Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Boys drool girls rule ~ simple old saying. Godly men are Cool but Godly ladies are still better. Dear fellows that bug ladies, does she has to wear the t-shirt Jesus Christ is my Guy so Back-off please, I'm taken under Grace!!

*sells a million t-shirts*

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Boys drool girls rule ~ simple old saying. Godly men are Cool but Godly ladies are still better. Dear fellows that bug ladies, does she has to wear the t-shirt Jesus Christ is my Guy so Back-off please, I'm taken under Grace!!

*sells a million t-shirts*

God Bless,
Drew

OH please no! not the "Jesus is my boyfriend" references. :doh: :D

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
They probably were drunk when they made the attempt to contact as well, so when they sober up, they will probably have a better perspective.
It was a late night message, but he also works until 11:30pm so for him it's like 6 o'clock.

I responded asking why the sudden interest. I have no desire to ever be with him again. I dated him when I was backsliding, we lived together for a year. He's not a Christian. I'm not dating for 2 years and it's not going to happen. But I am curious. I find it rather funny.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't get men, either. The guy that broke my heart is telling me he still likes me and wants me to "be his girl" all while he's engaged mind you. Ugh, why do I attract the crazies???
Oooh which reminds me. Two weeks ago I got a facebook message from ANOTHER ex, from when I lived in Washington, and he currently has a girlfriend and was still like, "I wish I never let you go. If you were still here, we'd be together. I love you." Blah, blah, blah.

I understand your sentiments about the crazies.
I didn't even respond to that one.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keri,
What it is...Is that you live in CA...the home of the crazies...which is why I left after being born there.

Ummmm...that came out wrong somehow...oh well.

But..in answer to your question...ever considered a RESTRAINING ORDER?

Everyone that comes in my door knows the rule..."you ever walk out of that door it is a one way door...you can never come back in it...ever...all grace of being a special person is over and gone and done with...you will get the same as the homeless bum begging for money on the street corner...NOTHING"

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Keri,
What it is...Is that you live in CA...the home of the crazies...which is why I left after being born there.

Ummmm...that came out wrong somehow...oh well.

But..in answer to your question...ever considered a RESTRAINING ORDER?

Everyone that comes in my door knows the rule..."you ever walk out of that door it is a one way door...you can never come back in it...ever...all grace of being a special person is over and gone and done with...you will get the same as the homeless bum begging for money on the street corner...NOTHING"
I think a restraining order is going a little far. lol

Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy my friend :)

It is interesting the timing. I believe you when you say you don't plan on getting back together with either one, and that's a good idea.

I guess though that in some cases the person has really changed, as well as you, so the timing may be better now. That's possible, but usually, the reason it doesn't it doesn't work the first time is the reason why it probably wouldn't work again.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Howdy my friend :)

It is interesting the timing. I believe you when you say you don't plan on getting back together with either one, and that's a good idea.

I guess though that in some cases the person has really changed, as well as you, so the timing may be better now. That's possible, but usually, the reason it doesn't it doesn't work the first time is the reason why it probably wouldn't work again.
You know I wasn't talking about you regarding the ex from Washington right? I was talking about Chris.

The thing with Mark (exhusband) is that the reason I left him. Some people on here know why but it was a pretty serious thing. It takes more than 3 months to change that way of thinking. Sometimes it never happens.

And with Josh, he's not a Christian. It's not going to happen.

I'm sure you remember that story.

Anyway, it's good to see you post on here! I hope you're well. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The thing with Mark (exhusband) is that the reason I left him. Some people on here know why but it was a pretty serious thing. It takes more than 3 months to change that way of thinking. Sometimes it never happens.
I had noticed that you didn't have the little marriage rings anymore, but didn't ask because I didn't want to invade your privacy. Sorry you had to go through whatever it was. :hug:

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had noticed that you didn't have the little marriage rings anymore, but didn't ask because I didn't want to invade your privacy. Sorry you had to go through whatever it was. :hug:
Thank you... it's for the best. I'll explain in a PM.

(PM sent.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

smacky ramone

This is all you need to say:

funny-pictures-cat-talk-to-the-hand.jpg

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't get men, either. The guy that broke my heart is telling me he still likes me and wants me to "be his girl" all while he's engaged mind you. Ugh, why do I attract the crazies???

Where are you meeting these crazies? That's usually the problem and is so easy to fix. Try changing where you spend your socializing time.....just saying from experience.

Random guys at gas stations and bars.....just say no (little joke there, btw,)

Upvote 0