I don't see how I will be able to enjoy Heaven.

Daniel Peres

Sep 24, 2022
Miami
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Certainly a valid concern. I would think a good church would be invaluable. Over the years he will develop relationships there, especially with people that are more understanding or are just more compatible. Autistic people can be difficult at times and it takes patience and not everyone has that patience. Thankfully you have lots of time for this preparation. If he is quite headstrong it can make things very difficult because when they are being scammed or lead astray they may not step back to get perspective and just steamroll ahead. Autism is challenging!
Thankfully he’s not difficult. But he knows he can’t read people well and that causes him anxiety.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I cannot stand the thought of knowing one day I will die, and he will be on earth for about 40 more years without my protection. How will I be able to enjoy Heaven knowing my son is living without my guidance and protection? I live everyday knowing that this day will come, and it horrifies me. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Well in heaven you won't give it another thought. In fact you will never have that thought. Why you ask?
Because your son will be right there with you in heaven. God arranges it so that the instant you die you are at the appearing of Christ and so also are your loved ones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0