-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The heart icon indicates the number of 'blessings' received, which was more of a thing back when CF had things you could spend your 'blessings' on, such as those customizable doll-avatars. That was a long while ago, though.
How do you get these blessings and what can you spend them on, now?

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,242,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
How do you get these blessings and what can you spend them on, now?
Right now it looks like you can use them to gift to some one else (listed as "Transfer" in the menu that comes up when "Blessings" (next to "Alerts" in the upper right) is clicked). There are also options to upgrade our accounts for various, temporary, periods of time. In addition, we can also apparently use them to change our username. That's cool - I didn't realize there was a way we could do that ourselves.

• Informative
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,096.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Right now it looks like you can use them to gift to some one else (listed as "Transfer" in the menu that comes up when "Blessings" (next to "Alerts" in the upper right) is clicked). There are also options to upgrade our accounts for various, temporary, periods of time. In addition, we can also apparently use them to change our username. That's cool - I didn't realize there was a way we could do that ourselves.

You seem cluey about this, Ray. How did you get the Latin quote under your name? And how do you add a signature (like your comment re news headlines)?

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,242,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
You seem cluey about this, Ray. How did you get the Latin quote under your name? And how do you add a signature (like your comment re news headlines)?
To customize what appears under your username in the mini-profile, click on your username in the upper right area of the screen, which will bring up a menu of various options. Click on the first option, "Personal Details", in the left column. In the subsequent page, the third field down, “Custom Title”, is where you can put a short phrase/message. I think the limit is like 50 characters thereabouts.

For the signature, click on your username same as above, and then click on “Signature” (2nd option, left column in the menu that pops up), and that brings up the editor where you can add what you wish.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,096.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
To customize what appears under your username in the mini-profile, click on your username in the upper right area of the screen, which will bring up a menu of various options. Click on the first option, "Personal Details", in the left column. In the subsequent page, the third field down, “Custom Title”, is where you can put a short phrase/message. I think the limit is like 50 characters thereabouts.

For the signature, click on your username same as above, and then click on “Signature” (2nd option, left column in the menu that pops up), and that brings up the editor where you can add what you wish.
That's great. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0