Notasulga, Alabama
✟15,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
I'm a seeker of God. I've lived many years depressed and lost, and just recently came to the light of Jesus Christ this year. I used to smoke weed, touch, look at inappropriate content everyday, and just not even really think about where my life was going. I'm a musician, so one day, I went to a listening party and got offered to sell my beats to some rappers. But they were rapping about satanic stuff, so I withdrew from that crowd. Now I find myself alone, and often I am still depressed, for slim is the path and narrow the gate. Everyone around me like the people in my household don't care about heaven or hell, and they worship idols. So you can imagine how lonely it gets. I don't go out the house because I take the term 'come out of the world' quite literally. However, in my isolation, I've realized that this is just as bad as it was when I was living in unrepentant sin, because I'm not impacting anyone's life. And that's Satan's scheme. So basically I'm praying, fasting, and asking God for a way out. One thing I know I do need, are friends of Christ, not friends of the world. Peace guys.

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF,
Hope you stick around, there is opportunity here to impact someones life, even if it's just to let them know you are praying for them. I am isolated in the place i live and sometimes feel I'm not doing enough to further Gods Kingdom. This is also a good place for fellowship.
God Bless you

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm a seeker of God. I've lived many years depressed and lost, and just recently came to the light of Jesus Christ this year. I used to smoke weed, touch, look at inappropriate content everyday, and just not even really think about where my life was going. I'm a musician, so one day, I went to a listening party and got offered to sell my beats to some rappers. But they were rapping about satanic stuff, so I withdrew from that crowd. Now I find myself alone, and often I am still depressed, for slim is the path and narrow the gate. Everyone around me like the people in my household don't care about heaven or hell, and they worship idols. So you can imagine how lonely it gets. I don't go out the house because I take the term 'come out of the world' quite literally. However, in my isolation, I've realized that this is just as bad as it was when I was living in unrepentant sin, because I'm not impacting anyone's life. And that's Satan's scheme. So basically I'm praying, fasting, and asking God for a way out. One thing I know I do need, are friends of Christ, not friends of the world. Peace guys.
The Benedictine option of prayerful solitude and withdrawal has always been a Christian option.

And ironically, sometimes it was the hermits, even those who chose to live alone on the top of a pole for twenty years at a time, who were the most politically influential people of them all in the ancient Christian world.

I am not suggesting that such a world of isolation is for you. What I am saying is that if getting right with God has brought you to a place of being isolated, first and foremost, get right with God.
None of us can change the world. We can only change ourselves.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the advice humble me Lord gave, was wonderful.
you focus on finding some here you can pray for.
prayer is a big part of being a fellow helper for the truth.
pray for me that i may speak and type the truth as i should.
and pray for humble me the same as well.
and pray for any who needs prayer . PRAY .
and keep reading Only the bible.
be faithful with what you know and in time you will be given more.
PRAY ........that is one thing we all know to do for others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pastor-Kings

Jul 29, 2017
Lagos
✟16,042.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Usually a child of the kingdom begins to have this kinds of feeling when he has no link to the knowledge of his root/origin and also when the vulnerability associated with not having this knowledge becomes life threatening.

There is truly the GOD of creation and mankind is not a product of evolution, you did not happen by chance, you were predestined, there is a purpose for your life.

The knowledge of your predestination unlocks the path to your freedom. To know more about the origin of man and the reason for the fall and your predestination, I can be of assistance.

Attachments

• IMG-20170809-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170809-WA0003.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0