• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I don't hear the Holy Spirit

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a concern that really worries me really bad I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God in my brain now my brain is completely quiet. I saw myself as the Antichrist in the psych hospital and I said Jesus save me but Satan says it is too late. Pastor Mark today says it is just dream but I don't hear the Holy Spirit and I did up until October 4. I am really concerned I blasphemed the Holy Spirit on the yellow cross and that I did the unforgivable sin on accident against God turning into the Antichrist. I confused an act of Jesus with an act of Satan and I can't change it now. I made a mistake in the shower the yellow cross I thought was Jesus was Satan and my brain got confused since it happened so fast I keep trying to repent to God but I fear he is mad and that he gave me the Mark of the Beast from Satan for my confusion of my brain allowing me to be the Antichrist/False Prophet. I keep having dreams but the Holy Bible says it is impossible to be snatched away from Jesus or lose their mansion but I am scared Jesus won't rapture me or allow me to a pastor for my brain confusion. I have a brain infection and I don't hear the Holy Spirit.

I saw Satan and the seven year tribulation unfold and demon girls on the ceiling and I saw stuff proving that I was evil and going to Israel to sign the Seven year peace treaty I saw Beast on my forehead and it was a blue light Pastor Mark says it is a dream. I thought John 10:27-30 and Romans 8 was true.

Is confusing an act of God for an act of Satan Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit worthy of being damned to Hell and turning into the Antichrist/False Prophet standing at the great white throne judgment losing my mansion in Heaven. I look at pictures of Jesus and read my bible and listen KLOVE and cry mom says it is my scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism and that I am not damned to hell but it feels so real why does the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God not talk to me I feel like I am hell right now just waiting my sentencing with my name blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life. I keep thinking I serve the Antichrist because I mixed up Jesus and Satan while praying in the Shower on October 4 Mom and Dad act so calm unaware of the evil I saw in the Hospital I am doomed to Hell because I confused Jesus and Satan I accidentally attributed the Holy Spirit and Satan in the shower and that followed me to the door in my mental illness and brain infection blaspheming the Holy Spirit in 10 minutes on accident in a freak accident in the shower.

I love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and I feel bad for hurting them becoming the Antichrist/False Prophet I don't hear the Holy Spirit and I believe the Blue Light in my head is the Mark of the Beast preventing the rapture I keep having dreams about it I have always that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit would protect me from Satan and his demons with the blasphemous thoughts in my head and I love the Holy Bible even still knowing I damned I love the stories in the Bible and I know they are true. Am I unforgivable doomed to be evil and Satan did he snatch me away from Jesus is it possible the Bible made a mistake or is it in my head like my mom says. I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God isn't that proof I blasphemed and seeing Satan in dreams saying he owns me now proof of Blaspheming the Holy Spirit and my confusion with my brain infection it happened so fast mixing up Jesus and Satan in the yellow greenish cross I didn't know it was the Mark of the Beast or I never would bowed Mom and Dad, Church, Friends, Family says it is not real no one believes me that I am doomed to hell everyone says I am fine and I will be rapture but I confused Jesus and Satan Jesus is mad he hates me now I believe he doesn't talk to me and I hear Satan taunting me that it is too late for me now and he laughs at me.

I see the mark of the beast on my knuckles and saw 666 on my stomach I saw demon portals and I saw a sign that said from Heaven to Hell and saw a yellow light that said Satan where the Holy Spirit used to be in the psych Hospital I lost my laugh and erections since turning the Antichrist position the World I believe will end this year Pastor Mark says it is dream but I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God and everyday I think I will be left behind to serve Satan's Antichrist or be him as the False Prophet I lost half my brain from the infection and yellow cross my memories are gone and everyone I still believe the Holy Bible is true but God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit hate me now they condemned me and don't speak to me even though I love them and I didn't want to be the Antichrist mom says I never was but I saw it on the wall and I was about declare myself as God. I am the Evil Creature now from Revelation I confused Jesus and Satan Pastor Mark says it is just a dream and not to go on feelings but the Holy Spirit and God's presence I don't feel it feels like Satan living inside me now and my brain with the blue light that says beast mom says it isn't real but I see it so it must be real. I must be damned by God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit I must have [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed them off by my confusion in mental illness they must hate me now and want me to blaspheme I lost my mansion in Heaven I am damned and alone without my best friend Jesus for twenty years he abandoned me to Satan he hates me I confused Jesus and Satan in the shower and the door ever since October 4 Jesus does not speak to me or give me peace, love, joy, kindness the Fruit of the Holy Spirit I don't feel I am damned and it bothers me I love Jesus I don't want to blaspheme him. I thought the Bible was true and would protect me and my mansion from Satan and Hell I thought the power of hell couldn't separate I was wrong in my brain infection and confusion I got damned I mixed up Jesus and Satan and I am evil now with the Beast the rapture is imminent now why else is their corona virus going on it is the perfect set up for the Antichrist to take the World Stage I was the Antichrist in October 20 set to lead the world no one believes me. I thought the Holy Bible is true I was wrong Jesus hates me now I am scared he is going to slay me because I confused Jesus and Satan does Jesus know it was accident why does he not speak to me why is he going to leave me behind is Mom right it scitzphrenia my labs showed a brain infection why does Jesus hate me.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a concern that really worries me really bad I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God in my brain now my brain is completely quiet. I saw myself as the Antichrist in the psych hospital and I said Jesus save me but Satan says it is too late. Pastor Mark today says it is just dream but I don't hear the Holy Spirit and I did up until October 4. I am really concerned I blasphemed the Holy Spirit on the yellow cross and that I did the unforgivable sin on accident against God turning into the Antichrist. I confused an act of Jesus with an act of Satan and I can't change it now. I made a mistake in the shower the yellow cross I thought was Jesus was Satan and my brain got confused since it happened so fast I keep trying to repent to God but I fear he is mad and that he gave me the Mark of the Beast from Satan for my confusion of my brain allowing me to be the Antichrist/False Prophet. I keep having dreams but the Holy Bible says it is impossible to be snatched away from Jesus or lose their mansion but I am scared Jesus won't rapture me or allow me to a pastor for my brain confusion. I have a brain infection and I don't hear the Holy Spirit.

I saw Satan and the seven year tribulation unfold and demon girls on the ceiling and I saw stuff proving that I was evil and going to Israel to sign the Seven year peace treaty I saw Beast on my forehead and it was a blue light Pastor Mark says it is a dream. I thought John 10:27-30 and Romans 8 was true.

Is confusing an act of God for an act of Satan Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit worthy of being damned to Hell and turning into the Antichrist/False Prophet standing at the great white throne judgment losing my mansion in Heaven. I look at pictures of Jesus and read my bible and listen KLOVE and cry mom says it is my scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism and that I am not damned to hell but it feels so real why does the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God not talk to me I feel like I am hell right now just waiting my sentencing with my name blotted from the Lamb's Book of Life. I keep thinking I serve the Antichrist because I mixed up Jesus and Satan while praying in the Shower on October 4 Mom and Dad act so calm unaware of the evil I saw in the Hospital I am doomed to Hell because I confused Jesus and Satan I accidentally attributed the Holy Spirit and Satan in the shower and that followed me to the door in my mental illness and brain infection blaspheming the Holy Spirit in 10 minutes on accident in a freak accident in the shower.

I love Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and I feel bad for hurting them becoming the Antichrist/False Prophet I don't hear the Holy Spirit and I believe the Blue Light in my head is the Mark of the Beast preventing the rapture I keep having dreams about it I have always that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit would protect me from Satan and his demons with the blasphemous thoughts in my head and I love the Holy Bible even still knowing I damned I love the stories in the Bible and I know they are true. Am I unforgivable doomed to be evil and Satan did he snatch me away from Jesus is it possible the Bible made a mistake or is it in my head like my mom says. I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God isn't that proof I blasphemed and seeing Satan in dreams saying he owns me now proof of Blaspheming the Holy Spirit and my confusion with my brain infection it happened so fast mixing up Jesus and Satan in the yellow greenish cross I didn't know it was the Mark of the Beast or I never would bowed Mom and Dad, Church, Friends, Family says it is not real no one believes me that I am doomed to hell everyone says I am fine and I will be rapture but I confused Jesus and Satan Jesus is mad he hates me now I believe he doesn't talk to me and I hear Satan taunting me that it is too late for me now and he laughs at me.

I see the mark of the beast on my knuckles and saw 666 on my stomach I saw demon portals and I saw a sign that said from Heaven to Hell and saw a yellow light that said Satan where the Holy Spirit used to be in the psych Hospital I lost my laugh and erections since turning the Antichrist position the World I believe will end this year Pastor Mark says it is dream but I don't hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God and everyday I think I will be left behind to serve Satan's Antichrist or be him as the False Prophet I lost half my brain from the infection and yellow cross my memories are gone and everyone I still believe the Holy Bible is true but God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit hate me now they condemned me and don't speak to me even though I love them and I didn't want to be the Antichrist mom says I never was but I saw it on the wall and I was about declare myself as God. I am the Evil Creature now from Revelation I confused Jesus and Satan Pastor Mark says it is just a dream and not to go on feelings but the Holy Spirit and God's presence I don't feel it feels like Satan living inside me now and my brain with the blue light that says beast mom says it isn't real but I see it so it must be real. I must be damned by God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit I must have [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed them off by my confusion in mental illness they must hate me now and want me to blaspheme I lost my mansion in Heaven I am damned and alone without my best friend Jesus for twenty years he abandoned me to Satan he hates me I confused Jesus and Satan in the shower and the door ever since October 4 Jesus does not speak to me or give me peace, love, joy, kindness the Fruit of the Holy Spirit I don't feel I am damned and it bothers me I love Jesus I don't want to blaspheme him. I thought the Bible was true and would protect me and my mansion from Satan and Hell I thought the power of hell couldn't separate I was wrong in my brain infection and confusion I got damned I mixed up Jesus and Satan and I am evil now with the Beast the rapture is imminent now why else is their corona virus going on it is the perfect set up for the Antichrist to take the World Stage I was the Antichrist in October 20 set to lead the world no one believes me. I thought the Holy Bible is true I was wrong Jesus hates me now I am scared he is going to slay me because I confused Jesus and Satan does Jesus know it was accident why does he not speak to me why is he going to leave me behind is Mom right it scitzphrenia my labs showed a brain infection why does Jesus hate me.

People are designed to help other people in service.
Without that, life gets confusing.

Upvote 0

Johan_1988

Jun 17, 2019
Durban
✟30,451.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Jesus doesn't hate you, your mind is playing games with you. I once had a similar thing invoice my head that would make promises to God and say it was me and that I am disobeying God when I should not make oaths. Took about 3 years to be completely silent. You cannot blaspheme the Holy Spirit unintentionally. You cannot be accountable. You're not guilty since you were not doing it consciously. It's demons messing with your head and that looks like witchcraft to me, throw out anything with demonic symbols on it as well as movies and video games with demonic themes they are open portals for demons and with your medical condition you're more vulnerable than a normal person to these things. Also stories of the end times ,death and hell , avoid ,since it will just fuel your paranoia.

Just pray man and hold on to your faith. I've been in that very dark place where it feels like you are condemned ,but you're not Jesus Christ still loves you and he will show himself to you again. Remember even if you feel God's ab stance, He is still there. Your pastor is right to warn you about feelings since they do not account always as facts. The hallucenations are a complete lie therefore I rebuke it in the name in Jesus Christ and cast out every demon of confusion and self condemnation. Amen. Be free in the name of Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I had occasional hallucinations after withdrawing from alcoholism in 1982. I asked a Baptist pastor for advice. He suggested I should read the Gospel of John. I found it more rational than Revelation. Forget about the Antichrist. Read about Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I didn’t read it all, , you know why? Because you could have wrote this and 5-times more content that was twice as bad and it still wouldn’t matter because no matter what you’ve done and how many times it happened and who all was hurt, God refuses to let you assume any list of faults that is considered unique!

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man

(1 Corinthians 10:13)​

Still not convinced, that yours is far too intensive, and because of this self-constrained inability, your unique claim makes you the greatest of all losers before God?

This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

(1 John 3:19,20)​

Of course, this is all based on the premise that you too have repented since you seem to have an above average level of knowledge.

But then, if you repented and still wish to hold up a comparison of wickedness against sinlessness, then I would say you haven’t come to the place that agrees with what God has said of us - we have sin! But that the power of sin over us is now rendered powerless by the cross and blood of our risen Lord!

There is one other thing to bear in mind if you want to hear that whisper of the Spirit, that's not the only way God’s voice speaks to us, but His ‘groan’ within too.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Romans 8:14​

Above all, better get used to the fact of patience, God’s patience He expects of us to overcome,

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.

(Hebrews 10:35)​

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus doesn't hate you, your mind is playing games with you. I once had a similar thing invoice my head that would make promises to God and say it was me and that I am disobeying God when I should not make oaths. Took about 3 years to be completely silent. You cannot blaspheme the Holy Spirit unintentionally. You cannot be accountable. You're not guilty since you were not doing it consciously. It's demons messing with your head and that looks like witchcraft to me, throw out anything with demonic symbols on it as well as movies and video games with demonic themes they are open portals for demons and with your medical condition you're more vulnerable than a normal person to these things. Also stories of the end times ,death and hell , avoid ,since it will just fuel your paranoia.

Just pray man and hold on to your faith. I've been in that very dark place where it feels like you are condemned ,but you're not Jesus Christ still loves you and he will show himself to you again. Remember even if you feel God's ab stance, He is still there. Your pastor is right to warn you about feelings since they do not account always as facts. The hallucenations are a complete lie therefore I rebuke it in the name in Jesus Christ and cast out every demon of confusion and self condemnation. Amen. Be free in the name of Jesus Christ

Thanks Johan

Reactions: Johan_1988
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had occasional hallucinations after withdrawing from alcoholism in 1982. I asked a Baptist pastor for advice. He suggested I should read the Gospel of John. I found it more rational than Revelation. Forget about the Antichrist. Read about Jesus.

Okay thanks for the advice.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mean it.
Even if you have to volunteer, get a job helping others.
It helps make sense of the world when your wiping somebody's rear end.
You'll forget about the yellow cross when your busy dealing with other people's butt cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: Leet
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn’t read it all, , you know why? Because you could have wrote this and 5-times more content that was twice as bad and it still wouldn’t matter because no matter what you’ve done and how many times it happened and who all was hurt, God refuses to let you assume any list of faults that is considered unique!

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man

(1 Corinthians 10:13)​

Still not convinced, that yours is far too intensive, and because of this self-constrained inability, your unique claim makes you the greatest of all losers before God?

This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

(1 John 3:19,20)​

Of course, this is all based on the premise that you too have repented since you seem to have an above average level of knowledge.

But then, if you repented and still wish to hold up a comparison of wickedness against sinlessness, then I would say you haven’t come to the place that agrees with what God has said of us - we have sin! But that the power of sin over us is now rendered powerless by the cross and blood of our risen Lord!

There is one other thing to bear in mind if you want to hear that whisper of the Spirit, that not the only way God’s voice speaks to us, but His ‘groan’ within too.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Romans 8:14​

Above all, better get used to the fact of patience, God’s patience He expects of us to overcome,

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.

(Hebrews 10:35)​

Thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Knowing that Satan masquerades as an angel of light, they were once so anxious not to fall into the deceiver’s trap that they mistakenly confused an act of God for a trick of the devil. The Lord has now graciously opened their spiritual eyes and they are filled with remorse for being overzealous in their desire to reject the devil’s trickery.

Like all Scriptures, these remain true no matter how many signs and wonders contradict it. Anything contradicting such Scriptures must be rejected as insidious lies, no matter how many out-of-body experiences you have, or how many million angels in luminescent nighties sing it, or how often your neighbors are woken by a booming voice thundering it to you, or how many psychedelic dreams you have, or how many times your donkey speaks to you, or how many other spectacular miracles confirm the contradiction, or how many prophets from God declare it.

To ask God to confirm that you are forgiven after you have sincerely confessed your sin and sought forgiveness through Jesus is a gross insult to God. It is implying that the Holy One can lie and it is questioning the power of the cross to forgive all sin. Even that blasphemy will be forgiven the instant we seek it but do not imagine that God will concede that his Word is inadequate and that he might lie and so give you a sign that this time he is not lying.

Is this all true including the Holy Bible than that means Satan can't overpower Jesus or snatch away from Jesus. Is my mix up blasphemy I saw the yellow cross would got destroy a mansion when the person is mentally ill. Mom and Dad say it is my brain infection. Why don't I hear the Holy Spirit voice I don't understand the Lord has clearly shown me that I made a mistake confusing Jesus and Satan but I still feel that Jesus is mad and won't rapture me am I really doomed or is it my head playing tricks on me.

Unforgivable? The unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Bible help and hope
Supernatural deception.

When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Knowing that Satan masquerades as an angel of light, they were once so anxious not to fall into the deceiver’s trap that they mistakenly confused an act of God for a trick of the devil. The Lord has now graciously opened their spiritual eyes and they are filled with remorse for being overzealous in their desire to reject the devil’s trickery.

Like all Scriptures, these remain true no matter how many signs and wonders contradict it. Anything contradicting such Scriptures must be rejected as insidious lies, no matter how many out-of-body experiences you have, or how many million angels in luminescent nighties sing it, or how often your neighbors are woken by a booming voice thundering it to you, or how many psychedelic dreams you have, or how many times your donkey speaks to you, or how many other spectacular miracles confirm the contradiction, or how many prophets from God declare it.

To ask God to confirm that you are forgiven after you have sincerely confessed your sin and sought forgiveness through Jesus is a gross insult to God. It is implying that the Holy One can lie and it is questioning the power of the cross to forgive all sin. Even that blasphemy will be forgiven the instant we seek it but do not imagine that God will concede that his Word is inadequate and that he might lie and so give you a sign that this time he is not lying.

Is this all true including the Holy Bible than that means Satan can't overpower Jesus or snatch away from Jesus. Is my mix up blasphemy I saw the yellow cross would got destroy a mansion when the person is mentally ill. Mom and Dad say it is my brain infection. Why don't I hear the Holy Spirit voice I don't understand the Lord has clearly shown me that I made a mistake confusing Jesus and Satan but I still feel that Jesus is mad and won't rapture me am I really doomed or is it my head playing tricks on me.

Unforgivable? The unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Bible help and hope
Supernatural deception.

When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable

God is love, so you are mistaken.
But it's not your fault.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you don't God is mad I confused Satan when I prayed to Jesus
God loves you, to no end.

People who wrote that God gets mad were confused like the people who thought God throws lightning bolts.

images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God loves you, to no end.

He knows I have a brain infection and serotonin syndrome that led me to be confused by the yellow cross in the shower and wouldn't destroy mansion in Heaven I prayed to Jesus on October 4 but the Yellow Cross showed up and it was Satan and I bowed thinking it was Jesus now I feel doomed and that I hurt God turning into Antichrist/False Prophet Mom and Dad, Church, Family, Friends say it is impossible due to Romans 8 and John 10:27-30 But it feels real that the devil snatched me from Jesus using mystical powers of a yellow cross that is stronger than my brain.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He knows I have a brain infection and serotonin syndrome that led me to be confused by the yellow cross in the shower and wouldn't destroy mansion in Heaven I prayed to Jesus on October 4 but the Yellow Cross showed up and it was Satan and I bowed thinking it was Jesus now I feel doomed and that I hurt God turning into Antichrist/False Prophet Mom and Dad, Church, Family, Friends say it is impossible due to Romans 8 and John 10:27-30 But it feels real that the devil snatched me from Jesus using mystical powers of a yellow cross that is stronger than my brain.
I've used serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and totaled my car while speeding.

Upvote 0