Mtol117

May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,160.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Life hasn’t been so kind to me, I’ve had a lot of struggles with loneliness and being the least of all my peers all my life, sort of how Jesus was an outcast among the people of Nazareth, because of my aspergers. I’ve been praying for big things to happen on my life, and I am starting to see the hand of god move things in my favor but I’m really afraid of the future because of uncertainty so please pray for me to not be afraid

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Life hasn’t been so kind to me, I’ve had a lot of struggles with loneliness and being the least of all my peers all my life, sort of how Jesus was an outcast among the people of Nazareth, because of my aspergers. I’ve been praying for big things to happen on my life, and I am starting to see the hand of god move things in my favor but I’m really afraid of the future because of uncertainty so please pray for me to not be afraid

Will do :) And welcome to the forums.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Here is a promise that you can lay hold of for your future:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

Whenever I am tempted to have fears for my future, I use that promise to calm me down and strengthen my faith. I quote it back to God and say, "My times are in Your hand".

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear friend, I am very sorry to hear how you are feeling and how people have treated you. You are in my prayers and please feel free to pm me anytime❤️❤️ I’m here for you

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Phil 4

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 9What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Most practical verses in the whole bible. (well one of the most practical)

Doing this is what has helped me with my fear of the future. Among many other anxieties.

May God help us.

Mike

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You just don't answer a prayer by taking fear away. You give us Your written Word, the Bible to tell us why we should not be afraid (Isa 41:10; Isa 41:13) and then You tell us what to do so that we are not afraid (Pro 3:5,6; Psalms 27:14; Matthew 6:33-34; Philippians 4:6-8. May we not be looking for a simple quick fix to our fears, but of drawing close to You, learning Your Word, and being obedient to it, and then seeing we no longer are afraid of much of anything.
Amen. John 16:33

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums