QuickQeustion

Oct 20, 2008
✟15,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have to be honest here
This isnt the first time I been on this forum. I have had an account called worriedman, you may have seen my topic
christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7291577

This is part of the same problem but I couldnt bring myself to add anymore worries to it
If you read the topic yoiu may understand
I just feel now if I dont come out with everything, then theres always gonna be a voice in my head saying that they wouldnt say the same things if they knew everything
It all happened at the same time btw

P.S thank all of you for all your help, I'm gonna stay on this forum and try to help others as you have helped me
thank you and god bless

Upvote 0

Bellicus

Account no longer in use
Jul 11, 2008
✟10,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have to be honest here
This isnt the first time I been on this forum. I have had an account called worriedman, you may have seen my topic
christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7291577
I knew it was you all along :)

P.S thank all of you for all your help, I'm gonna stay on this forum and try to help others as you have helped me
thank you and god bless
Good idea. It is easy to forget our own worries when we spend some time looking into what others have to worry about (just have a peek into the prayer requests forum, it is really overwhelming), and it gets easier to see that we are not the only ones with problems in the world, and when looking at how seriously some people struggle, then it might even make our own problems look trivial. We might forget them.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Jeremiah1825

Sep 23, 2008
LaSalle,IL.
✟15,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure, God didn't tell me this, but it's just a thought. Maybe you're just really weirded out by this in your mind because you've never done anything like this before and it's so far from what's normal for you that it's making you feel like it's worse than it is. Again, it's just a thought. Or, it could be that it's Satan attacking you. It's well known by Christians that a lot of times Satan will like to try to cause us to believe lies such as we're not forgiven of our sins. Whatever it is, remember God's Word and know that He will forgive you because He loves you so much. You sin is not unpardonable. He always forgives you when you truly repent. Believe God's Word.

Upvote 0

Born2Serve06

I'll praise you in this storm.
Sep 21, 2006
Chicago
✟12,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think you are being a little hard on yourself. If you are sorry and truly sorry God sees and knows your heart. We are all sinners and that is why Jesus died for us. We have all done things when we were younger that we may not have been so proud about now that we know better.

I think God has forgiven you but it is time to forgive yourself.

Upvote 0

Nilla

No longer on staff
Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
newmodhat.jpg

Mod Hat On

The OP came here asking for advice not for people to discuss theology. The Forum Specific Guidelines (FSG's) for Christian Advice states:
*PURPOSE OF CA:For Christians to come to other Christians, seeking advice of a Christian nature.
* Only post responding back to the OP
* No debate or arguing
Link to FSG's : http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7278481

If you want to discuss Theology, please do so in the right place.

:):):):)

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

kellyc

Mar 23, 2005
✟8,839.00
Faith
Christian
hey worriedman, i had an idea it was you too. so let me ask you a question, since me and bellicus and maybe some others could tell from your post who you were, and we are just people on the internet- we don't even know you; what do you think God can tell about your heart and your thoughts? in other words, God understands, He doesn't condemn you, and you can relax about it. it's over. we ALL sin, pretty much all of our lives, maybe in little ways, maybe in big ones, but as christians we have the forgiveness and the gift of the Holy Spirit who speaks to our conscience. so thank God you have the conscience He provided for you and be grateful that you aren't completely depraved and don't have one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Worriedman123

Sep 30, 2008
✟15,175.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
All of you have really helped me
I always thought that I couldnt be forgiven, but You've all really helped me
I'm feeling Alot better each day =D Going to to confession real soon, actually looking forward to it =)
Looking on the bright side, this has allowed me to become alot closer to God, and I feel spritually better for it
Thank you all agian for really helping me out, I definatly would'nt of made it with out this forum.

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Keep in mind my young friend that when we have repented God is faithful to forgive us. We, on the other hand, have a habit of holding on to things. So when we go back and repent of something that we have already repented of think of God looking at you and saying, "what are you talking about? I forgave you and tossed it as far as the east is from the west. It is as though it never happened."

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
here's some verses I thought might be helpful.

NASB
Rom 8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2Co 1:20 For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.

Upvote 0

Shona

Oct 25, 2008
✟149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,
Hope you are feeling better and less separated from God as you appeared to be suffering from at the beginning of this thread.

Its pretty simple, there is probably not one thing exists that has not been masturbated over by someone. Masturbating over a dragon in Gods eyes is no worse or better than thinking (i said thinking cos thre is no wrong in masturbation, there is only wrong in some chosen thoughts some may have) about the man/woman that you are not in a relationship with. Anything outwith that and we are on the Devils bus, no wonder people are so seduced to the thinking sex is bad therefore - when its not.

Its a subject many choose to delude themselves on so they can appear less sinful than others to their own minds. So one one hand you are deluding yourself here by thinking the dragon things is something extreme or more sinful than other things and anyone reading that thought it was adverse are deluding themselves too.

All sins are equal.

The devil is very good at manifesting himself in sex to cause, doubt, fear, separation.

And there is where your real issue is, not what you did at all, but the fact you so feared you had done something unforgivable you doubted Gods love for you and threfore his forgiveness too.

You take it to him, he love and forgives - without condition.

No middle man required either! :p

Who are you not to forgive yourself if God will have?

Upvote 0