Aug 6, 2016
Singapore (current)
✟22,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi

I went into "Christian Advice" and was hoping to post something when a notice popped up to say that I had insufficient privileges to post anything. I'm not sure if this post will get through or if I have insufficient privileges to post anything here as well.

Reactions: vinsight4u

StTruth

Aug 6, 2016
Singapore (current)
✟22,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi

I just posted in the Teens section and the Young Adults section without any problem. But I can't post in the other more interesting sections. Is this because of my date of birth? Is it possible for the admin to change my date of birth so that I can post in the other sections?

Thanks

Upvote 0

David4223

Matthew 11:28
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Lancaster, NY
✟128,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi

I just posted in the Teens section and the Young Adults section without any problem. But I can't post in the other more interesting sections. Is this because of my date of birth? Is it possible for the admin to change my date of birth so that I can post in the other sections?

Thanks

Is your date of birth wrong?

Upvote 0

StTruth

Aug 6, 2016
Singapore (current)
✟22,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is your date of birth wrong?

It's correct. At first I could only post in a few places especially the Teens section. And then it occurred to me that perhaps I had to be older to post things in the better threads so I asked one of the admin chaps if he could change my age for me and he said that was NOT permissible. He sounded quite emphatic and so I didn't say anything after that. But anyway, I seem to be able to post now and I have been doing so mightily. Thanks.

Upvote 0