Feb 3, 2008
✟7,746.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So, I have been going to my youth group for quite some time, but I haven't really found anyone who's nice and... single :o I'm a little worried. I know I'm only 19, but I haven't had a date in like 2 years. Plus, I'm very shyyyyy.

I guess my question is, when is it time to worry? At what age do I just say, to hell with it I'm never getting married and staying a virgin all my life? I know I'm only 19, but I'm trying to look to the future.

Kinda getting to the point I want to stop trying. It's a pain in the booty to keep looking around trying to find a good girl. I honestly think my life would be better if I just stopped caring and gave up! :confused:

True story, the only girl I ever dated wanted to marry me, so I'm pretty sure it won't take many girls. Just, I see guys breaking up and getting new girls every 2 days, and I haven't had one in sooooo long. I need a little encouragement or something! Pray for me!
:cry::cry::cry:

-Not a self pity thread, more like I need some advice thread d:)=)>

Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟23,450.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
you're 19, plenty of time! you graduate from high school or college and go out into the world and meet lots of people. you say to hell with it when you're on your death bed ;)

you think it's bad for you, my little biological clock is just ticking away and it seems to be growing louder. :D

Upvote 0

Alphawolf

Feb 3, 2008
✟7,746.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess, but sometimes I just wish I didn't have these feelings of loneliness and want. I hate that feeling when I go home alone again. I hate it when I keep hoping and never get anything... If I could just turn off those emotional longings and feelings and sexual urges (hah) my life would be A+ Then I could just focus on God.

Why'd he make me have a woman shaped hole in my heart if I have to live so long without one?

Upvote 0

PureSolace

Jan 22, 2006
Bellevue, WA, USA
✟8,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So, I have been going to my youth group for quite some time, but I haven't really found anyone who's nice and... single :o I'm a little worried. I know I'm only 19, but I haven't had a date in like 2 years. Plus, I'm very shyyyyy.

I guess my question is, when is it time to worry? At what age do I just say, to hell with it I'm never getting married and staying a virgin all my life? I know I'm only 19, but I'm trying to look to the future.

Kinda getting to the point I want to stop trying. It's a pain in the booty to keep looking around trying to find a good girl. I honestly think my life would be better if I just stopped caring and gave up! :confused:

True story, the only girl I ever dated wanted to marry me, so I'm pretty sure it won't take many girls. Just, I see guys breaking up and getting new girls every 2 days, and I haven't had one in sooooo long. I need a little encouragement or something! Pray for me!
:cry::cry::cry:

-Not a self pity thread, more like I need some advice thread d:)=)>

Step 1: Don't use the word "booty" unless you use it as a pirate would, or in lyrics for a funk song.

Step 2: Don't be so emo.

Step 3: If you see someone you want to get to know, start with "Hello."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums