Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I see you've moved the goalposts FAR AWAY from your 2015 predictions that failed to come to pass back then the way you indicated you believed they would.
I'll be curious to see where you move them to next, come Feb 2026....
I've marked this post for a revisit then.
Go away!

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
There's always something going on these days

Mysterious pneumonia kills 3, infects 9 in Argentina: ‘Similar to COVID’

"Fears of a new deadly viral outbreak have begun to spread after three people died in Argentina this week from a mysterious case of pneumonia.

Another six people have also been infected with a “pneumonia of unknown origin,” Argentine health officials reported.

Of the nine people who have been infected, eight were health workers and one was an ICU patient being treated at a private clinic in Tucumán — a small region 800 miles northwest of the capital Buenos Aires.

Health officials have expressed their mounting concerns after tests for 30 infections including COVID, flu and influenza types A and B came back negative, Tucumán health minister Luis Medina Ruiz confirmed to local news outlets Wednesday.

“What these patients have in common is the severe respiratory condition with bilateral pneumonia and compromise in [Z-ray] images very similar to COVID, but that is ruled out,” Ruiz said.

Mysterious pneumonia kills three people in Argentina

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You know what I heard yesterday,? 40 people a day are dying from COVID. I am shocked. I thought it was disappearing:(
Wow, it's 400 a day. Unreal!!! That's Americans

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Dave, I think you need your own thread.

That's what Handmaid for Jesus used to say when I got off topic.

"Why don't you go start your own thread?

I don't know the answer.

Maybe it's more fun to hijack a thread that's already started?

Then I can ask: "is the thread over?

This thread is not open for further replies.

Na9e1e9.jpg

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I probably should have asked you why "Ιησους is coming soon"... first...

But when Matthew 24 was taught, the Holy Spirit still rested only on Christ.
John 20:22-23 the Disciples, sent as the Father sent Him: baptism of the Holy Spirit.

And Revelation matches Matthew 24, so John 16:12-15 means the Revelation.

But how much of Matthew 24 has happened, so far? Not the great tribulation...

Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
semeion = neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of semaino; an indication, especially ceremonially or supernaturally:--miracle, sign, token, wonder.
Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.*

So Matthew 24:29 is Revelation 6:12-17, and Matthew 24:30 is Revelation 15:1.

Matthew 24:31 is Revelation 14:14-16.

But it seems to me that we're still... waiting for Judah to wake up:

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:[33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.

Matthew 21:19 And when He saw a fig tree in the way, He came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Jeremiah 24:3-6 And the Lord said to me, What seest thou, Jeremias? and I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the bad, very bad, which cannot be eaten, for their badness.[4] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,[5] Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; As these good figs, so will I acknowledge the Jews that have been carried away captive, whom I have sent forth out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for good.[6] And I will fix mine eyes upon them for good, and I will restore them into this land for good: and I will build them up, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.LXX
--This is partly Ιησους being caught up, and partly His overcomers being caught up (Revelation 11:12)... both will rule with a rod of iron (Revelation 2:27, Psalms 2:6-9)... both physical births came from Heavenly Sion* (Isaiah 66:6-8)...
But the three woes happen in order... so, it's not time-wise related to Ιησους' resurrection... the second woe is the death of the two witnesses... third woe is the dragon cast to earth.
--Mount Sion is Mount Hermon, re: the transfiguration where He was made King.
(Matthew 17:1-8, Deuteronomy 4:48... the mountain of Sion, which is Hermon.LXX)
Deuteronomy 3:8-9 And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that [was] on this side of Jordan, from the river of Arnon to mount Hermon;[9] ([Which] Hermon the Sidonians call Sirion; and the Amorites call it Shenir)

I get lost in book posts, it's wasted on me.

Then let me just cut to the chase: Matthew 24:30 is Revelation 15:1.

Why do YOU think He's coming soon?

I've found it a trbulaton just with the COVID. Most convincing to me of the signs is the devistation with the weather. So much flooding. A lot of deseases and moral decay. It's hard to believe it could get any worse.
Not to worry, I don't obcess about it.

You won't believe how much worse it's going to get, until you study the OT Prophets and Revelation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE

I know the thread is over but I just saw this graphic on the news forum that seems pertinent to the matter.

But first, it connects with my augment with the Atheists on another forum.

When you talk at length to the Atheist, sooner than latter they get angry, and the discussion inevitably shifts from a belief in God, to their anger against God. There's a video when some kid questions Bill Nye the science guy if God exists. I can see the anger in Bill's eyes when he says the real problem isn't if God exists, it's when people tell him that he has to do the things that their invisible man in the sky tells him he has to do.

I show these types of Atheists how they are actually Satanists.

They are in effect at war with God, and in one of the processes of Elizabeth Kubler Ross's five stages of grief?

Five stages of grief.
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
Denial. The Atheist says in their heart that there is no God.

Anger. If there is a God, I want to know why He lets little kids get leukemia.

Bargaining. Tell ya what, show us proof, and WE will be the deciders if God exists.

Depression. Quiet time, the Atheist goes on a break from posting.

Acceptance. When the Atheist reaches acceptance on a global scale, they will seek to kill God. Satan will gather them for that great battle in the valley that is symbolically called Megiddo.​

When the world is at war with God.

Like it is right now.​

Now this is a graphic from a twitter post today:

Scroll down the replies to see what the people think and find this:

"They have declared war with God in every way. You can be rich but you can never be a god.
2:21 AM · Sep 4, 2022·Twitter for Android
https://twitter.com/one_star_clever/status/1566310351599173634?s=20&t=MYGriww-iU427oqOvuR-Cw
And:
When the Atheist reaches acceptance on a global scale, they will seek to kill God. Satan will gather them for that great battle in the valley that is symbolically called Megiddo.

When the world is at war with God.

Like it is right now.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When you talk at length to the Atheist, sooner than latter they get angry, and the discussion inevitably shifts from a belief in God, to their anger against God.

People are atheists for a variety of reasons, and feel a variety of emotions about religion. Some are angry, as you say. Others simply see insufficient evidence for the existence of God, or disbelieve for other reasons.

Now this is a graphic from a twitter post today:

The question of how best to care for people with gender dysphoria is completely different from the question of whether God exists.

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Geeez man, they were wrong.

Ah yes, the inevitable conclusion for futurists when they read that apostles ALSO taught the end of the ages had come upon THEM, that the end of all things had drawn near to THEM, when THEY knew it was the last hour, and when THEY said his coming would occur in a little while and without delay: “it’s the apostles who were wrong”, or in your words “geez man, they were wrong”.

So instead of saying the apostles were wrong, I’d like to premise that maybe the futurist presupposition is wrong, as evidenced by 100% failure rate in futurist predictions and interpretations, and that the apostles were right.

• Winner
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
People are atheists for a variety of reasons, and feel a variety of emotions about religion. Some are angry, as you say. Others simply see insufficient evidence for the existence of God, or disbelieve for other reasons.

What I was trying to show in my note was like the old saying: "there's no Athiests in fox holes. At the end of time it's more like: "there's no Atheists at Armageddon. The world will be gathered to battle, to make war with, God. Like it is right now.

There's only two kinds of people, God's People, and the people who blaspheme the name of God because of their pain and sores (and they will not repent.) They would rather fight against God than to change their ways. There are no Atheists.

Atheists = The Rest of Mankind.

Like at the end of the 6th trumpet. No Atheists, only Satanists, or the "rest of mankind"..

"But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.​

The question of how best to care for people with gender dysphoria is completely different from the question of whether God exists.

Especially if those dysphoric individuals don't agree with a God that would say this:

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.​

Or this:

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God.​

Or this:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
But sorry, when I read: "gender dysphoria", or see "Pediatric gender affirming clinics", I think of:

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”​

I'd hate to be found bringing a kid to a pediatric gender discovery clinic on the day that the Son of Man comes. (LOL)

The reason for my post was to suggest that Armageddon is happening now. It's not happening like the previous prophecy expositor's expectations.

I think Armageddon is happening now, or we are in the late stages of the gathering for it. The great river Euphrates is dried up, and we are waiting for the release of the 4 angels bound there.

The drying up of the great river Euphrates I see as a concept, I read it as symbolic language.

Even though, along with the Thames, Rhine and Yangtze, the great river Euphrates seems to be literally drying up right now.

The Euphrates river was always a large natural obstacle preventing invading armies from the north coming down into Israel back in the old Biblical times. When this river symbolically dries up, the green light is then given for the Kings from the East to bring Divine destruction.

Like the angel ascending from the "east" bringing the seal of God, and the lightning of Jesus coming from the "east" to the west, the Kings from the East are heavenly Visitors. God the Father, and Jesus:

"They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!​

So it's not likely going to be Asian armies, like from the Late Great Planet Earth, that travel to a literal valley north of Israel, but Divine Destroyers that come from the Biblical north wind of heaven.

Divine destruction comes from the north.

Nebuchadnezzar came down from the north and wiped out Jerusalem.

"For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction." ... Set up the banner in Zion: come together, do not delay: for I bring evil from the north wind, ...

"Then the LORD said, "This means destruction will break out from the north on all ... cry, O city; Melt away, O Philistia, all of you; For smoke comes from the north, ...

"Egypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.

"Then the LORD said to me, "Out of the north the evil will break forth on all the inhabitants of the land.​

And notice during a time of restoration God removes the northerner:

“I will remove the northerner far from you, and drive him into a parched and desolate land, his vanguard into the eastern sea,​

I think a bunch of the things that the prophecy prognosticators were having us watch for, have already just happened, and are happening right now.

So I don't think it's safe to say 2029, or 2036.

It's liable to be happening much sooner.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every single year since the very beginnings of Christianity people have said, 'This is the year!'

Someone is bound to get it right eventually, don't you think? Unless you think He already came and is not still coming eventually. That would probably make you a full Preterist though, which I'm assuming you are not one, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this section.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.