Baltimore
✟28,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I see some threads with JW prefix and I started on here myself -- but I assume their own organization would not approve of them visiting a site like this much less participating in the discussion.

Or have they come here?
It is true that they are generally discouraged from being unequally yoked, if you will. However, it is ultimately up to the conscience of each individual. Greg Stafford (no longer a practicing JW) gained a bit of notoriety in the apologetics scene when he began publishing materials in defense of JW doctrine and even did a couple of debates. I believe he is still around.

EDIT: And by "still around," I just mean having an online presence. I don't believe he is on this forum.

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is true that they are generally discouraged from being unequally yoked, if you will. However, it is ultimately up to the conscience of each individual. Greg Stafford (no longer a practicing JW) gained a bit of notoriety in the apologetics scene when he began publishing materials in defense of JW doctrine and even did a couple of debates. I believe he is still around.

EDIT: And by "still around," I just mean having an online presence. I don't believe he is on this forum.

ok - thanks for the info

Reactions: tbstor
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I see some threads with JW prefix and I started on here myself -- but I assume their own organization would not approve of them visiting a site like this much less participating in the discussion.

Or have they come here?
I recall seeing them when the controversial theology forum was the unorthodox theology forum - but haven't seen them since the "Christians Only" policies were implemented.

Upvote 0