Beaufort
✟11,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask you to please put me and my husband Eric on your prayer list. My husband has been depressed and upset because there are people at work treating him badly. He is not use to this because he retired from the Coast guard after almost 30 years and this was never a problem. Please pray for him that he will not allow these people to bring him down. I also ask for prayers to find him and I new jobs with financial blessings. I want to find something that I have a passion for. I also want him to be happy in what he does. He is a good man. He has saved people's lives. My husband needs prayers and I do to. I want to be protected from people bothering me too and my husband needs protection. in Jesus name, Amen.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will either lead this couple into finding new jobs that they enjoy, have good fellow workers, and pays enough that they are satisfied with, or show them how to handle the job(s) he (they) currently has through putting on the whole armor (Ephesians 6:10-20; Romans 13:14), and changing their focus (Philippians 4:8). Lord, I have experienced both 1. not being treated well on a job (the only one I quit because of that reason) and 2. working with unpleasant co-workers. May this couple not just put up with it, but prepare themselves for it in such a way as not to let it rob them of a positive attitude. May they have what Joseph and Paul had in their times of imprisonment, that allowed them to be victorious over their unpleasant, mental environment. May closeness to You be their way of victory. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I ask you to please put me and my husband Eric on your prayer list. My husband has been depressed and upset because there are people at work treating him badly. He is not use to this because he retired from the Coast guard after almost 30 years and this was never a problem. Please pray for him that he will not allow these people to bring him down. I also ask for prayers to find him and I new jobs with financial blessings. I want to find something that I have a passion for. I also want him to be happy in what he does. He is a good man. He has saved people's lives. My husband needs prayers and I do to. I want to be protected from people bothering me too and my husband needs protection. in Jesus name, Amen.

:heart: Praying for your husband and you too, dear heart. Praying that God protects and defends both of you and that He grants each of you extraordinary favor, as doors of blessings open and a chapter of misery and oppression closes, as a new chapter opens to God's favor and precious blessings. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. Welcome to CF, JLF (((hug)))

Reactions: JLF
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you all

:heart: You are most welcome, sister. I've been there, and i know that God's grace and goodness WILL supersede those difficult chapters, as they become a distant memory eventually. Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Jennifer. Your love and concern for your husband is very evident in what you shared. I’m praying for Eric, that the Lord will surround him with His loving presence and encourage him during this difficult time. I’ll also pray for God to provide for your needs and open doors for both of you to find work. May He give you the guidance and direction you are seeking.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about the difficulties your husband is facing, Jennifer -- I can understand your concern for him. Know that I’ll be praying for him, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to your husband in a special and powerful way. May He fill you both with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord draw you both together with strong ties of love, and grant you the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding.

I pray for protection for you both and the that the Lord will direct your paths to where he wants you to be and protect you from all the people who are so disagreeable

May the Lord bless you richly and make his presence real to you today

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums