I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesse630

I just joined literally 30 minutes ago...I'm here to stay. I beg you to stay. We are doing gods work here. Helping believers and non believers. This is a good thing we are all doing

Wow. Welcome to Christian Forums.

I have been on here for a year now, but I just started a new account.

I am just hurting right now. Please if you can, pray for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am leaving CF. I am not throwing a fit. It is just not for me any more.

Jesse, I am notorious for having myself banned from CF voluntarily so, in fact a good freind of mine just told me yesterday he needs a sabatical (again) from here. But sometimes its good to take a break and get alone with the Lord. I encouraged him in that also, it seems very beneficial at times.

Each time I left, I thought for sure was my last in my moment, so I am a little more hesitent in saying its final because after some time has past my own mind ended up changed.

But Id also allow myself to enter into topics that werent edifying, or predictably a contentious slime pit, and it would do it to me every time. Over time it seems I am being taught what not to do, again and again.

Just give yourself a little break, because I certainly cant blame you for wanting one, I would probably think there was something more wrong with you if you didnt ever want one lol

God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dear Lord, please be with our dear brother Jesse who is so precious to you, lift him high above all his circumstances and troubles as you promised in Isaiah chapter 40, please renew his spirit and make him soar high as on wings of eagles and give him strength and courage beyond all human capability that can only come from you our wonderful, awesome God, you are a God of all comfort, and you are with those who are brokenhearted and crushed in spirit. Help our dear brother to keep trusting in you heavenly Father, that you will meet every need in his life, thank you Lord in the name of Jesus amen.:groupray:

Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Cats Are In Charge ~ Accept It!
Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I also saw the argument you had with another relatively new member on forums.
Don't let a Troll cause you to leave a forum. Often that is exactly what they're pushing for.

There is an ignore function on your profile options. You can enter that particular members screen name and you'll not see their posts in future. This will not delete their remarks if they are quoted by someone else in a reply, but you will at least not read them all that often.

You can relate to people. Trolls have no intention of proving that. They don't want to relate. They want to flame. There are many to be found on forums the net wide. If you let their behavior force you out they win. Which is exactly what they want.

God be with you.

Upvote 0
J

jesse630

I also saw the argument you had with another relatively new member on forums.
Don't let a Troll cause you to leave a forum. Often that is exactly what they're pushing for.

There is an ignore function on your profile options. You can enter that particular members screen name and you'll not see their posts in future. This will not delete their remarks if they are quoted by someone else in a reply, but you will at least not read them all that often.

You can relate to people. Trolls have no intention of proving that. They don't want to relate. They want to flame. There are many to be found on forums the net wide. If you let their behavior force you out they win. Which is exactly what they want.

God be with you.

Thank you. I have decided to stay. God be with you as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.