• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am leaving CF for awhile

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all my brothers and sisters,

I am going to be leaving CF for some time,not sure for how long yet.

I love you all and care about you all,sometimes I may not be sure how to answer and yet I still care.

I have quite alot going on in my life right now.

Flower keep on blessing people always
Maycin and miss A thankyou so much for all your encouragement
plumsink your empathy is wonderful
Super Kal and TomC and Derek I hope you always hang on tight to Jesus and know how deeply He loves and cares for you and keep on hoping because Jesus is our strength and healer
Power2theweak and Jo1 you are so very sweet
Winter and Rachel I hope you know how special you are and how much Jesus uses to you.
Visionary you are so wise and caring to people thankyou
RuthD you really bless and inspire me,you have such strength and faith
BlessEwe you are so very special,lovely and a godly example to me thankyou so much
Criada your strength and determination and awesome support and advice to people shows what a tender heart for Jesus you have
Sheepdog you are always wonderful to all, gentle and love Jesus so much,thankyou
Also to everyone here thankyou and many blessings to all of you

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have to do what is right for you, sweetie.
You will be very much missed, though :hug:
I hope you feel able to return soon, and that all the 'stuff' going on is resolved very soon.
Praying for you. :hug:

Thankyou Criada so much I appreciate your prayers and I will miss you too and you are in my prayers.
love and hugs
annrobert

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there my dear sweet loving sister,
I AM GOING TO MISS THE HECK OUT OF YOU!!! PLEASE reconsider coming back, you don't know HOW MUCH you have encouraged me and many others with your wisdom. You are a WONDERFUL person with a HUGE heart. God bless you and KNOW that I am praying for you and I HOPE that you return very soon. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU my dear sweet loving sister.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums