Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am fighting to get baptized seriously.
Can you guys do some prayers so that I get baptized today.
Thank you and Godbless
I had to fight to take the emblems, the enemy was trying to tell me it doesn't matter but it does. Just do it, they'll leave you instantly and you will have peace!

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want advice re: baptism I say make SURE you understand what it means, what it does. I personally perceive it means being prepared to eyeball the devil, face to face, in the Lord's Name. That may mean nothing at all to you. One of the best posts I've ever read on CF is by a poster "Cameron," who no longer posts here, on baptism. Our search function works again and you can find it as he didn't make many posts. (And if you find one that's "eh," keep looking for the good one)

I think Baptism is an important step; important enough to be done in Faith.

Upvote 0

Serenaa02

Aug 11, 2010
✟15,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for saying that. I'm still in the learning process. I need to stop fearing and making threads and recognize that I am a sinner and that we all are.
I have accepted Jesus into my heart, I just hadn't forgiven myself completely for
some things but I'm learning. I'm going to church a lot and I'm gonig to keep going on this site and learn more.
Thank you all for guidance.

Upvote 0

Peripatetic

Restless mind, peaceful soul.
Feb 28, 2010
✟22,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just hadn't forgiven myself completely for some things

This is actually one of the devil's tricks to keep people away from God. It's called condemnation, and leads some people to believe that God wouldn't forgive them or want them.

I'm glad you are seeking God during this difficult journey. You will eventually find peace in the fact God has already forgiven you, and you will do the same. Our prayers are with you.

Upvote 0

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I get attacked at night time and I see things and hear things because I was naive
and thought I could stop it on my own.
People around me are suffering because of my sin.
But when I got saved I heard Jesus it was a supernatural experience and he warned me that I wasn't ready but I ignored him and I ran outside thinking I could save everyone at the same time and I sprained my ankle, I ended up at a hospital, I opened up a bible some psychic gave me and I felt all the evil, she was working on me all along and I had the nerve to pray for this women who is in the occult! I told myself
she is just a good women who got lost because of my sins, when she is not that innocent if she's practicing the occult and has a business and makes money off of it downtown toronto and has a picture of Jesus and crosses all around.
When I was saved I was warned that I would be attacked and I ran outside, I got hurt I was sent to this shelter, I was seeing everything, I was told to pick a side good or evil so I wrote love on the palms of my hand and I clapped.
I was heading in the right direction but doing everything the wrong way.
God told me I didn't need to sacrifice myself because he already did that, but now because I am saved and disobeyed him people around me are getting hurt and it's all my fault.
My brother was in a car accident the other day and got beat up by 6 guys and is in critical condition, my mother has some ear infection now.
When I was saved God told me I will struggle because he wanted to make me a missionary angel? I don't know the way he explained it was, I will be tested.
Because when I accepted him I told him I wanted his forgiveness and I wanted to save a lot of souls, so maybe this is a test to teach me.
Because I have found this church I am going to and I really love it there and feel safe there.
He said if I really love people I have to stay away and save myself first because I need to be baptized and he said that's why I'm being attacked.

I just really hate the night time. I've always hate the dark.
I sleep with the light on and I feel like such a baby doing that.
And I listen to christian music and have it replay on my shuffle and it makes
me feel better.
I think you guys are right about the devils tricks.
Because he kept telling me I was condemmed!
Because I got this stupid tatoo on my right wrist and I wish I had money
right now so I could get laser and laser it right off!
And when I got it I wasn't thinking straight.
I was in L.a and I used to want to do acting and I was thinking of my
dad who died and wanted to get a chinese symbol saying loyalty
and I thought well this tatoo can be not only aout my dad but about people
in my life, like loyalty to friends, family, and God.
And the devil keeps telling me I'v been marked on my wrist and I've been condemmed
and it scares me because I don't want to be condemmed I wasn't thinking straight
when I got the tatoo I don't know what possessed me to do it.
I just want it off.
I hate the devil and I don't want anything to do with him.
And now that I'm going to this really good church and people are helping me and driving me and not asking anything of me but just trying to help me, people that I love are suffering and I feel so guilty.
But then I feel so happy at the same time because I was saved and now I truly believe it and I feel his voice with me but I feel sad at the same time because I know
I did more harm then good.
I just wanted to save everyone. I have always been that way putting people before myself. And he told me I needed to be baptized because my soul is the one that needs saving and everyone elses will be taken care of.

So thank you everone for your advice. I'm new at this Christian thing.

Does anyone know any special prayers for protection from demonic attacks?
I was told to write down on a piece of paper peoples names who have been tainted
because of my sins and to turn to christians so I could learn more and that if I disobey I would be attacked by the devil. And I disobeyed and I guess all this stuff is happening not because of God, but because I was warned and I wasn't ready to face the devil and I left.
But now I'm happy cuz I'm not crazy.

I ended up at the hospital and I was seeing all kinds of demonic faces but I felt Jesus with me and some of the patients were like " he's testing you "
and I was like who is testing me!
and one told me to read John.
And I was like who is this John?
and I remembered when I was saved I gave Jesus permission to scold me if I was doing something wrong because I wanted to learn his way and fufill his mission that he has for me.
It just hurts me because people I love are now being attacked and I feel helpless.

(Sorry if I sound repetitive)
I really do believe now more then ever that I was saved.
I remember when I was saved I asked the holy spirit to come in me and I saw
white flashes in the sky and a lot of the time i'll get a chill.
But it's not a bad chill, it's like a warm chill.
Like I know what a bad chill is, and that's at night time when I feel hands trying
to choke me and cold air all around me.
But when it's day light and I pray and ask for God I feel him with me.

He said I'm naive and the devil knows that, that's why he tries hard to stop me.
Which is true, I am naive.

When I was attacked because I ran outside thinking I could save everyone, I ended up at a shelter and then at a hospital, my mother thought I was crazy and I felt Jesus and he told me I wasn't ready to go yet. I remember looking at this stupid wrist tatoo I have and thinking about all the people back home and how badly I want this tatoo off of me because I believe in illuminati and that the devil tried to mark me.
The doctors said it was a miracle, they couldn't understand why all my blood work and test work came back normal.
They were trying to diagnos me because I was talking about Jesus and Jesus told me
they don't understand and that I needed to get out of there because I was seeing things and I THOUGHT I was going crazy.
I can't sleep at night time, I'm being attacked ever since I opened my heart up to Jesus and wanted to become a christian, I actually started to think maybe I am seeing things because I'm crazy.
But then I would think about how I heard the lords voice and I used to pray to him
all the time when I was younger and it's the most beautiful sound in the world.
And when I turned back on my faith and went to this stupid psychic when I was 18
I was warned that it would be hard to get baptized.
Jesus told me there's a demon in Giovanna (the psychic) and that she is doing things
to me right now because I've been going to her since I was younger and the devil went in her and wondered what Jesus wanted with this one.
Jesus said I was special because I alwas put people before myself and even when I did give money to that psychic when I was younger the reason why I am saved no matter what is because I have a good heart. Even when I gave money I didn't do it to save my own soul, I did it for my brother and my mother because the psychic told me if I didn't give money that it would be harder for me to get baptized.

I just feel alone.
But then I'm not alone because I feel Jesus with me.
But the devil keeps telling me at night time that he's marked me and that i'm condemmed and I went to tim hortons yesterday to sit down and confess my sins so I could talk about it with people at this church I really like.
And I had to go to the bathroom and I was so happy and passionate I was o excited and I heard all kinds of banging and voices telling me that I'm unwrothy and that God wants me to be a missionary angel but that I've been marked so I am stuck to work for Satan. And I said I rebuke you satan in the name of jesus with the blood of jesus
and he laughed at me and said my soul is tainted and that if I keep going to church
everybody I love is going to die.

It just hurts me because now people who helped me with christianity are getting hurt.
So if anyone can please do prayers for them or give me some advice or prayers that I can do for them since I am new at this, I would appreciate it because I need to learn the right way.

Anyways those who need prayers for protection are:

Jonathan desouza
Joy Pejhan
Melody Pejan
Star Pejhan
Casey Hsu
Janice O'hara Hsu
Max
Sasha
Jennie
Jennifer
Faith

And another thing.. this is what I'm confused about.
We are supposed to pray for our enemies right?
Well is it bad for me to pray that Giovanna stops practicing the occult?
Because I feel very confused about that.

Like I was told it's bad to pray for someone who does something that is against God.
THen I was told it's okay to pray for her that she finds Jesus and stops what she's doing.
Then I was told that she is evil and knows what she's doing and is holding onto me so hard because she is being influenced by the devil and without me she has no gift.

God keeps telling me that I'm already saved but I need to fix that last part confusion cuz I am very confused about that.

What happened was I've been fighting so hard to be a christian and all these bad things were happening and she called me and said something was wrong there was a demon and my brother was in trouble and I was so stupid I COMPLETELY frogot everything and I went and saw her.
And she acted possessed I remember looking at her and not trusting her.
After I was saved I was told I would see things in the world for what they really are.
She did a reading and I fell for it because I got scared for my brother and she told me
how she went to church for 3 nights and how her aunt or something just died but
when she said it.. there was NOTHING in her eyes.
Like no light or anything.
So I feel responsible for her aunts death almost because I came on this site when I waas scared and I asked people to pray for me and protect me from the psychic.
But then I feel like she is evil because she is trying to hold onto her gift and that's why she keeps attacking me.

I'm very confused on that last part as to what to do.
Because I know the demons are being sent through her, but I don't know
if she is just a lost soul, or she knows what she's doing.
You know my own conversion was extremely fearful at one point I imagined the govt storming in the door. The devil will use fear to turn us away from the truth whereas God doesn't use fear at all, He uses love. The fear of the Lord is the humility we dress in while worshiping Him, it is not at all equated to being afraid - that is unless you come against Him then you better back off lol.

I hope you find some better influence to grow off that woman you've been involved in sounds particularly troublesome it would be best to brush her off and look out for yourself. Jesus reminds us that if our house is empty it will be filled with spirits, but if you are full with the holy spirit there is no room for evil.

You are an extremely strong soul to be standing up to all this, remember for real that Jesus is always there to pull us out of the mire and out of the hands of the enemy. You need to rebuke the spirit which is preventing you from being saved and pray with me "Lord, we are your children and we seek to honor you with our whole heart and all our life. We give our lives to be your servants through thick and thin, knowing you are with us until the end, we pray to you our heavenly father in Jesus' name".

Those demons will flee when you are living holy, as long as you are worshiping anything unholy then they can attack you through the guilt. This is why it is important to quit whatever is coming between yourself and God.

I really hope you'll commit to baptism and fulfilling God's purpose for you, if you are to be a missionary then you'll love doing His business!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh and don't hold it against her, demon-possessed people won't remember what they've said which you've taken to heart, it bypasses the memory I think, in fact spiritual communication is mind-to-mind and word-to-word at the same time, it's hard to explain but you'll no doubt get what I mean. You seriously need to get involved with the holy spirit and shun all the rest they just want to feed on your soul.

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,879.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Satan always tries to make people believe that they don't need to be Baptized, or he'll try to get you to put it off to a later time. You should go ahead and do it as soon as possible.

Remember, the Bible doesn't say that Baptism isn't necessary, people say that.

Alan

It IS necessary. Just not absolutely necessary (like the thief on the cross who didn't have the opportunity).

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

What you are experiencing sounds like spiritual warfare. When you are baptized you are marked and it's not something anyone can remove. I experienced something similar before I was baptized.

Why is it taking you so long to be able to get baptized though?

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sweetheart - you are troubling yourself over things that you are not responsible for.

You are giving the devil too much attention - turn your attention to God - sing His praises out loud, talk to Him, don't fear the devil - he cannot touch you - you are covered by the blood of Jesus and the devil cannot cross the blood line.

The things that are happening around you are not because of you - everyone is responsible for their own actions - Get as far away from that physic as you can get - she is dragging you down with things that are not true.

Let me give you an example of how not to fear the enemy. I had a very dear friend who had 3 familiar spirits controlling her life - they would manifest at night to her - she was very ill and I spent many nights with her - you could feel the presence of the enemy, I would lay down on the couch at night and I could feel where the enemy was gathering - I just prayed the blood of Jesus over my space and slept well - she invited them in, so I had no right to cast them out - it was her house and they felt welcome.

They walk among us, but we have no fear because what is in us is greater than what is in the world.

When you feel them around you - just say Jesus, Jesus, Jesus - they trimble at the name of Jesus.

When you don't forgive yourself, you are placing yourself higher than God - if God can forgive, then what right do we have not to forgive. All your sins are in the lake of forgetfullness - God does not see them anymore.

Stop listening to all those people around you that are blaming you for what happens to others, they are lies of the devil.

Get rid of all ties from the physic, things that she has given you, everything, when you pick up something and you don't feel peace, get rid of it. I knew someone that everytime she gave me something, I always had bad feelings from it - I destroyed everything she gave me, she was into talking to the enemy and inviting them into her house - I wanted nothing to do with her.

Take on the power of God and do not fear the enemy anymore - they cannot touch you. As long as you show fear they will be around to intimidate you - show the power of God - you don't have to talk to them, don't give them that much attention - just keep saying the name of JEsus, when you feel them around you, start singing and praising God.

All this guilt people are piling on you is worthless, don't accept it - just say I am a child of God and the Holy Spirit will not lead me to do harm to others - they are responsible for their own actions - YOU DID NOTHING TO CAUSE HARM TO THEM - God does not work like that.

Let the Joy of the Lord shine through you, be confident - you are forgiven - you are a Child of God - the enemy cannot touch you - Just be bold, hang in there and they will leave you alone. But most of all get rid of that physic and her influence upon you.

Upvote 0

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Take on the power of God and do not fear the enemy anymore - they cannot touch you. As long as you show fear they will be around to intimidate you - show the power of God - you don't have to talk to them, don't give them that much attention - just keep saying the name of JEsus, when you feel them around you, start singing and praising God.
If you can sing praises to God while they torment you then you've done it! Their greatest fear is God Himself so if you can proclaim Jesus it is your testimony of truth that they can't conquer your spirit. I know it is hard to bring yourself to verbalise your mind, but there is nothing to fear by worshiping God and when you get over that hurdle your singing round the house will be joy pouring from your heart. You must be going through immense torment in all this, you should get baptised asap and remember Jesus with bread and wine, those pesky demons have no business with God's people. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I have been thinking of you, you seem to have good faith in Christ so I believe you are saved preempting your fulfillment as the Lord has instructed your heart. I heard a message for you in this verse:

Mark 1:32-34
By sunset the courtyard was filled with the sick and demon-possessed, brought to him for healing; and a huge crowd of people from all over the city of Capernaum gathered outside the door to watch. So Jesus healed great numbers of sick folk that evening and ordered many demons to come out of their victims. (But he refused to allow the demons to speak, because they knew who he was.)

I see this verse as especially empowering for you. If you consider that we have the same authority in Jesus to refuse their voice, then the demons know who you are and you will too. In fact you know yourself well already, your soul is crying out to your body "set me free" and it is Jesus who will set you free when you turn from all your earthly worries and seek to worship Him with all your heart and all your soul.

I read another nice chapter in Daniel today that you might like to think about, because one day soon you'll pass the tempting. Keep putting your trust in Jesus, He's got the perfect rescue plan for you, get out there and find it while you are willing and instantly you'll be teaching your friend about the real truth!

Daniel 8:17-18
"These four huge animals," he said, "represent four kings who will someday rule the earth. But in the end the people of the Most High God shall rule the governments of the world forever and forever."

Best wishes :angel:, let us know how you get along.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone know any special prayers for protection from demonic attacks?
Read Nahum right the way through (3 chapters) and then pray to Jesus "I want your yoke, not the yoke of the enemy" and then get baptized the next day. There are too many lies you have been fed to make you think the enemy is stronger than you. The enemy is cursed lower than all other creatures. You need to get your house in order, the real reason you have evil in your life is because you have welcomed it when it was sent. I think your naivety is a gift from God, but you can also seek wisdom. Remember Solomon was wiser than any king and it wasn't granted for his compassion to the enemy.

Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I AM COMMITTED!!

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.

I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.
I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made.
I will not look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.

My past is redeemed. My present makes sense. My future is secure.
I am finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking,
cheap living and dwarfed goals.

I no longer need preeminence, position or popularity.
I don’t have to be right. I don’t have to be first. I don’t have to
be recognized. I don’t have to be praised. I don’t have to be
regarded. I don't have to be rewarded.

I am committed to the Lord Jesus Christ.
I now live by faith. I lean on His presence. I walk with patience.
I live by prayer. I labor in love. My face is set. My road is narrow.
My way is rough. My companions may be few, but my Guide is reliable.
My mission is clear. I cannot be bought, deluded or delayed.

I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice.
I will not hesitate in the presence of adversity.
I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy.
I will not meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up. I won't shut up.
I won’t let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up
and preached up for the cause of Jesus Christ.

I am a disciple of the Lord Jesus.
I will go till He comes. I will give till I drop.
I will preach till all know. I will work till He stops me.
And when He comes, He will find faith and commitment in my life.
When He comes, He will have no problem recognizing me, in Jesus' name.
Lord, use me. Amen

Upvote 0

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does it say somewhere it is? I'm not as familiar with it as I will be eventually.
It's a great question, but probably for another thread, maybe on Soteriology (which'd probably be a good question to get us off the kick we're on) or on Sacramentology.

It's not a linchpin requirement. But it is important.

Say you bought a house. You'd be anxious to sign for it. What does that really do, though? a little ink wicking into paper. Big deal.

But well, it's a huge deal for the court system. For your entitlement to the house, you need to sign.

The water, the wafer, the juice -- those are all signs. They don't do something in particular for you. But their significance is immense. It's a signing ceremony. You're signing on a contract -- anciently, a covenant -- and that covenant is with God, your Father. Who'd want to miss that?

Upvote 0