I am an openly private person, go ahead and ask me anything

daydreamergurl15

Daughter of the King
Dec 11, 2003
✟15,656.00
Faith
Christian
Sure ask me the most private thing in the world....haha,

I daydream like every second of the day. I actually got really good at daydreaming and being aware of my surroundings. I learned that I could actually take notes on what the teacher said, understand what was going on and daydream at the same time. That's what got me through college. Although, I won't daydream while I'm driving, not that I can't but I really just want to focus on the road. I'm weird in that I have to look forward the whole time and I don't like moving my head around when driving. :) I dream about my wedding day, my honeymoon (and this is where my struggles of pure though began), if I would have kids, and all the other boring stuff, I'm sure others daydream about.

It seems that I always have at least two daydreams going on inside my head. One is like futuristic stuff, how I think my life would be or how I think I would be or look like. My family, how would be if I was in a different family or different environment. Being adventurous, all the other boring stuff that I would love to do in the world but too scared to do because I'm not as adventurous as I would like to be.

And the second daydreams that goes on in my head depends on my emotions. Like if I am angry about something, I have to work it out of my head first. Or, if something really bugs me, I try and figure out how to make it better. I dream a lot about what heaven would be like. How awesome it would be if angels would come down to earth and people would have to acknowledge God. How to evangelize to people (yeah, believe it or not, I do daydream about that). Again, pretty much all the boring stuff. I'm sorry, I wish I had an interesting story to tell you but that's pretty much it.

What about you, what do you day dream about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

toastface_grillah

LOL Totally understandable; it's summer (looks that way, at least). It gets hard to study after Memorial Day.
New York's an awesome town; it's like having everything (culturewise) in the world thrown at you at once, but if you can handle New York, you can probably handle anywhere.
My computer classes're coming along pretty well. They're stretching later and later into the summer than I'd expected, though - the instructors called in sick a couple times, and I spent the whole day in the wrong class yesterday! On the bright side, now I know a couple things about Excel 2007. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daydreamergurl15

Daughter of the King
Dec 11, 2003
✟15,656.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, I see. I hope you can get those certificates. :)

My interests seriously are reading, science, Neuro (anything), reading up on religion, photography, drawing, surfing the internet. My hobbies are reading my old text books, if that helps, haha.

What about you? Hobbies and Interests?

Upvote 0
T

toastface_grillah

Thanks - you and me both! I just finished the first class (and realized that I either have late-onset ADD or a seriously curtailed attention span), and I don't have to take the exam until I'm ready - which is a very good thing!
That's awesome; you read your old textbooks for fun! I'd gladly send you a few of mine if it'll add to your collection. :) What do you draw?
Oh, me? Surfing the net, drawing maps of imaginary cities, writing, meeting people and volunteering. Which reminds me; I have to pick up a 4 page volunteer application (egads!) downtown this afternoon.

Upvote 0