✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not unless God himself convinced them.
I'm pretty sure that God can be awful convincing when He needs to be...If He wanted you to write something down, you would have no doubts and would truly believe it.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe in a Young Earth Creation and have friends who are scientists. One question has come to mind though about the flood.

There's a lot of evidence of the global flood through fossils through difference varve layers and rhythmites, and a lot of fossils for animals that died in the flood, some mid birth, some mid meal (examples include a fish eating another fish and an animal mid birth when trapped by the silt/mud).

What I'm wondering is if there have been found any fossilized human remains from the flood?
Maybe God thinks we have enough evidence to go on. Maybe He doesn't want us to have human fossils.

Since they would be about 4000 years old, would there not be the possibility of soft tissue? If this was the case, hypothetically, and in those days "all flesh was corrupted" and with the mad scientists of this age and their DNA games and cloning mischievousness.......... what if they got a hole of some DNA from a Pre Flood corrupted DNA that God was trying to destroy?

Maybe God know us too well and is avoiding a rejuvenation of the corruption that flood got rid of.

Upvote 0