Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A semi took out a car and when we got home today from some shopping we had everything here on the corner of Rte 29 and Main/Tobaggan in Green Valley in ILL. Life Flight finally took off with a woman once they got her breathing again and they had to work on her for a long time...

Please pray for the drivers of both vehicles as they are taking the semi driver in via ambulance.

Lord Have Mercy :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I put everything in the loving care of our Father's hands.

This reminds me of part of our homily yesterday was on anxieties which reminded me of the scripture to cast all our cares on the Lord.

What a relief that is eh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

God bless you †
Gail

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hit a car square-broad-side, right between the wheels, on the driver side while doing approx 55mph with a loaded truck once in Virginia.

Its not a good scene. Miraculously no one was hurt and I finished my run to Fla after prying my bumper off my tires.

Will you let us know if you hear more news Debi?

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hit a car square-broad-side, right between the wheels, on the driver side while doing approx 55mph with a loaded truck once in Virginia.

Its not a good scene. Miraculously no one was hurt and I finished my run to Fla after prying my bumper off my tires.

Will you let us know if you hear more news Debi?
Of course I have been watching the news it didn't come on I am hoping that they show something at 10 tonight or maybe the morning paper

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
UPDATE-

The lady has a broken eye socket, some hemorrhaging of the brain, and she is on respirator for full support. There is no word on the driver of the truck but we found out about the lady because one of the workers from the Casey's across the street knows her and her family here in Green Valley we will have to go back over later and see if they have heard anything more.. I will try to post it then

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.