Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please, there were actually 4 children in that area who saw the vision, an older girl earlier. The addition of information that changes the original accounts was written in 1920 and added to the controversial Priests' notes of 1917... there are photographs by a guy who was there, the glass plates are under wraps but someone who saw them SAW the UFO very well in at least one of them....

What I described is what the collective accounts of the people there gave...obviously neither you nor I was there... deception? Yes indeed there was and is in these types of events, as depicted by the husband and wife on their farm seeing the same phenomenon---she saw angel he saw ufo.

We are to be ready with an answer for those people who will come to us for one...assuming our testimony is good enough for them to know we believe in God and are Christians.

What do you all think we should say? :)

I suggest we first validate their questioning, and fear:

It does sound weird and scary doesn't it? ....

Upvote 0

MMDave3

Apr 9, 2018
Western New York State
✟25,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
1-Ancient-Aliens.png

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If there is someday a human - alien meeting, I certainly hope the humans represent Jesus and Christian ethics (whether they are Christian or not) better than the "Christian" New-World explorers did...

Today's world would be much better if the European Christians had actually acted like Christ.

Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... there are photographs ...
Produce them.

... by a guy ...
Name him.

...who was there, ...
Secondary witnesses to this person actually at the site? Name them. Then I would like to know how you know that they were there. Produce that evidence.

... the glass plates are under wraps ...
Location, where, actual evidence please, not hearsay.

...but someone ...
Name them, male or female, age, nationality, etc. It's like reading wicked-pedia at this point.

...who saw them ...
What clearance did they have to do, assuming such exists, what field of expertise did they represent, photographic, etc?

... SAW the UFO very well in at least one of them...
A mysterious non-primary eye upon so-called 'photographic plates' that are secreted away, so no one else can see, and only in a single shot?

[Staff edit].

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

gideon123

Humble Servant of God
Dec 25, 2011
USA
✟59,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible offers absolutely NO guidance about UFO's, aliens, or other planets. Why should it? The Bible is not the Wikipedia of the Universe, and it was never written for that purpose. It is a message to human beings here about how we should live our lives ... with love and faith.

Why should Christians be concerned at all, if any announcement about aliens happened? Not that I believe any of these rumors. There have been so many hoaxes and conspiracy theories, I've completely lost interest.

Upvote 0

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why should Christians be concerned at all, if any announcement about aliens happened?

Because there's a lot of people that feel that Paul taught a lie about the rapture that contradicts what Jesus taught.

Jesus v Paul on Rapture

There's more evidence in the OT that supports that the evil will be removed from the earth first and the righteous will remain and inherit the earth.

This view coincides with 'other' evidence that's occurring in black budget programs right now.

"The correct view is that the evil are raptured or taken away when the Son of Man appears, and Christians remain through the tribulation and thus 'inherit' the earth when the evil are removed."

I also share this writer's viewpoint.

Upvote 0

The7thColporteur

Jun 30, 2017
Heavenly City
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
...There's more evidence in the OT that supports that the evil will be removed from the earth first and the righteous will remain and inherit the earth.

This view coincides with 'other' evidence that's occurring in black budget programs right now.

"The correct view is that the evil are raptured or taken away when the Son of Man appears, and Christians remain through the tribulation and thus 'inherit' the earth when the evil are removed."

Another gross heresy, and total confusion of the differing tribulations.

[As if Paul is contradictory to the rest of scripture [KJB]! Paul himself will rise in the resurrection of the just and condemn such, as it is written.]

There is no millenial kingdom on earth, not for the wicked or righteous. The verses cited by the non-SDA site [destruction of the wicked] refer to the events at the 3rd Advent, when after the wicked are destroyed, the saints inherit the new heavens and new earth, also already detailed in this very thread, here - How will you react and respond when...

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no aliens. Just demons and fallen angels deceiving people. Its NOT a door you want to open. All one has to do is say JESUS.. strange how even aliens cant stand that name hmm. Ever watch some of this stuff? They talk about how COLD it gets.. anyway.. JESUS is lord.. keep your mind soul spirit on HIM.. let NOTHING but NOTHING take your eyes off HIM!

Upvote 0

gordonhooker

Franciscan tssf
Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Wellington Point, QLD
Visit site
✟274,602.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't it be a good deception though if the rapture [catching away] happens and then "aliens" are being blamed and that is how the NWO is started ? Just a thought.

That's it I am off to the supermarket tomorrow to grab a big supply of tin-foil. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Wouldn't it be a good deception though if the rapture [catching away] happens and then "aliens" are being blamed and that is how the NWO is started ? Just a thought.
'Started' ?
You do realize, or not?, that people started being trained to accept the nwo long ago, (long before bar codes were introduced decades ago),
and multitudes already bow down to the 'god' of this world ?

And false religions have been teaching aliens are substantial/real, even though they aren't, the purpose being complete and utter deception and power over the public.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There is no such thing as a Christian theology which actually defines the yes or no of other life out there in the physical universe. Let's play the game here though. Let's say there was some announcement made that the government truly has been cahoots with alien forces, helping US or them with technology exchanges such members of government should be brought up to Congress for questioning to determine just what we got AND what we gave up to get it.

A Christian response....I guess depends on what is stated. Now curious as to how non-Christian and secular types would respond to such aliens saying, "You silly human beings! Why aren't you all serving the Living God the same as we? Some day when you get advanced enough you'll have to conclude all creation couldn't have come about without a designer. Until you do you're in the dark ages and ignorant for sure! By the way throw out those foolish text books which promote evolution. How in the world you could dream up such nonsense is beyond our understanding!"

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,473,110.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread has had a small clean.
Just a reminder that even though this is a speculative thread,
as it is in General Theology,
all posts should still be in alignment with CF's Statement of Faith.​
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shek

Apr 30, 2018
East Coast
✟23,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,528.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What I want to know is what should a CHRISTIAN response be to the world IF this announcement is, indeed made.

Enormous skepticism. ENORMOUS.

The likelihood of life such as ours (or any sort of life, for that matter) anywhere else in the universe is incomprehensibly small. There is such a vast complex of factors that have to exist for life to be possible and these factors exist within such razor-thin ranges that scientists are increasingly - though begrudgingly - admitting that we are very likely totally alone in the universe.

Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's seemingly going to be a big disclosure about aliens being real.

In fact, just last weekend the NY Times wrote an article and 3 video clips with sounds/conversations was unclassified by the government regarding what we call UFOs. (I think you can see some here re "tic tac": A short history of UFOs in America: Aliens, flying discs and sightings - CNN) "it was one of many confounding examples of unidentified flying objects the Pentagon investigated in the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program."

Recently the government changed the name of UFOs to UAPs (Unidentified aerial phenomena).

Word "on the street" is that the US Government is preparing civilians for a full disclosure that not only are aliens real but that they have been assisting with advanced technology since Roswell.

This is not to debate any of that: either it will or won't occur; either it's true or not; either they exist or they don't.

What I want to know is what should a CHRISTIAN response be to the world IF this announcement is, indeed made.

How does it fit into our current Christian theology? I believe there are verses that allude to things like this about which we don't know much.

Typical of course is the "wheel" that Ezekiel disclosed.

Also, the miracle at Fatima included pics of UFO, radiation burns, hair loss etc. Another visual encounter in Georgia a husband and wife on their farm ...man saw UFO, woman saw angelic being. (Which could explain Fatima story differences?)

ANYWAY... we should be prepared and I daresay most haven't even followed how the information has been changing and developing and being released.

What say you?
Hi and I think the timing of your post is excellent and you can see unlike the 50's through the 80's where total denial of any unexplained sightings was the norm it seems we have been being prepared for the introduction of something in the near future. I have researched this on several levels and your view that it might have something to do with Fatima is one side that will accept and embrace what shows up as God's messengers. The Vatican astronomer at the giant infra red binocular telescope name Lucifer was interviewed by a guy named Tom Horn a few years ago and he said not if but when our space brothers arrive they will not challenge the authority of the pope and they will be Gods creation apart from the sin nature of Adam and that they would change the way we understand the scriptures. This is very scary to me as the sentiment of uniting the planet for peace is a nice sincere thought but if these are fallen angles and not messengers of God you are prepared to accept the antichrist.
A guy named LA Marzulli has done a lot of work in this area and worth a look. There is also some old and current information that is relevant to look up too. If you have never looked at admiral Byrd and his trips to Antarctica this is incredible as he records entering inside the earth and encountering humanoids and a tropical paradise inside the earth. He went a second time for a long expedition and returned quickly suffering high casualties. Anyways recently Russia sent the head of the Russian Orhodox church to Antarctica to perform rituals with something called the ark of Gabriel.
Another topic to consider is CERN the giant particle accelerator in France and Switzerland. This is in many eyes opening a portal. Even atheist Steven Hawking warned about bringing something from another dimension through the portal. The CERN devise is certainly set up like an cult temple with bronze pagan deities and all and even their logo is a spinning 666.
Back to Fatima and the other Mary sightings. We are told to test the spirits to see if they are from God and even warned that Satan can transform himself into an angel of light. At Fatima an angel of light appears 1st. When you get to Guadalupe Mary's message was that Jesus wanted them to build a shrine for her honor. What? Those who believe these are Mary are wanting her to be named co redeemer and mediator of all graces. No NO No....In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

The Mary appearances show her seeking to establish her message as parallel to Jesus. Note Jesus came according to the law and prophets and every phase of His life was contained in prophecy. There was no promise that from Jesus or in the old or new testament that Mary would be sent time to time with updates for us. Her mission raises her status and is very much like these statements from you know who in the OT. Isaiah
For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

the fruit of the Mary appearances is her being like the most high. co redeemer is the title and those who follow her give her the devotion that should be to Christ alone. I love Mary and she is blessed and has a high position but these appearances are not her.

to conclude when the announcement comes remember even the elect could be fooled if it were possible. We are not going to enter an era of grace and world peace when the entire world is embracing the behaviors that God said brings judgment and condemnation.

• Agree
Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because there's a lot of people that feel that Paul taught a lie about the rapture that contradicts what Jesus taught.

Jesus v Paul on Rapture

There's more evidence in the OT that supports that the evil will be removed from the earth first and the righteous will remain and inherit the earth.

What Bible are you reading? The antichrist gets control over the whole world for 42 months and is destroyed at the 2nd coming of Jesus who comes with His saints. Even those who were beheaded for refusing the mark of the beast are said to live again and reign with Jesus for 1000 years while Satan is bound for that same time only to be loosed. He had deceived the nations and will not until the 1000 years are finished. Great evil rises and is put down at the end of the 7 year tribulation. That is when Jesus is king over all the earth. At the end of the 1000 years one last rebellion is allowed and after that it is new heaven and earth and the great white throne judgment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.