USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Nursing is more so direct patient care.Healthcare management has to do with the business side of healthcare like insurance,finance,ethics and stuff like that.It is behind the scenes of what goes on in the hospital.
Sounds hard. I would wish you good luck, but I guess you are smarter than me since you are taking that career.

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had a pretty good semester and passed all my classes.How are you all doing?

:cheer:Yay! I'm happy for you!

My college is on the quarter system, and it runs from mid-September through tomorrow. Or actually today since it's currently after midnight! I have my last final of 2018. Whew. I'm up late because I always have butterflies fluttering in my stomach no matter how prepared and confident I am. Gah. Most of my friends are heading home for winter break tomorrow or Saturday, but for me the term is being stretched out. I have a bittersweet feeling because I really love the autumn quarter and it felt like it rushed by so fast, but I'm also going to be SO relieved when it's over. This quarter has been fantastic, but really hectic! I was working on the campaign for two state senators, so that was also really fulfilling. They were extremely cool because they as well as my professors allowed me to take two weeks off of school in October to volunteer in Florida with my family after the catastrophic hurricane. My professors also generously extended deadlines for me, so I am submitting that work next week. I am taking two independent research classes and am making my final presentations for them next week as well. And then, when it's all truly finished, I'm going to get a massage, haha.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:cheer:Yay! I'm happy for you!

My college is on the quarter system, and it runs from mid-September through tomorrow. Or actually today since it's currently after midnight! I have my last final of 2018. Whew. I'm up late because I always have butterflies fluttering in my stomach no matter how prepared and confident I am. Gah. Most of my friends are heading home for winter break tomorrow or Saturday, but for me the term is being stretched out. I have a bittersweet feeling because I really love the autumn quarter and it felt like it rushed by so fast, but I'm also going to be SO relieved when it's over. This quarter has been fantastic, but really hectic! I was working on the campaign for two state senators, so that was also really fulfilling. They were extremely cool because they as well as my professors allowed me to take two weeks off of school in October to volunteer in Florida with my family after the catastrophic hurricane. My professors also generously extended deadlines for me, so I am submitting that work next week. I am taking two independent research classes and am making my final presentations for them next week as well. And then, when it's all truly finished, I'm going to get a massage, haha.
Thank you! Wow,it sounds like you have had a busy semester.What is your major?I understand the relief of the semester being over, my classes ended a few days ago, and I am so grateful that I passed and now have a break for about a month.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you! Wow,it sounds like you have had a busy semester.What is your major?I understand the relief of the semester being over, my classes ended a few days ago, and I am so grateful that I passed and now have a break for about a month.

My college has a coterm program that allows us to simultaneously pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees, and they don't both have to be in the same major, so I have two, plus a minor. o_O Hence the reason I realllllllllly am going to need a massage when this quarter is finally all finished, hahaha. My major is Political Science with a concentration in Justice and Law, and my minor is Psychology. I'm still mainly focusing on undergrad work, but have taken a couple of classes for my Masters in International Policy with a specialization in Global Health.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My college has a coterm program that allows us to simultaneously pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees, and they don't both have to be in the same major, so I have two, plus a minor. o_O Hence the reason I realllllllllly am going to need a massage when this quarter is finally all finished, hahaha. My major is Political Science with a concentration in Justice and Law, and my minor is Psychology. I'm still mainly focusing on undergrad work, but have taken a couple of classes for my Masters in International Policy with a specialization in Global Health.
I've never heard of a program like that,but it sounds interesting.How long is it gonna take to finish your degree?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've never heard of a program like that,but it sounds interesting.How long is it gonna take to finish your degree?

Five years for both the BA and MIP (the MIP is two-year program, so I'm still saving time). :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums