✟175,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh ok.What are you majoring in?

I am majoring in Finance, but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I would love to be a professional rock climber, mountain biker, or ride dirt bikes/race cars for a living but that may be unrealistic.

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am majoring in Finance, but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I would love to be a professional rock climber, mountain biker, or ride dirt bikes/race cars for a living but that may be unrealistic.
Have you talked to an advisor?I know I had struggled with knowing what I wanted to do for a while until I did some research and found exactly what fit my interest.I would say if you major in anything,major in something you like so it will not be a burden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟175,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you talked to an advisor?I know I had struggled with knowing what I wanted to do for a while until I did some research and found exactly what fit my interest.I would say if you major in anything,major in something you like so it will not be a burden.

Yea it helped me alot, because God doesn't want me to end up failing classes, so I asked God for a protective veil so I am now very resistant to any objections against the Christian Faith. Other than that God told me to honor him with my studies and my talents. He has designed us to be very intelligent, and be active.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yea it helped me alot, because God doesn't want me to end up failing classes, so I asked God for a protective veil so I am now very resistant to any objections against the Christian Faith. Other than that God told me to honor him with my studies and my talents. He has designed us to be very intelligent, and be active.
That is great,I know once I chose my major I had no doubt in my mind that God wanted me to pursue it.

Reactions: JohnB445
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What's the difference?
Nursing is more so direct patient care.Healthcare management has to do with the business side of healthcare like insurance,finance,ethics and stuff like that.It is behind the scenes of what goes on in the hospital.

• Informative
Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Congrats!What are you majoring in?

Thanks. Electrical engineering. I'd like to get chemical engineering after that, as well, but we'll see how long it takes to get through the first one while working a full time job. ;)

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. Electrical engineering. I'd like to get chemical engineering after that, as well, but we'll see how long it takes to get through the first one while working a full time job. ;)
That is a great degree to go after.I went to school part time and worked full time,it was a challenge,but I made it lol

Upvote 0