✟9,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So I was wondering
If I would read scriptures from the Bible on social media platforms instead of doing it in person would that still being considered spreading gods word? the reason I ask is because I can’t remember anything from the Bible no matter how much I read it I just have trouble remembering things and I can just read straight from the Bible if I’m on social media

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I was wondering
If I would read scriptures from the Bible on social media platforms instead of doing it in person would that still being considered spreading gods word? the reason I ask is because I can’t remember anything from the Bible no matter how much I read it I just have trouble remembering things and I can just read straight from the Bible if I’m on social media

I am more old school, and I see that there are great dangers to social media. People have gotten fired, and marriages have been broken up because of them. People's lives are also consumed with them, as well. Instead of talking in person, and building real relationships, they talk via by social media. Granted, I believe some believers can handle it, and are able to use social media platforms for spreading God's Word and or to preach there, but I would rather not back something I am strongly against by participating in them. I see more harm done than good by social media. Take for example what president Trump did via by Social Media. I prefer to spread God's Word via by Christian forums, or by tracts, or by talking with others in person.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Job405

Jesus Christ Matters
Site Supporter
May 17, 2020
Uusimaa
✟143,890.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I was wondering
I would say that having the gospel preached on social media is not a bad thing at all. Go for it.

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So I was wondering

I don't know what translation you're using but it would probably be easier for you to remember Scripture in the language that you use every day instead of the language used 400 years ago: the language of the King James version.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I was wondering

A far better idea would be to read your bible durring your lunch break at work and to leave the bible while working on your desk.
You will soon have conversations about it.
Just be sure you can defend the bible and Christianity.

Upvote 0