bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With the way things are these days it's hard to know what your hearing and seeing, as the media needs to add their slant. How did these fires start in California? Most of the fires in Oregon were caused by lighting.
I will add this, 25 years ago we fought fires here to put them out. The tactic has changed to fire management, see the difference?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There has always been floods in China, there have always been all kinds of trouble in California, regarding wildfires it has been mostly self inflicted. You should do your own research and get off of fake news.
Very comforting, I'll let my sister in Colorado who is currently choking on the smoke know this is fake news.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of these new fires have been set by the radical left, follow the I-5 corridor and its tributaries.
Wow, share that information with the FBI, you must know their names. Duh, of course, how else would you know they were members of the radical left.

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

johneb

Aug 10, 2020
bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, share that information with the FBI, you must know their names. Duh, of course, how else would you know they were members of the radical left.
Oregon had ten active wildfires at the end of August, most of these were from lighting and were allowed to grow because of fire Suppression techniques used by the state and federal government. From 9-4 to 9-09-20 twentyseven new fires have started.
So these radical left wing extremists have burned and looted our cities and You think I am off base to suggest they may have something to do with the recent fires?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oregon had ten active wildfires at the end of August, most of these were from lighting and were allowed to grow because of fire Suppression techniques used by the state and federal government. From 9-4 to 9-09-20 twentyseven new fires have started.
So these radical left wing extremists have burned and looted our cities and You think I am off base to suggest they may have something to do with the recent fires?
There is evidence that people are starting these fires, but it is pure speculation that they are from the radical left. It is also plausible that Russia or China or Iran are doing this for a variety of reasons that make sense to them. Any anarchist group, right or left could be doing this.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟61,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is evidence that people are starting these fires, but it is pure speculation that they are from the radical left. It is also plausible that Russia or China or Iran are doing this for a variety of reasons that make sense to them. Any anarchist group, right or left could be doing this.
One possible reason the government is trying to downplay this is they don't want to encourage every nut job and pyromaniac to come to their state lighting fires.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

And sometimes it is just human stupidity pure and simple like the couple in CA who threw a gender reveal party in a dry as dust park and set off fireworks. Last I heard the fire was well over ten square miles. The couple has been charged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johneb

Aug 10, 2020
bend
✟17,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They all have a common goal, take down America. This is the globalist's agenda.

Upvote 0