Salem
✟19,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone in life has gone through one or two embarrassing situations and if you happened to have none, well congrats!! I have heard some that made me laugh and some that made me cringed. What baffles me is how some handle theirs with grace and some are totally ripped apart by theirs.
What is the difference between these two categories? Is it gene, personality? What makes someone handles their embarrassing moments so well that they were applauded and the other ripped apart by it? Anyone wants to share? Thanks

Everyone in life has gone through one or two embarrassing situations and if you happened to have none, well congrats!! I have heard some that made me laugh and some that made me cringed. What baffles me is how some handle theirs with grace and some are totally ripped apart by theirs.
What is the difference between these two categories? Is it gene, personality? What makes someone handles their embarrassing moments so well that they were applauded and the other ripped apart by it? Anyone wants to share? Thanks
Grace. God's Riches At Christ's Expense. I meant to say to someone I knew, "Blow into a bag". He thought he was hyperventilating. It came out, "Put a bag over your head". He said, "Will that help?" I replied, "No, but at least we won't have to look at you!" His staff cracked up and I could not believe what I'd said. So I took my pizza and went home. I went back a few weeks later to apologize. The business had changed hands and there were new staff. What could I do? Nothing. God forgives even that sin.

It helps to recognize that embarrassment is normal. Simply give a light chuckle, say 'pardon me', and move on. Unless, of course, it's one of those real doozies, in which case, skip the laughter, fall on your face, and beg for forgiveness.

It helps to recognize that embarrassment is normal. Simply give a light chuckle, say 'pardon me', and move on. Unless, of course, it's one of those real doozies, in which case, skip the laughter, fall on your face, and beg for forgiveness.

But why should someone ask for forgiveness for being embarrassed? Is it a sin to be embarrassed? Most embarrassing moments are not even planned for, they just happened.

But why should someone ask for forgiveness for being embarrassed? Is it a sin to be embarrassed? Most embarrassing moments are not even planned for, they just happened.
If someone was really hurt or offended by your act, then an effective way of making ammends is by asking for forgiveness.

Last edited by a moderator: