How to get to Heaven

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1) Die knowing Christ as saviour
2) Build tower of Babel ( God said they would manage to do so if he didnt stop them )
3) Get raptured in the end times before you die

How can I know Christ if the Father doesn't draw me? How can I go in the Rapture if I'm not a Christian?

Jesus:>>Jhn 6:44 No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw Him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why is this thread in the C&E forum?

Because it's what happens at the end of the Creation. Those who have believed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ become immortal and live forever in the 3rd Heaven. Some reject this Truth and will NEVER get to the 3rd Heaven. Maybe, because very few preach HOW to get to Heaven. They ask vessels of clay to have blind faith in that which seems to have no evidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It's because it's all about the subject of the thread: Creation. Occam's Razor on your idea that it has nothing to do with creation.
Yes, but the forum this thread is in is supposed to be about creationism verses evolution, not what happens at the end of time.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Yes, but the forum this thread is in is supposed to be about creationism verses evolution, not what happens at the end of time.

It's new. Give it time to tell those who want to believe in the Creation and go to the 3rd Heaven, HOW to get there. It does little good to ask the same question in another thread since NO one seems to know, Christians or unbelievers. Do you?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It's new. Give it time to tell those who want to believe in the Creation and go to the 3rd Heaven, HOW to get there. It does little good to ask the same question in another thread since NO one seems to know, Christians or unbelievers. Do you?
So are you saying that one must believe in creationism to go to heaven?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The question is HOW can we get to God's Kingdom? How is one born again?
Simply believe in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Repent and receive His Holy Spirit. Then you will be in His Kingdom.
Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But what IF you cannot believe that a man rose from the dead. WHERE can I get the faith to believe?
You need to find proof and there is plenty of it outside scripture. Some people do not need proof, they already believe and some need lots and lots of proof like Lee Strobel. Maybe watch his documentary A Case for Christ. It was a real journey for him.

Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You need to find proof and there is plenty of it outside scripture. Some people do not need proof, they already believe and some need lots and lots of proof like Lee Strobel. Maybe watch his documentary A Case for Christ. It was a real journey for him.

Aman is not asking you because he wants to know. He is testing you. He claims to have a deeper understanding than...well...pretty much everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

I am trying to get someone to explain HOW to get to Heaven. So far, no one has told us and that's my pet peeve. With more than 30k denominations, no one seems to be able to tell us WHERE to get the faith to believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman is not asking you because he wants to know. He is testing you. He claims to have a deeper understanding than...well...pretty much everyone.

Amen, IF we are speaking of the creation story. It's because I have been studying Genesis since the mid 70s. Can an Atheist tell us HOW to get to Heaven? with it's streets of Gold and Gates of Pearl?

Upvote 0