How to become a organic vegatrian!!!!!

hollystar20

Feb 26, 2007
✟15,451.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those who are interested and open in becoming a vegatrian please hear me out on the health benifits that it can have for people please no fighting i just want people who are interest in becoming a vegatrain's only!!!!

First of all there is many reasons on why we shoudn't eat meat!
1.meat is from DDD dying,diseased,and dead like dead for a while rotting animals.
2.we don't have the teeth for the eatting of meat which like a tiger has sharp teeth we don't thats why people can chock on it.
3.Causing heart attacks,strokes,and Gal baltter stones and my mother has this so please pray for her we used to eat meat but recently changed in becoming a vegatrianing about 4 mouths ago.
4.Its in the bible The garden with Adam and Eve they were vegans eatting fruit and veggies this is how God mead us to eat. when the King offerd Daniel meat and wine Daniel asked for pulse which is not fish its grains and seeds.
5.we Can't properly digest meat meat goes though the intestent but it takes 3 days for it to fully come out complatly becuase are intestents in 30 feet long and it is hard for it so go down us this is why people have digestion problems.
6.Am going to leave it up to you these are just a few things am making a point about and alot is quoted by a great chrsitain Doctor Named Dr Day please look it up for more info you can also check out some other sites for vegans and vegatrians lots of good ones i l will post more info on this and ask any queastions you might have God Bless!!!!!!!!

ChristInAction

Beloved Child
May 14, 2006
Melbourne
Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
i am a vegie but i have 2 contradict u, God gave adem & eve all the trees & the animals for food.
I'm sure he doesnt want them killed how they are but he gave us them to eat.

I often get that told 2 me by my friends @ church who dont agree. its a personal choice & there are many reasons to do it.

Upvote 0

spinningtutu

Jun 5, 2005
✟3,648.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I'm usually a vegetarian... except that I do eat fish for good stuff like Omega 3's...Jesus ate fish... but I don't touch "meat" & I'll admit to having favorable feelings towards PETA.

What does that make me?

(On a side note, I personally attribute the "poor health link" with the way everything is processes, chemically altered and messed with in factories... the way animals are abused, the way animal products are engineered, etc etc... besides, trans fat is actually the result of us screwing with otherwise healthy polyunsaturated vegetable fat; God may have given us plants and animals for food, but God never gave us a license to abuse, manipulate and destroy)

Upvote 0

xThirst4Godx

The LORD is God, the LORD is One!--Deut 6:4-6
Aug 8, 2007
CT, in the U.S. of A.
✟8,037.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
dont try to make veggie lifestyle a religious thing. not only was jesus not veggie (he followed kosher diets), but it says in the bible that there is NOTHING wrong with eating meat (Romans 14:13-23), it is all a matter of faith and is done fore the glory of God. If we eat meat, amen, if we abstain from the stuff, amen!

Upvote 0

xThirst4Godx

The LORD is God, the LORD is One!--Deut 6:4-6
Aug 8, 2007
CT, in the U.S. of A.
✟8,037.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
really? im veggie, too, and i eat fish and rabbit for health reasons (rabbit has absolutely NO fat or other nasties found in chicken, red-meat, pork, and stuff like that). i'm still veggie even though i eat fish.

Upvote 0

Rembrandtfan

He's here, the Phantom of the Opera
Jul 18, 2007
La La Land
✟9,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is my first time posting in the vegetarian forum. I have been eating "semi" vegetarian ( I guess that's what you can call it) for about 2 weeks now. I used to pooh-pooh the idea of eating vegetarian and organic until I did some research and found that this diet is benefitting me in a way I never thought possible. I have uterine fibroid tumors and the tumors feed off of excess estrogen in the body. After doing some internet research, I have found that the growth hormones put in commercial meat are one of the culprits that cause these tumors to grow. They started doing the growth hormone thing in 1994, and in late 1994, my symptoms started and my first tumor was found. I will eat chicken or fish if it's organic, but organic meat is so expensive, that most of the time, I'm only eating plants, grains and organic dairy. I have been eating this way for two weeks now and I can already, tell a difference. I used to have abnormally heavy periods due to the tumors, but now they are lighter and two days shorter. I'll be going for an ultrasound to see if they have shrunk any.

I don't think eating meat is immoral, the bible permits it, but I believe a vegtarian diet is definitely healthier than the typical American diet that's high in fat, salt, sugar, growth hormones, and pesticides.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dougstyris

May 7, 2012
Australia
Visit site
✟15,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
If you decided to become an organic vegetarian so, you must follow few things such as first to specify why you become a vegetarian. Eat all kinds of vegetables, which are rich in multivitamins, minerals, fiber and proteins. Always preferred to eat dark colored vegetables.

Upvote 0