How to argue with solipsist? Slippery type denies, when it is profitable, own mind and solipsism!

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Absolute solipsist can not even live in a bunk in a psychiatric hospital: he does not recognize the need to breathe. Therefore, atheists are looking like dishonest people (subconsciously), for them life is a game in which they watch what else can be solipsist-ed:
Даже в атеисте есть ещё очень много добра (Дмитрий Мартила) / Проза.ру
Look: the word "reality" is defined as "what comes from God." You do not have an alternative definition of reality "what everyone sees all the time", because there may be a constant mass hallucination, for example among the fascists: "Adolf Hitler, the holy German Fuhrer." So, denying God is denying the Reality, and this is already solipsism.

What is knowledge? This is any proven thing. Proved to God. So, God is Knowledge.
We calculate the probability of the All-Knowing Being. He - by definition - knows everything, so He knows about his own existence. Therefore, the probability of Him is 100%. "Absolute exists Absolutely."

The existence of God is the most important Dogma. A dogma is absolute true knowledge:
Thus, God is proved among theists. According to the theists, blasphemers did not refute any of the proofs of God. Theists can not lie by definition of theists (which is the "holy people", the Body of Christ), thus, liars are blasphemers of proofs. The denial of the existence of theists is an empty part of empty absolute solipsism. After all, nothing (emptiness, a nothingness of sin) is a false god of blasphemers.

Blasphemers said (and blasphemy against Truth is blasphemy against God, because God is Truth) that proofs are based on unproven premises (axioms). I do not agree, for the blasphemers have demonstrated logical fallacy called "wishful thinking".

Science has determined that miracles are real
Чудеса как Доказательство Православного Бога (Дмитрий Мартила) / Проза.ру
(blasphemers call them "the God of the gaps") in Reality: the Holy Fire, the Lanciano Mircale, the Turin Shroud, the wonders of the Sacred Icons.
Miracle of Lanciano - Wikipedia

"God of gaps" will remain forever in Physics. Because there is the Theology in top Universities: Science is not only Physics. Science is the Quest for Knowledge, and faith is faithfulness to Knowledge. Thus, the "gaps" in Physics are filled with information from Theology. So, there are no gaps in the Reality.

If you are a pantheist, a Satanist, an atheist, a pagan, etc., do you study your faith? I'll help you.
To call the True God as a "flying spaghetti monster", "pink dragon in my garage", "tree", "table", "nature", "space", "nothing", "satan" - a logical fallacy "names calling". God likes the names approved by God. "The fallacy of name calling" mixes two different things, for example: spaghetti = Jesus Christ.
Причина заблуждений - смешение понятий (Дмитрий Мартила) / Проза.ру

God is defined as "absolutely superior" (in all good). We are stronger than a tree, so we can not write "God = tree", otherwise it's "name calling".
There is much proofs of God. Let's start with the "5 Ways of Thomas Aquinas"
Thomas Aquinas - Wikipedia
in my modern retelling:

God is the First Cause (there are causes in the world), is the Lawmaker (there are laws), is the Reason (there is a reasonable system of concepts and definitions) and the First Engine (many things move).

The fuel of the stars (hydrogen) is burned without compensation, so there must be an immaterial beginning of the material world.
О выгорании топлива. Вселенная не идеальна! (Дмитрий Мартила) / Проза.ру
On the theory of the pulsating universe. Latter is not true, because the "Circle of Life" does not mean a circular time: the beginning of the universe is not its End. To fuel the circle of life, you need fuel.

According to Einstein, the falling body is in zero gravity, therefore in the General Theory of Relativity there is no gravity force. But at the moment when the body reached Earth, it experiences a push from the Earth. The very first push is from God, God is the First-pusher.

You can add a lot of other proofs.

1. Time machines exist in science, so God is necessary for solving their paradoxes: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00HOHWYRY
God and the mind can not be separated. So, there is no State and Religion separation in Heaven.

2. The work of E. Kant can be described as follows:
Free will is obvious (otherwise there can not be prisons), so there is God.

3. If a tourist finds a clock in the forest, then he is perfectly 100% sure that they originated from the creator with free will (by definition of a person). Thus, in our subconscious knowledge there is the Creator of Nature.

4. The DNA chain (and seeds of animals and plants) contain information (plan) on how to build an organism. There must be a source of information: God. God is the Informer (there is information). Refusal of information is only part of the refusals, made by an absolute solipsist. So atheists lie that there is no information in DNA.

5. Genetics has discovered that all of humanity is blood brothers and sisters: they share a common father and mother. Почему у нас в генах нет Митохондрии первой обезья (Дмитрий Мартила) / Проза.ру

6. The work of Anselm gives:
we can think of an infinitely influential being. If He does not exist in external reality, then He is not infinitely influential. Then, because of the law of non-contradiction, the being in our mind lives in external reality.

7. Millions and billions of believers were infinitely terribly tortured. The torturers demanded (and demand now, even in the scientific community) that theists must accept atheism: Ответы@Mail.Ru: А правда, что доброта более хрупка, чем зло? Доброта ранима как воздушный или мыльный шарик.
These billions of holy martyrs have kept faith. None of the atheists were so tortured to accept theism. Because everyone knows in their own subconscious: atheism is just a useless illness.

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
The incoherent babbling that my lonely mind can up with is amazing, isn't it?
Indeed, it is. Such a relief that there exists an intelligent being to communicate with.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
God works in mysterious ways, once the leper's could only be cured with a actual miracle from God, now science can cure leper's of the disease, interesting how God inspires people.
Well, at least he cured lepers... bummer for amputees.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It IS such a relief that we have an Intelligent Being with which to communicate! HE is also Absolute Truth, which naysayers say doesn't exist.
Not so much not saying he doesn't exist, but rather you've failed to prove he does.

• Agree
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't have to prove God exists--HE does that! Your argument is not with me, but with Him. Why does it bother you so that I believe in God, why does it take up so much of your time pushing back against something you say you don't believe even exists? This is why: you KNOW He exists but to admit it makes you have to admit your errors.

God says
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of Him from The Creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His Eternal Power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened" (Romans 1:19-21)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Edison Trent

Nov 3, 2017
Virginia
✟18,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, at least he cured lepers... bummer for amputees.

give it some time, if people don't kill each other before the science can catch up, many animals have to ability to grow back a arm or leg or tail.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
give it some time, if people don't kill each other before the science can catch up, many animals have to ability to grow back a arm or leg or tail.
So, what you're saying is omniscience + time + evolution = healed amputees. Got it. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Edison Trent

Nov 3, 2017
Virginia
✟18,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, what you're saying is omniscience + time + evolution = healed amputees. Got it. :oldthumbsup:

As you are know, for science to work it has to have a theory first, science does not produce it's own theory. a just happened theory came about all by its self, that is laughable, you have quite a lot to learn about were your science comes from and the Thoery behind it, nature does not just happen without a theory.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't have to prove God exists--HE does that! Your argument is not with me, but with Him. Why does it bother you so that I believe in God, why does it take up so much of your time pushing back against something you say you don't believe even exists? This is why: you KNOW He exists but to admit it makes you have to admit your errors.

God says
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of Him from The Creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His Eternal Power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened" (Romans 1:19-21)
Welp, it's failed to prove their existence to me. So you'll understand if I don't take your word for it. My problem is not with "god," but with those who claim it does, and the absurd assertions they claim on it's behalf. People like you.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
As you are know, for science to work it has to have a theory first, science does not produce it's own theory. a just happened theory came about all by its self, that is laughable, you have quite a lot to learn about were your science comes from and the Thoery behind it, nature does not just happen without a theory.
Science begins with a question. Next comes an hypothesis. Then you test your hypothesis. You let others test your hypothesis. It's your goal to have the hypothesis shown to be false. After repeated testing, with multiple independent lines of evidence to support the hypothesis, an hypothesis then becomes a theory (i.e. atomic theory, germ theory of disease, music theory, theory of evolution, etc.).

Scientific theory - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why not forumulate your own hypothesis and prove it: you say God doesn't exist. I know He does, so prove to me He doesn't.
God is just first on a long list of things I can't prove doesn't exist.

Your turn. Prove it does.

Upvote 0