Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Elect Trump, stop future war with Russia, Elect Clinton, enjoy war cause that is exactly what will happen, and by the way America will lose that war.

Hi wbm,

It's comments like this that just make me marvel at how utterly ignorant many republicans seem to be. I'm confident that Mrs. Clinton has no designs, plans or intentions of trying to cause, create or seek a way with Russia. As war mongering goes, Mrs. Clinton is a dove. Her record shows that she would generally like to work out peaceable alternatives to any international conflicts.

If either of the two would be likely to bring us to the brink of war with Russia, it would more likely be Mr. Trump. He's a man that can't let even the most trivial slight go unpunished. Just look what he's been saying about Ms. Machado. Now calling on his supporters to find sexually explicit material that he can throw into the mess. What a very, very mean man. He made particularly derogatory remarks about her just as he did with the Megan Kelly and Rosie O'donnell. He's made seemingly disparaging comments regarding Mr. Cruz's wife. He's just a very, very mean man and uses his tongue like a swift and deadly rapier.

So, all Mr. Putin has to do is make one misstep; one off the cuff remark that Mr. Trump would take as a slight and it has just always been his nature to bring all the power at his command to bear upon those who he feels has hurt him or his reputation. If he's elected president, then that power will include the U. S. military.

No, if there's to be any threat of war against Russia, I'm fairly confident that it would come from Mr. Trump.

But, my issue here is just how utterly ridiculous such a comment that if we elect Mrs. Clinton as president that we would be going to war with Russia. Totally irresponsible, but then, there is a saying that birds of a feather flock together.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

wbm-kgb33

Sep 30, 2016
Indiana
✟15,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi wbm,
It's comments like this that just make me marvel at how utterly ignorant many republicans seem to be. I'm confident that Mrs. Clinton has no designs, plans or intentions of trying to cause, create or seek a way with Russia. As war mongering goes, Mrs. Clinton is a dove. Her record shows that she would generally like to work out peaceable alternatives to any international conflicts.

you should quit drinking kool-aid. Clinton a dove? yeah and Saddam Hussein was a good guy too right? Clinton is not a dove, and her record is horrid.

You like to call republicans "ignorant" maybe you should look in mirror.

Trump has said he could work with Putin, and Putin has said he could work with Trump, they have mutual respect for each other. All Clinton and the demoncrats do is talk how Putin is evil, take stick and poke bear over and over.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Surely pushing the reset button with Russia has turned Putin into one of the good guys.

If not, then I guess the Obama doctrine has been pretty much the dud we all know it is, isn't it?

So what you seem to be saying is that Trump's Useful Idiot "I'm all in for Putin, and will do exactly what he wants: Withdraw from NATO, withdraw from trade agreements, and support Russian invasions of free and democratic countries" is superior to Obama's thoughtful and measured approach to diplomacy?

Sorry, but that makes no sense, on any level, except that someone is looking for some reason to bash Obama and support Trump, and they don't care how far removed from reality their reasons are.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Trump has said he could work with Putin, and Putin has said he could work with Trump, they have mutual respect for each other. All Clinton and the demoncrats do is talk how Putin is evil, take stick and poke bear over and over.

Pffft. Why would Putin have any respect for Trump? I can't imagine Putin respecting loudmouth blowhards, he would control Trump like a puppet on a string, heck he's already started to.

Trump is Putin’s ‘most useful idiot’

“In general,” Piontkovsky continues, “Trump is Putin’s most valuable agent in America,” one more valuable than any the KGB ever had there. And his greatest value is that “no one recruited him” and therefore “it is impossible to unmask him” for what he in fact is. And that is this, the commentator says.

Trump is “simply an exceptionally useful illiterate bourgeois idiot” who “perfectly sincerely” wants to achieve the goals “Putin dreams about: the exit of the US from the world arena, the dismantling of NATO and the handing over of Ukraine to the complete control of Putin.”

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

wbm-kgb33

Sep 30, 2016
Indiana
✟15,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pffft. Why would Putin have any respect for Trump? I can't imagine Putin respecting loudmouth blowhards, he would control Trump like a puppet on a string, heck he's already started to.

“In general,” Piontkovsky continues, “Trump is Putin’s most valuable agent in America,” one more valuable than any the KGB ever had there. And his greatest value is that “no one recruited him” and therefore “it is impossible to unmask him” for what he in fact is. And that is this, the commentator says.

Trump is “simply an exceptionally useful illiterate bourgeois idiot” who “perfectly sincerely” wants to achieve the goals “Putin dreams about: the exit of the US from the world arena, the dismantling of NATO and the handing over of Ukraine to the complete control of Putin.”

if you believe Trump would just be a puppet to Putin then you are a fool cause that ain't going to happen.

What will happen is some actual cooperation between the United States and Russia.

And as for the "exit of the US from the world arena" I support that, sick and tired of the US being world police and sticking nose where it don't belong. where ever the US sticks its nose there is destruction.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
if you believe Trump would just be a puppet to Putin then you are a fool cause that ain't going to happen.

Hmmm, who do I trust, some random anonymous internet poster or a leading Russian political analyst and scientist? Who who who...what a poser. OK, I've decided. Call my crazy, but I'm going with the leading Russian political analyst.

And as for the "exit of the US from the world arena" I support that, sick and tired of the US being world police and sticking nose where it don't belong. where ever the US sticks its nose there is destruction.

I'm sure you are sick of it. Until four years pass, and your favourite candidate declares the USA needs to be the world's police. Then it will be a great idea, just like it was 4 years ago.

Upvote 0