How powerful is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus really?

Can Messiah Yeshua - Jesus now easily resurrect all the dead?

• Yes.......

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure but I will look into this further.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He did not have faith in anything. He had knowledge of His own power. Faith and knowledge are two totally different concepts. Some people treat faith as if it were some kind of a power in and by itself. But there is no scripture anywhere that even implies that faith has any power whatsoever, unless it is placed in God. Faith is useless unless it it is based on a REAL power.

I can have total and absolute faith in my ability to fly. But even with total faith, if I jump off a high building, I will fall to the ground.

The scriptures do not teach us to have faith in faith, nor to have faith in ourselves. But to have faith in God.

True...... The Word - Logos had knowledge of off the scale astonishing technology........
and knew how to create universes........
and so raising the dead ..... all of the dead who ever lived on earth.......would be a fairly simple act to the Word - Logos .......
Our identities, memories, personalities and even the number of hairs on our heads at all given instants in time..... are recorded on fundamental or nearly fundamental energy.........
that to some degree corresponds with Energy from Quantum Vacuum......

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ALL POWER rests in the hands of Lord Jesus.We have access to that power through faith in Lord Jesus.
Phil.4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

It is so simple that it confounds unbeliever and those believers who cannot accept it. For nearly 6000 years our Father has been trying so hard to teach man that 1)Man (in Him) is a very powerful being. 2) The power man has is in the spoken word. Apostle Paul said that he had not apprehended that which apprehended him.Yeah I feel the same way. And like you said Dennis we are dealing with astonishing power when we pray.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Most churches will water this passage down to something mundane and deny the supernatural.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ALL POWER rests in the hands of Lord Jesus.We have access to that power through faith in Lord Jesus.
Phil.4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

It is so simple that it confounds unbeliever and those believers who cannot accept it. For nearly 6000 years our Father has been trying so hard to teach man that 1)Man (in Him) is a very powerful being. 2) The power man has is in the spoken word. Apostle Paul said that he had not apprehended that which apprehended him.Yeah I feel the same way. And like you said Dennis we are dealing with astonishing power when we pray.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Most churches will water this passage down to something mundane and deny the supernatural.

Very true.... I have prayed about some possibilities for the future.......
that will totally alter the space - time continuum.... and actually be a
fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.....in one real sense of the wording there.........

Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Very true.... I have prayed about some possibilities for the future.......
that will totally alter the space - time continuum.... and actually be a
fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.....in one real sense of the wording there.........

Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

Whoa! ^_^ That thread is too deep for me. But I Read something you posted that I can completely agree with.

An online friend of mine posted an explanation in the language of high level theoretical physics that fits extremely well with the idea that Ezekiel chapter 37 is not limited to being a one time event but instead may occur again and again and again as G-d leads all Israel and all the world closer and closer to the time spoken of by Paul......

I am not superstitious but I strongly believe in the supernatural aspect of our Heavenly Father. He has told us of how He is dealing with the world in cycles.
Ecc. 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Whoa! ^_^ That thread is too deep for me. But I Read something you posted that I can completely agree with.

I am not superstitious but I strongly believe in the supernatural aspect of our Heavenly Father. He has told us of how He is dealing with the world in cycles.
Ecc. 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

A really weird idea hit me a few months ago.......
perhaps.. H. G. Wells, the author of The Time Machine.... somehow viewed a future.......
that had already taken place........
and in that future.......
the great, great, great grandchildren of the people who took the Mark of the Beast... became the humans who were like sheep to the Morlocks.... who had became cannibalistic and predatory........

The ancestors of the Morlocks could perhaps have been extremely wealthy "elites" who went down into massive underground bunkers... that were well stocked with necessities before the Armageddon event of that time period................

Strange idea... yes... guilty......

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A really weird idea hit me a few months ago.......
perhaps.. H. G. Wells, the author of The Time Machine.... somehow viewed a future.......
that had already taken place........
and in that future.......
the great, great, great grandchildren of the people who took the Mark of the Beast... became the humans who were like sheep to the Morlocks.... who had became cannibalistic and predatory........

The ancestors of the Morlocks could perhaps have been extremely wealthy "elites" who went down into massive underground bunkers... that were well stocked with necessities before the Armageddon event of that time period................

Strange idea... yes... guilty......

Oh boy, you are opening a can of worms here.^_^ The Time Machine where people evolved and devolved at the same time. That is a very thought provoking movie. But, it is true, like today I know people who can use a smart phone but they can't read well enough to be called literate. I can't put what I am trying to say in words that makes sense. But remember in the movie how there was one person that understood English? And she was some sort of leader to the people.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The problem here is you have MAN wanting to get away from the fancy math and test these theories. On one hand that is exciting because I understand how limited our understanding really is and the potential for greater understanding is incredible... and yet... on the other hand, that scares the dung out of me. :) I wonder what, "for if he did not shorten the days for the elect sake no FLESH would be saved" really means? Or Zecahariah's, "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths." Probably all out nuclear war... but could be some scientific pinhead who creates a worm hole over New York City.

True...... I am not thrilled by what they are planning with the massive particle accelerator in Europe. They could unleash greater power than they imagine.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh boy, you are opening a can of worms here.^_^ The Time Machine where people evolved and devolved at the same time. That is a very thought provoking movie. But, it is true, like today I know people who can use a smart phone but they can't read well enough to be called literate. I can't put what I am trying to say in words that makes sense. But remember in the movie how there was one person that understood English? And she was some sort of leader to the people.

What near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley reported being shown about the future was interesting too:

BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
True...... I am not thrilled by what they are planning with the massive particle accelerator in Europe. They could unleash greater power than they imagine.
I thought that was already running?

• Informative
Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟56,259.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
God is absolute, period. Unfortunately, people get caught up in the vain musings of what He can do, how He could or would do it, etc.
His omniscience(all-knowing) should be understood as Him having no limits in regards to how He can accomplish something. He does His pleasure, whether it be discreetly or openly fantastic.
Some expect Him to be a kind of superman that can stand in front of a speeding train and turn it into a wreck of twisted metal when He allows it to collide with Him to say, prevent it from causing harm to someone. The fact that we are not perfect and do all kinds of things on a daily basis that can result in various catastrophes would make for quite a mess if He intervened in this manner, not to mention raise the questions of faith vs. visible proof, who is serving who, free will(and the consequences that come from it), etc. Instead of making a mess, and if there was a need/purpose for His intervention, He could have the individual(s) or the train simply be elsewhere, having sorted out the event long before trains or baked bread were invented. God does the greatest things with what we perceive to be the smallest and weakest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We are dealing with power beyond our wildest imagination when we pray.

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
.. I wonder what, "for if he did not shorten the days for the elect sake no FLESH would be saved" really means? Or Zecahariah's, "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths." Probably all out nuclear war... but could be some scientific pinhead who creates a worm hole over New York City.
Good post Ken.
I had brought up something similar, "nuclear war" on this other thread I created concerning Ezekiel 22 and Jerusalem becoming a "furnace of fire", which according to Josephus, that is essentially what it became

EZEKIEL 22 "GATHER HOUSE OF ISRAEL INTO JERUSALEM TO MELT IN FURNACE/GEHENNA"

Lately as I read thru Ezekiel 22, I actually envisioned it as being Jerusalem 70ad.
This almost sounds like what happens when an "atomic bomb" is dropped on a city.
What is this prophecy about if not about 1st century Jerusalem? Discuss...

Ezekiel 22:
1 And there is a word of Yahweh unto me, saying, 2 ‘And thou, son of adam! dost thou judge? dost thou judge the City of blood? then thou hast caused it to know all its abominations,
17 And there is a word of Yahweh unto me, saying, ‘Son of adam!18 The House of Israel hath been to Me for dross, All of them [are] brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, In the midst of a furnace — dross hath silver been,
19 Therefore, thus said Adonay Yahweh: Because of your all becoming dross, Therefore, behold!
I am gathering you unto the midst of Jerusalem,
20 A gathering of silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, Unto the midst of a furnaceto blow on it fire, to melt it, So do I gather in Mine anger and in My fury, And I have let rest, and have melted you.
21 And I have heaped you up, And blown on you in the fire of My wrath<5678>, And ye have been melted<5413> in its midst.
22 As the melting of silver in the midst of a furnace, So are ye melted in its midst, And ye have known that I, Yahweh, I have poured out My fury<2534> upon you.’ [Revelation 15:1?]

2534 chemah or (Dan. 11:44) chemaC {khay-maw'}; from 3179;
heat; figuratively, anger, poison (from its fever):--anger, bottles, hot displeasure, furious(-ly, -ry), heat, indignation, poison, rage, wrath(- ful). See 2529.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

...........The Romans having become masters of the lower city, set it on fire.
The Jews now fled to the higher, from whence, their pride and insolence yet unabated, they continued to exasperate their enemies and even appeared to view the burning of the town below them with tokens of pleasure.............
.........Meanwhile the Temple continued burning, until at length, vast as was its size, the flames completely enveloped the, whole building ; which, from the extent of the conflagration, impressed the distant spectator with an idea that the whole city was now on fire............

Revelation 15:1
And I perceived another sign in the heaven, great and marvelous. Seven Messengers having seven stripes/blows, the last,
that in them is finished the fury<2372> of the GOD..[Ezekiel 22:22?]............

2372. thumos thoo-mos' from 2380; passion (as if breathing hard):
--fierceness, indignation, wrath. Compare 5590.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I thought that was already running?

You are probably correct... I hadn't looked it up recently.... but I do know that they are planning on operating it at higher and higher levels of energy.

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
All the power of all the men in the world,
is piddly poo.
All the great thoughts of all the (so-called) great men in all the world through all history (the worldly, carnal men),
is piddl poo....
It all leads men AWAY FROM TRUTH.
GOD'S WORD says
it is piddl poo.

True.......
but the vision of hell that was given to Bill Wiese
could actually have happened in a previous time line if time is not limited to being merely one line.........
but perhaps time branches like the limbs or roots of a tree.......

..... which means that that really could have been a very real Bill Wiese in another time line.......

It is a strange idea.... and both scary as well as profoundly encouraging as well.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
True.......
but the vision of hell that was given to Bill Wiese
could actually have happened in a previous time line if time is not limited to being merely one line.........
but perhaps time branches like the limbs or roots of a tree.......

..... which means that that really could have been a very real Bill Wiese in another time line.......

It is a strange idea.... and both scary as well as profoundly encouraging as well.....

It is a way of man which leads to destruction. NOT encouraging at all.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is a way of man which leads to destruction. NOT encouraging at all.

But doesn't the idea of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus now having the power to resurrect all the dead without even working up a sweat somewhat inspire you?

It did me!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But doesn't the idea of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus now having the power to resurrect all the dead without even working up a sweat somewhat inspire you?

It did me!
What does that have to do with anything ? Emotionalism, feelings , tickled ears led to believe false teachings !?

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most in our congregation hold the view that Adam and Chavah likely existed in a realm of light. Meaning, human but with an aura that was incredibly brilliant. When Adam sinned that light went out and they could see that they were naked... they always had been... they just couldn't see it and it didn't matter. If you saw the movie "Noah" then you know that in it, Noah had dreams that included Adam and the light he was encased in. I hadn't heard anyone else teach this so it was interesting to see a theory not only believed but depicted by others. Anyway... my point is, that I believe that light in that fashion still exists today... but we no longer have the ability to see it like that. Certain insects have the ability to see at wavelengths we cannot, and I think that our ability is probably there...but God has made it so we cannot access that ability today.

If then, we are seeing in 3 dimensional space today, then I am obviously suggesting that even Scripture hints at additional dimensions that we simply have no ability, currently, to interact with.

Here is one of the possible implications of this idea that you may be able to use in the future Pastor Ken?

Multiverse Theory, multiple Ezekiel 37 events and the unification of Calvinism with Universalism?

But the questions I am actually addressing are huge ones!

Does the Ancient of Days the Father truly love our lost loved ones?

Does the Ancient of Days the Father rejoice when even one of them is led to salvation?

Does Messiah Yeshua - Jesus have the technological - spiritual power to replicate the earth as it was on August 8, 1939 and spin off a whole new time line in which the Holocaust on the Jewish people is greatly decreased in intensity so that perhaps five million of the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust make it to Israel and have children and grandchildren and great grand children????????? (Could that new time line have allied nations who do NOT turn away the nine hundred and seven Jewish refugees who were turned away from America and then away from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada who were on the M. S. St. Louis????? Can we Christians admit that there was a lot more anti-Semitism in Canada and in the USA at that time than we might like to imagine so...... can we imagine our parents, grandparents and fellow citizens from that time period being perhaps in non-linear time.... led to repentance of anti-Semitism????))))

If our answer to the above question is yes.......... then this prepares us to reach out to the lost at this time in a new way because these questions offend many, many potential sheep and lambs.

Previous to his 1985 near death experience Howard Storm was an Atheist largely due to his not being anything like what he saw as a good answer to this by The Church at that time.

Howard Storm :

So... those of us who come to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as our Savior during this low energy time line..... .we are in a special place forever but......... we should at least care enough about the lost that we ask questions like this because....... good speculation that is research and well thought out can save some of the lost.

Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

..... Howard Storm:
"I asked how God could let the Holocaust of World War II happen. We were transported to a railway station as a long train of freight cars was being unloaded of its human cargo. The guards were screaming and beating the people into submission. The people were Jewish men, women, and children. Exhausted from hunger and thirst, they were totally disoriented from the ordeal of being rounded up and sent on a long journey to an unknown destination. They believed that they were going to work camps, and that their submission to the brutality of the guards was the only way to survive.

We went to the area where the selection process was taking place and heard the guards talking about "the Angel Maker." We went to the place the guards were referring to as "the Angel Maker," which was a series of ovens. I saw piles of naked corpses being loaded into the ovens, and I began to cry. Jesus said to me, "These are the people God loves." Then he said, "Look up." Rising out of the smoke of the chimneys, I saw hundreds of people being met by thousands of angels taking them up into the sky. There was great joy in the faces of the people, and there appeared to be no trace of a memory of the horrendous suffering they had just endured. How ironic that the guards sarcastically called the ovens "the Angel Maker."

I asked how God could allow this to happen. They told me that this was not God's will. This was an abomination to God. God wants this never to happen again. This was the sacrifice of an innocent people to whom God had given the law to be an example, a light, to the rest of the world. This Holocaust was breaking God's heart. The anguish that Jesus was suffering at the slaughter of his people was too much for me to bear and I begged that we leave this place. I will never forget this: his anguish at this horror and what it represents. This was one of the low points in human history."

I asked, Why does God let things like this happen? They told me that God was very unhappy with the course of human history and was going to intervene to change the world. God had watched us sink to depths of depravity and cruelty at the very time that he was giving us the instruments to make the world a godlier world. God had intervened in the world many times before, but this time God was going to change the course of human events." (Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death, page 42,43)

Upvote 0