How powerful is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus really?

Can Messiah Yeshua - Jesus now easily resurrect all the dead?

• Yes.......

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure but I will look into this further.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My minuscule understanding of String Theory has me thinking that
the following statement from a visionary dream of heaven could well be
an accurate and excellent description of how powerful Messiah Yeshua - Jesus
really is at this time!

This quotation can be found about 90% of the way down this page:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

The Power of His Word

“You seek to know and walk in My power so that you can heal the sick and perform miracles, but you have not even begun to comprehend the power of My word. To resurrect all the dead who have ever lived on earth will not even cause Me to strain. I uphold all things by the power of My word. The creation exists because of My word, and it is held together by My word.

“Before the end, I will reveal My power on earth. Even so, the greatest power that I have ever revealed on the earth, or ever will, is still a very small demonstration of My power I do not reveal My power to cause men to believe in My power, but to cause men to believe in My love.

“If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me or loved the truth, but because they feared My power I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power, but because they love Me and love the truth.

“If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power Then I will give you power with which to love people. I will give you the power to heal the sick because you love them, and I love them, and I do not want them sick." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call)

Would resurrecting all the dead not even cause Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to work up a sweat?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All power comes from our Father Almighty God in heaven as well as the Resurrection.

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power for us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power,

20 Which He showed in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at His own right hand in the heavenly places.

But Father in Heaven has given all the power to Jesus Christ :
Ep 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would have to asked Dennis, did God work up a sweat during the first 6 days of Creation? I would hardly think so, in fact I think He rested the 7th day as an example for His created to follow seeing I can't imagine a scenario where God got tired. I would see this the same way... the resurrection is part of Creation, or at least recreating. I think he thinks it, says it, and it is done. :)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would have to asked Dennis, did God work up a sweat during the first 6 days of Creation? I would hardly think so, in fact I think He rested the 7th day as an example for His created to follow seeing I can't imagine a scenario where God got tired. I would see this the same way... the resurrection is part of Creation, or at least recreating. I think he thinks it, says it, and it is done. :)

Exactly!

Here is a quotation about how fundamental or nearly fundamental energy operates at some trillions greater than the astonishing Energy of Quantum Vacuum that is attained in particle accelerators!

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
All power comes from our Father Almighty God in heaven as well as the Resurrection.

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power for us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power,

20 Which He showed in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at His own right hand in the heavenly places.

But Father in Heaven has given all the power to Jesus Christ :
Ep 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Exactly......
the scriptures indicate a Messiah Yeshua - Jesus / Word / Logos who could indeed set in motion multiple Ezekiel 37 style events if that would fit into the plan.

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Exactly!

Here is a quotation about how fundamental or nearly fundamental energy operates at some trillions greater than the astonishing Energy of Quantum Vacuum that is attained in particle accelerators!
The problem here is you have MAN wanting to get away from the fancy math and test these theories. On one hand that is exciting because I understand how limited our understanding really is and the potential for greater understanding is incredible... and yet... on the other hand, that scares the dung out of me. :) I wonder what, "for if he did not shorten the days for the elect sake no FLESH would be saved" really means? Or Zecahariah's, "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths." Probably all out nuclear war... but could be some scientific pinhead who creates a worm hole over New York City.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
All the power of all the men in the world,
is piddly poo.
All the great thoughts of all the (so-called) great men in all the world through all history (the worldly, carnal men),
is piddl poo....
It all leads men AWAY FROM TRUTH.
GOD'S WORD says
it is piddl poo.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The problem here is you have MAN wanting to get away from the fancy math and test these theories. On one hand that is exciting because I understand how limited our understanding really is and the potential for greater understanding is incredible... and yet... on the other hand, that scares the dung out of me. :) I wonder what, "for if he did not shorten the days for the elect sake no FLESH would be saved" really means? Or Zecahariah's, "Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths." Probably all out nuclear war... but could be some scientific pinhead who creates a worm hole over New York City.

Actually, I read a book nearly thirty years ago that asserted that it was either extremely low frequency radio waves....... or something simple like that that has that exact effect on the human body.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I read a book nearly thirty years ago that asserted that it was either extremely low frequency radio waves....... or something simple like that that has that exact effect on the human body.
Certainly possible... it is also what would happen if a nuke goes off. There is something in Revelation too, that says "sea of glass mingled with fire." That is what a desert would look like if a nuke went off there (the sand would crystallize). Either way or something we are not considering... what will happen will happen. I spend much time even thinking about those things, mainly... because there is more important work to do. :) IMHO

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A human considers ability based on power. We think of lifting a weight as a linear measurement of power. The more power the more weight that can be lifted. I don't think such a view applies to God. I think His capability is better defined as authority. Whatever He wills to be done will be done. It's axiomatic not a level of power or an equation of metaphysics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
While scientific fact and/or opinions are interesting, they simply do not apply to the activities of the God that designed nature. Since He made everything, He knows how it really works, and knows how to change even the standard rules of physics.

But all that is immaterial. God has said He will do it. And that is absolute and final.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
While scientific fact and/or opinions are interesting, they simply do not apply to the activities of the God that designed nature. Since He made everything, He knows how it really works, and knows how to change even the standard rules of physics.

But all that is immaterial. God has said He will do it. And that is absolute and final.

True.... but if you and I understand the magnitude of all this a little better we will be able to represent Messiah Yeshua- Jesus more accurately..... especially to people with a background in physics.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Back around 1990 I began to study near death experience accounts.

One of the first ones that I ever read was that of Dr. George Ritchie. He had his experience back in 1943 and it was his account that got Dr. Raymond Moody interested in the subject.

Dr. George Ritchie describes levels......... in the afterlife that strangely seem to parallel M-Theory or Bosonic String Theory.

String Theory implies that a life form functioning in sixth dimensional space - time energy would be INVISIBLE to beings like us here in four dimensional space - time energy...... and a being in sixth dimensional space - time could even be invisible to a being in fifth dimensional energy.

I hate to say it.... but at the first part of his near death experience former Atheist Howard Storm seems to have met former humans who had gotten stuck in the fifth dimension. Not a good place to get stuck in..... and it sounds a lot like the Catholic idea of Purgatory.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
All the power of all the men in the world,
is piddly poo.
All the great thoughts of all the (so-called) great men in all the world through all history (the worldly, carnal men),
is piddl poo....
It all leads men AWAY FROM TRUTH.
GOD'S WORD says
it is piddl poo.

But.... the Apostle Paul did quote
from the poets of a certain area in order
to get across a simple point to the people of
that area.

Doing this fell in line with Messiah Yeshua- Jesus advice.....
to agree with our adversaries......
when they are partly correct about something important.

Matthew 5:25

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A human considers ability based on power. We think of lifting a weight as a linear measurement of power. The more power the more weight that can be lifted. I don't think such a view applies to God. I think His capability is better defined as authority. Whatever He wills to be done will be done. It's axiomatic not a level of power or an equation of metaphysics.

Good points.....
The Word - Logos speaking in Genesis chapter 1 had faith / confidence in
the power of H-s own words as "I AM THAT I AM" and we should have
confidence in our words as children of G-d through our Messiah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good points.....
The Word - Logos speaking in Genesis chapter 1 had faith / confidence in
the power of H-s own words as "I AM THAT I AM" and we should have
confidence in our words as children of G-d through our Messiah.
He did not have faith in anything. He had knowledge of His own power. Faith and knowledge are two totally different concepts. Some people treat faith as if it were some kind of a power in and by itself. But there is no scripture anywhere that even implies that faith has any power whatsoever, unless it is placed in God. Faith is useless unless it it is based on a REAL power.

I can have total and absolute faith in my ability to fly. But even with total faith, if I jump off a high building, I will fall to the ground.

The scriptures do not teach us to have faith in faith, nor to have faith in ourselves. But to have faith in God.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Back around 1990 I began to study near death experience accounts.

One of the first ones that I ever read was that of Dr. George Ritchie. He had his experience back in 1943 and it was his account that got Dr. Raymond Moody interested in the subject.

Dr. George Ritchie describes levels......... in the afterlife that strangely seem to parallel M-Theory or Bosonic String Theory.

String Theory implies that a life form functioning in sixth dimensional space - time energy would be INVISIBLE to beings like us here in four dimensional space - time energy...... and a being in sixth dimensional space - time could even be invisible to a being in fifth dimensional energy.

I hate to say it.... but at the first part of his near death experience former Atheist Howard Storm seems to have met former humans who had gotten stuck in the fifth dimension. Not a good place to get stuck in..... and it sounds a lot like the Catholic idea of Purgatory.
Most in our congregation hold the view that Adam and Chavah likely existed in a realm of light. Meaning, human but with an aura that was incredibly brilliant. When Adam sinned that light went out and they could see that they were naked... they always had been... they just couldn't see it and it didn't matter. If you saw the movie "Noah" then you know that in it, Noah had dreams that included Adam and the light he was encased in. I hadn't heard anyone else teach this so it was interesting to see a theory not only believed but depicted by others. Anyway... my point is, that I believe that light in that fashion still exists today... but we no longer have the ability to see it like that. Certain insects have the ability to see at wavelengths we cannot, and I think that our ability is probably there...but God has made it so we cannot access that ability today.

If then, we are seeing in 3 dimensional space today, then I am obviously suggesting that even Scripture hints at additional dimensions that we simply have no ability, currently, to interact with.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most in our congregation hold the view that Adam and Chavah likely existed in a realm of light. Meaning, human but with an aura that was incredibly brilliant. When Adam sinned that light went out and they could see that they were naked... they always had been... they just couldn't see it and it didn't matter. If you saw the movie "Noah" then you know that in it, Noah had dreams that included Adam and the light he was encased in. I hadn't heard anyone else teach this so it was interesting to see a theory not only believed but depicted by others. Anyway... my point is, that I believe that light in that fashion still exists today... but we no longer have the ability to see it like that. Certain insects have the ability to see at wavelengths we cannot, and I think that our ability is probably there...but God has made it so we cannot access that ability today.

If then, we are seeing in 3 dimensional space today, then I am obviously suggesting that even Scripture hints at additional dimensions that we simply have no ability, currently, to interact with.

Extremely well said.

Scientists are finally beginning to take the existence of higher invisible dimensions more seriously.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Well here is an interesting quotation.......
from the section.... The Path of Life....

The Call Rick Joyner

“My Father has entrusted Me with all power. I can command the heavens and they obey Me, but I cannot command love. Love commanded is not love at all. There will be a time when I demand obedience from the nations, but then the time to prove your love will have passed. While I AM not demanding obedience, those who come to Me obey Me because they love Me and love the truth. These are the ones who will be worthy to reign with Me in My kingdom, those who love Me and serve Me in spite of persecution and rejection. You must want to come to Me. Those who become Our dwelling place will not come because of a command, or just because they know My power—they will come because they love Me and they love the Father." (Pastor Rick Joyner)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

We are dealing with power beyond our wildest imagination when we pray.

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Upvote 0