Results are only viewable after voting.

19Duggarfan

Jun 29, 2013
✟132.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I always wear my cross, everywhere I go and I keep it worn while sleeping. I've lost track of how long I've been wearing it lol. Anyway to me it is of no superstition or divinity, it just acts as a reminder of Christ's love for me. (/^▽^)/

I myself never wear a cross, but love the reason that you have chosen to wear it. If it reminds you of Jesus love for you I think it is a wonderful thing.

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I always wear my cross, everywhere I go and I keep it worn while sleeping. I've lost track of how long I've been wearing it lol. Anyway to me it is of no superstition or divinity, it just acts as a reminder of Christ's love for me. (/^▽^)/

I told my blood parents that I wanted jewelry for my birthday, so they bought me a purple jewelry diamond cross.

I don't wear jewelry too often.

Upvote 0

saffron park

The Gom Jabbar, the High-Handed Enemy
Aug 17, 2012
[!] Upstate [!] New York
✟12,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

That's pretty brave if you live in China as your flag indicates.

Kudos.

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟8,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's pretty brave if you live in China as your flag indicates.

Kudos.

What do you think of these scriptures

(2 Corinthians 5:6, 7) 6 We are therefore always of good courage and know that, while we have our home in the body, we are absent from the Lord, 7 for we are walking by faith, not by sight.

(2 Corinthians 4:17, 18) 18 while we keep our eyes, not on the things seen, but on the things unseen. For the things seen are temporary, but the things unseen are everlasting.

Upvote 0

saffron park

The Gom Jabbar, the High-Handed Enemy
Aug 17, 2012
[!] Upstate [!] New York
✟12,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What do you think of these scriptures

(2 Corinthians 5:6, 7) 6 We are therefore always of good courage and know that, while we have our home in the body, we are absent from the Lord, 7 for we are walking by faith, not by sight.

(2 Corinthians 4:17, 18) 18 while we keep our eyes, not on the things seen, but on the things unseen. For the things seen are temporary, but the things unseen are everlasting.

Based on the parts that are bolded, you're emphasizing that there's more to this world than what we can see. I'm not sure how this is relevant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I also don't normally(rarely I might if it seems appropriate or for a test or a short time) wear any outward objects, preferring the inward adornment of the character Yhwh gives to show outward also. (but I am considering 'on a back burner' the 4 tassels on the corners of the garment).
As far as symbols go, it does seem the fish is a better more accurate symbol than the t shaped cross symbol - checking historical accounts and Ekklesia Jewish Believers' Scriptures and practices about how Y'shua was crucified often results in a person forgetting what they were taught as a child and , quietly or not, embracing a more accurate knowledge, if Yhwh permits. ( I was raised LCMS Lutheran, and thankful for it, but was very surprised to find out how much they carried over from inaccurate sources, even though by most accounts they are one of the groups most accurate in their rendition (exegesis?) of Scripture and faith.

I personally wear a Icthys (Jesus Fish). It is a more ancient symbol used by the very earliest Christians.

Never. But I endeavor to take it up and carry it daily.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some Christians consider the veneration of the cross idolatry.
I never wore it but my parents bought this huge cross with a Christ on it that glowed green in the darkness of my room.
They placed on the wall.
Instead of comforting me at night it only managed to scare me so they finally removed it.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟832,591.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think we all have our reasons for wearing or not wearing a cross, I respect each reason. I don't care much for jewelry, gets in the way but I do wear a cross on Sunday though. The cross reminds me of God's love, giving His Son Jesus to die for me. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think we all have our reasons for wearing or not wearing a cross, I respect each reason. I don't care much for jewelry, gets in the way but I do wear a cross on Sunday though. The cross reminds me of God's love, giving His Son Jesus to die for me. God bless.
Saw your 'like'; so are you tattooed, maybe?

Upvote 0