Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
A good book that gives a comprehensive study on the subject is "Israel's Divine Healer" by Michael L Brown. It is one volume of the multi-volume Old Testament Theology set put out by Zondervan.

Here is a description of the book:
"Israel's Diving Healer is the first complete, systematic treatment of the biblical motif of God as "Divine Healer." It traces the theme of the Divine Healer from the Old to the New Testament, showing the continuity and discontinuity between the Testaments, particularly in Jesus' miracles that reveal God as the world's Divine Healer. Israel's Divine Healer begins with a study of various Hebrew words on healing. It then explores, within the larger context of the Ancient Near Eastern religions, the roles of medicine, magic, and the physician-priest together with their possible influences upon Israel's beliefs and practices regarding healing. Against this background, the remaining chapters examine, from the Torah to the Gospels, how Yahweh progressively revealed himself as Divine Healer to Israel and ultimately, through Jesus, to the whole of humanity."

You will have to get your mental and spiritual knife and fork out for this book, but it will be well worth the time and effort.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well this would prove really difficult. As I found to my horror in a thread I made
The gift of healing is for today for every believer.
There has been well over 200 views from Christians. Not one gave God a praise whorship or thank you for what He has done through His Son.

The only two who got involved negativly, one said he believed in healing the other never.

So I was told that they never replied becuse its a controversial subject. Well I am fine with that.
So keeping this in mind. The one that said he believes in healing never gave any examples of why he believes in healing. I know why I do. So if Christians are scared of opening there mouths about healing. Ibelieve its because they never actully saw it. But believe its true.
I also know from personall experiance. That people get very hurt and fleshy as soon as you mention healing. So many who have seen healing do not share there experiances. So there for its very hard to count. I have shared how many I seen healed on Christian forums and the responces I got back are disgracefull. So I think you have an impossible task here. But one thing I do know. Is Holy Ghost knows all of them as He was present in every single case. So we will hear all about it in due coarse. Gonna be awsome just like God is.

Upvote 0