How long before gas goes to 4-5 a gallon?

How long before gas is over 4.00 a gallon again?

• Not going to happen

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 1-3 months

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 4-6 months

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 7-12 months

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Over a year.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden loves pipelines!

President Biden says he decided to waive sanctions against the Russian-owned company behind the controversial Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany because “it’s almost completely finished.”

Biden — who will sit down with Russian leader Vladimir Putin next month in Switzerland for the first time as president — was asked by reporters Tuesday why he was allowing the pipeline construction between Russia and Germany, despite it undermining NATO and American interests.
Just as long as it benefits our adversaries and not US citizens. He will even undermine NATO.

What a great reason to help Russia gain energy control over Europe! "it's almost completely finished".

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
LOL it always comes to fear or ignorance, doesn't it?

Studies have shown this is a significant contributor to people being Conservative voters.

That is so much better than posting links, as others have, making a statement and supporting your position.

Oh, is that all? OK, here you go:
3 reasons why gas prices are so high right now

Yeah, wow! you totally have changed my mind and perspective, I have nothing to combat such informed rapier wit and accuracy.

Ummm, have you ever changed your political position on anything? (I mean, based on learning anything)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Studies have shown this is a significant contributor to people being Conservative voters.

Started a thread on this so it does not detract from this one

Is fear a major contributor to fears in Conservatives?

Do you read your own links?

• Meanwhile, supply has been constrained because of lower US production and OPEC decisions.
Joe's EO's curtailed production - easy to check and verify - I already posted about it. When demand rises and you purposely lower production the prices rise.

Ummm, have you ever changed your political position on anything? (I mean, based on learning anything)

Ummmm... yes, have you?

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Well that is in direct contradiction to your first link.

Which one is right?

I'll let you figure out the difference between permitting and production and the difference between production and refining on your own time. :)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll let you figure out the difference between permitting and production and the difference between production and refining on your own time. :)

You can't refine what you don't have. Limit supply and it limits production regardless of the number of permits.

Reduce the supply during a rising demand increases prices - Economics 101

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Well, it looks like Pres. Biden decided to do something to make it better, since he's apparently the one who made it worse. Today, crude is down about 10% ($76) from its high of $85. Yea Pres. Biden. Keep up the good work. I still can't understand why, as we are clearly in an inflationary period concerning the price of just about everything, anyone would expect that crude oil would be exempt from such pressures. However, at the moment, it appears that what this administration has been telling us concerning a lot of the inflationary pressure, may be true. It's temporary as we work through getting our supply chains back up and running.

We'll see. 2022 is probably going to be a telling year for the American economy. What I am happy about is that these inflationary pressures seem to be working wonders on Wall St. I'm not sure how long that will last. It seems amazing to me how so many companies, while having just come through a period of shut down and supposedly people not having incomes, have been reporting record earnings.

God bless,
Ted

Reactions: Tiberius Lee
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @hislegacy

Reduce the supply during a rising demand increases prices - Economics 101

I have to agree somewhat with @Parmallia. None of what Pres. Biden has done, has yet affected crude supplies. Limiting lease sales and pipeline construction, only has effect down the road quite a bit. Now, if he does shut down the Line 5 pipeline in Michigan, then there may be some immediate effect on crude supplies. However, most information is saying that he isn't even considering that, although he may have entertained the idea at some point. So far, the Line 5 pipeline is pushing just as much crude as it normally carries.

So, this idea that he has done things to our crude supplies that is affecting current prices...seems to be a bit misunderstood...to me. BTW, even supplies remaining the same - during a rise in demand - is going to cause price increases. That's also in that basic Economics 101 class.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, this idea that he has done things to our crude supplies that is affecting current prices...seems to be a bit misunderstood...to me. BTW, even supplies remaining the same - during a rise in demand - is going to cause price increases. That's also in that basic Economics 101 class.

Hi MT,

We completely disagree - think of the number of times a storm or hurricane stopped or reduced the production or delivery of crude oil and it had an almost immediate effect on the cost of gas.

But thank you as always for your opinion.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
D9528F0B-186E-4110-8C4A-EE70F635E4AA.jpeg
D9528F0B-186E-4110-8C4A-EE70F635E4AA.jpeg

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

BIDEN CONTROLS HURRICANES! Look out Patriots! He is the OPEC puppet master!

True patriots ALSO hate FREE MARKET ECONOMICS which is what is driving a great deal of the price increase (increased demand...you know like they teach in CAPITALISM 101)

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Joe made a number of decisions that imho will result in the increase in gas prices to Obama era levels.

curious as to your opinion.
Are you referring to the extremely low prices of the last few years of his 2nd term?

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And still up more than $1 a gallon over last year at the same time.

Yeah, great job joe!
Yeah, great job Trump for causing the only recessions since the Bush years. The low gas prices were a result of that recession.

• Winner
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0