Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are tons more articles, especially about how ballots were handled during this election but I don't think anything would convince you of voter fraud.

Yes, they wouldn’t; the volume of accusations is a tactic, not a means of evidence. If a thousand people think something, that doesn’t make it true. This is exactly what the federalist and similar papers do, they create huge volumes of unsubstantiated nonsense. This leads people to believe there ‘must be’ something to it. If you read the articles however they are simply repeating what they think and offer nothing that might be thought of as actual evidence that would back up their claims.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Frankly, I don't believe the Las Vegas Sun or the Federalist is just people saying stuff. What I posted is from newspapers mostly. That story about the Texas Mayor and the ballot fraud in Broward County was widely published as news. There are tons more articles, especially about how ballots were handled during this election but I don't think anything would convince you of voter fraud.
I leave you to the News Medias fantasy of vague stories amplified by conservative news sites (The Las Vegas Sun, Conservative?) and conspiracy theories used by Trump to manipulate Over 50% of the American Voters and I will go read the polls that state Trump never had above 39% approval from self same voters. Those are both on the same News Media but I skip the "vague stories amplified by conservative media into conspiracy theories used by Trump to manipulate Over 50%..wait, I am in a loop.
I will say good night and nice talking to you all.

I don’t think Trump uses this stuff per se, he just blows it around a lot, creating an atmosphere that ‘something is going on’ and makes ludicrous claims. It’s the publications that take him seriously who have the greater responsibility.

A good night to you.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don’t think Trump uses this stuff per se, he just blows it around a lot, creating an atmosphere that ‘something is going on’ and makes ludicrous claims. It’s the publications that take him seriously who have the greater responsibility.

A good night to you.
No matter who wins, Trump or Biden, the US does not have a legitimate government. That is the major problem. Election fraud corrupts the entire system. It taints the government and is a stinking Shame to America. It is the appearance of impropriety.
Whatever the News Medias is spinning won't work because this problem has been festering longer than Trump. It is the establishments mode to insult the voters but if there is injury, it will only create anger and convince people that the media is a corrupt tool of a fraudulent government.
Clean up the elections. Create a system that ALL the people have faith in. What is so hard about that?
A government cannot run a country if that government cannot run an honest election.
More Evidence for my files:
There is an USB card expert testimony about chain of custody and uploads of missing cards. He questions 100,000 votes. There are experts who are gathering evidence but this Never should have happened.

BTW. The Civil War started in Kansas 1856 during a Presidential election. Election fraud is a spark to a flame that could burn for a long and dangerous time.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...or it does. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)
Hi Tulc
I don't have a dog in this race except for honest elections. Been a good discussion. See you around the forum : )
Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No matter who wins, Trump or Biden, the US does not have a legitimate government. That is the major problem. Election fraud corrupts the entire system. It taints the government and is a stinking Shame to America. It is the appearance of impropriety.
Whatever the News Medias is spinning won't work because this problem has been festering longer than Trump. It is the establishments mode to insult the voters but if there is injury, it will only create anger and convince people that the media is a corrupt tool of a fraudulent government.
Clean up the elections. Create a system that ALL the people have faith in. What is so hard about that?
A government cannot run a country if that government cannot run an honest election.
More Evidence for my files:
There is an USB card expert testimony about chain of custody and uploads of missing cards. He questions 100,000 votes. There are experts who are gathering evidence but this Never should have happened.

BTW. The Civil War started in Kansas 1856 during a Presidential election. Election fraud is a spark to a flame that could burn for a long and dangerous time.

There are what are actually quite small numbers, but made to seem like a lot with all the hot air, making claims of this or that thing based on what one person or another thinks they saw and their interpretation of it. Contrary to all the nonsense out there the claims have been looked at in detail, Trump's legal team have taken anything remotely seeming like there might be something to it before judges for review but there is quite literally nothing to it. The rewards put out for anything at all are pretty huge and teams of Trump supporters, including some people highly placed in govt, have taken time off work to badger people about who they voted for from dawn til dusk, and they have turned up nothing.

Don't let yourself be impressed by fancy sounding claims; you say it's the govt's responsibility to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist, I say it's the responsibility of individuals to avail themselves of all of the freely available information and make sound judgements. There are objective, quantifiable differences between the irresponsible ranting of papers like the Federalist, and Fox news style selective reporting, and sources that actually analyse data carefully. It's up to individuals to understand what those differences are and keep themselves informed.

• Agree
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are what are actually quite small numbers, but made to seem like a lot with all the hot air, making claims of this or that thing based on what one person or another thinks they saw and their interpretation of it. Contrary to all the nonsense out there the claims have been looked at in detail, Trump's legal team have taken anything remotely seeming like there might be something to it before judges for review but there is quite literally nothing to it. The rewards put out for anything at all are pretty huge and teams of Trump supporters, including some people highly placed in govt, have taken time off work to badger people about who they voted for from dawn til dusk, and they have turned up nothing.

Don't let yourself be impressed by fancy sounding claims; you say it's the govt's responsibility to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist, I say it's the responsibility of individuals to avail themselves of all of the freely available information and make sound judgements. There are objective, quantifiable differences between the irresponsible ranting of papers like the Federalist, and Fox news style selective reporting, and sources that actually analyse data carefully. It's up to individuals to understand what those differences are and keep themselves informed.
I will certainly avoid any news source that states over 50% of the country are functionally illiterate, unable to make sound judgements and are deluded by irresponsible rantings of rival news source. I will certainly believe the objective and carefully analyzed data of the polls from those news sources who, while claiming over 50% of voters are Trump stooges, publishes scientific polls proving only 39% of the voters approved of Trump.
I will certainly avoid those news sources. Thank you for mentioning it.
(Happy Thanksgiving, Good discussion, See you around the Forum)

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will certainly avoid any news source that states over 50% of the country are functionally illiterate, unable to make sound judgements and are deluded by irresponsible rantings of rival news source. I will certainly believe the objective and carefully analyzed data of the polls from those news sources who, while claiming over 50% of voters are Trump stooges, publishes scientific polls proving only 39% of the voters approved of Trump.
I will certainly avoid those news sources. Thank you for mentioning it.
(Happy Thanksgiving, Good discussion, See you around the Forum)

I haven’t come across any news source that makes claims of that sort. There are plenty of good quality conservative news sources in other countries. The basic difference is that useful, quality news sources use information to construct reports, analysis, opinion etc. This is not what the Federalist, Hannity, Ingram etc do. What they do is select information that supports what they want to think and just repeat it over and over, not even bothering to consider that there is a lot of other relevant information that could be used to form a more accurate view. This can easily be observed.

• Agree
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I haven’t come across any news source that makes claims of that sort. There are plenty of good quality conservative news sources in other countries. The basic difference is that useful, quality news sources use information to construct reports, analysis, opinion etc. This is not what the Federalist, Hannity, Ingram etc do. What they do is select information that supports what they want to think and just repeat it over and over, not even bothering to consider that there is a lot of other relevant information that could be used to form a more accurate view. This can easily be observed.
Tom 1
The quality of news sources on line is pathetic. I read newspapers. The newspapers do have actual news with local interest. I do historical research and try to stay current on layman's physics and science. I am more of a scholar than a political junkie. Some forces capture my attention like voter fraud because historically it is an insidious and damaging corruption, but more an intellectual interest than any attachment.
God is the only Being..idea, thought.. that has captured and held my attention for a span of years, every day. God is fascinating, absolutely.
As I said, Good discussion and Happy Thanksgiving!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Don’t trust the media - trust some guy on YouTube instead.
The media doesnt regard God with how they go about their business. This guy on youtube does

Im going to trust the Christian youtuber over the mainstream media any day of the week

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The media doesnt regard God with how they go about their business. This guy on youtube does

Im going to trust the Christian youtuber over the mainstream media any day of the week
But all kinds of people "regard God". That does not make them right even even sane.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But all kinds of people "regard God". That does not make them right even even sane.
Yes but that mean regards the one true God and believes that Jesus Christ died on the cross so that his sins would be forgiven and so that he would have eternal life

But if you want to trust Fox news or cnn you do have the free will to do so

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes but that mean regards the one true God and believes that Jesus Christ died on the cross so that his sins would be forgiven and so that he would have eternal life

Newspapers and networks are held to certain standards. Some guy on the net can say what he wants, no matter what his religious beliefs are.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That line of thought automatically signs you up for flat-earthery and a whole load of other ideas you may or may not have already encountered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That line of thought automatically signs you up for flat-earthery and a whole load of other ideas you may or may not have already encountered.
Newspapers and networks are held to certain standards. Some guy on the net can say what he wants, no matter what his religious beliefs are.
How much does CNN pay you guys?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How much does CNN pay you guys?

I don’t know about the other guy, I got a year’s supply of dog biscuits. Luckily for me, as a Christian I automatically know everything, so whether the news services exist or not is a moot point.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

They are about the same as any other source.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely. I cant wait to so what the "freedom of speech" will yield on Parler.

Upvote 0