Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

And many of those law suits were dismissed because of cause, namely the people filing them largely had no standing to represent Trump or the public as far as the courts were concerned.

Time is also another issue. Where people filing them did not have the usual amount of time that a regular lawyer would to try to build and develop a case etc.

But people like to quote this stuff because it basically is a strawman of the Trump position.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And many of those law suits were dismissed because of cause, namely the people filing them largely had no standing to represent Trump or the public as far as the courts were concerned.

Time is also another issue. Where people filing them did not have the usual amount of time that a regular lawyer would to try to build and develop a case etc.

But people like to quote this stuff because it basically is a strawman of the Trump position.
I think we're all just waiting to see what a kraken looks like when it's released.
tulc(knows he sure is)

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So evidently while New Tang Dynasty tv found it believable the courts were...less than impressed?
tulc(is just wondering)

It was a live stream from the PA state house... from 3 hours ago today.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think we're all just waiting to see what a kraken looks like when it's released.
tulc(knows he sure is)

As am I but that will be Sidney talking about the voting machines....

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

No, people like to quote this stuff because it is he truth.

And I cannot comment on the out of state cases but the Federal case from Pennsylvania case was brought by the Trump campaign, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can argue all day whether or not my dog Will get through the fence into the road. We can argue all day whether or not voter fraud is or Will be a wide spread problem
What I will not argue is whether I fixed the fence so my dog CANNOT get into the road. Now, the democrats can argue all day whether or not voter fraud happened
What I say is Fix the Fence. Fix the Voting System so voter fraud CANNOT Happen. Whether there is merely the "appearance of impropriety" and impropriety is not an issue.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which then raises another question, how did he get more votes? Widespread voter fraud, obviously. Which then brings us back to where we started, how Biden stole the election.
This is how Joe Biden won the election...

"Blue wall" is a term used by political pundits to refer to 18 U.S. states and the District of Columbia that the Democratic Party consistently won in presidential elections between 1992 and 2012. George W. Bush, the only Republican president elected during this time, was able to narrowly win the electoral college in 2000 and 2004 only by winning states outside of the blue wall.

During the 2016 presidential election, many political pundits speculated that the "blue wall" made Hillary Clinton a heavy favorite to win the electoral college.[1][2] However, Republican nominee Donald Trump was able to narrowly achieve victories in the three blue wall states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, as well as an electoral vote from Maine, a fourth blue wall state. He was consequently elected president with 306 electoral votes (excluding two faithless electors).

In the 2020 United States presidential election, Democratic nominee Joe Biden defeated President Trump by reclaiming Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for his party.[3] Trump's lone breakthrough in the "blue wall" in 2020 was the one electoral vote from Maine, which he again won.

Why anyone would be surprised about these states returning to blue states is beyond me, it shouldn't be surprising at all. What was surprising was that a Republican could win those states after just under three decades of voting for the Democrat.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can argue all day whether or not my dog Will get through the fence into the road. We can argue all day whether or not voter fraud is or Will be a wide spread problem
What I will not argue is whether I fixed the fence so my dog CANNOT get into the road. Now, the democrats can argue all day whether or not voter fraud happened
What I say is Fix the Fence. Fix the Voting System so voter fraud CANNOT Happen. Whether there is merely the "appearance of impropriety" and impropriety is not an issue.
And by all accounts, other than false claims made by the Trump campaign, there were no significant cases of fraud.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree, anything that can be done to fix it, make it more transparent, etc. should be done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree, anything that can be done to fix it, make it more transparent, etc. should be done.
IT has been an issue for a number of years because "everybody" except the elected officials seem to know that voter fraud is widespread. That is why democrats are not making much headway in denials. No one believes there isn't any voter fraud. Banana Republic voter fraud at that, not sophisticated Russian operatives.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
IT has been an issue for a number of years because "everybody" except the elected officials seem to know that voter fraud is widespread. That is why democrats are not making much headway in denials. No one believes there isn't any voter fraud. Banana Republic voter fraud at that, not sophisticated Russian operatives.
Except there has not been widespread voter fraud. If there had been the courts would not be throwing out Trump’s lawsuits.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If there was a secure system of honest elections there wouldn't be any lawsuits.
There are lawsuits because Trump refuses to admit that he lost. The suits have been tossed out one after another. If there was evidence that wouldn’t be happening.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well your point seems to be the Democrats should be fixing something. Shouldn't the Republicans (you know the people who were in control of the House, the Senate and the White House for two years and still control the Senate and the White House) be the ones you should be taking to task for what is apparently a massive failure in voting security?
seen this:
Republicans block $250 million to beef up election security
Senate Republicans blocked a Democratic push Wednesday that would have provided $250 million to beef up election security.
or this one from this year:
Senate GOP blocks three election security bills
Senate Republicans blocked an effort by Democrats to unanimously pass three election security-related bills Tuesday, marking the latest attempt to clear legislation ahead of the November elections
or this one:
Senate Republicans are refusing to vote on any election security bills
The reason, said Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) on Wednesday, is that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has decided not to bring any election security bills to the floor for a vote. Blunt’s remark occurred during a hearing of the Rules and Administration Committee, which has oversight of election administration. When Sen. Richard Durbin (D-Ill.) asked Blunt, the chairman, whether he was planning mark-ups of any of the several election security bills pending before the committee, Blunt responded that it would be fruitless to advance legislation that McConnell would not allow to come up for a vote.
what it looks like? Democrats kept trying to do things and Republicans kept saying "nope". So maybe you should take all those Republicans to task and stop believing it's "both Parties are at fault here."?
tulc(just a suggestion)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How about this than: to prove there was "massive voter fraud!!" all the Republicans who were elected or re-elected this year, resign and say there should be a missive re-do of all elections that were held this year? that would sure show how seriously they are taking this issue.
tulc(just a suggestion)

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How about this than: to prove there was "massive voter fraud!!" all the Republicans who were elected or re-elected this year, resign and say there should be a missive re-do of all elections that were held this year? that would sure show how seriously they are taking this issue.
tulc(just a suggestion)
It would not change a thing because the system is corrupt and open to abuse. First you have to fix the system itself.
Most Americans believe there was and is voter fraud.
Read the history books. Charlie Siringo worked for Pinkertons after he helped round up the Wild Bunch, circ 1909. He wrote a book in which he confessed to rigging elections for the bosses and politicians. His book was edited to remove that part and he was sued, (or threatened) for defamation.
NOW, we have had this problem since the birth of the Republic. Deny it all you want, it is true.
So with all of our technology why can't we devise a system that is secure and honest?
The bad guys in Siringo's day are the same bad guys today, the political machines.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
The democrats are denying but I haven't heard one democrat offer to clean up elections. It is a shameful thing indeed that in the United States there isn't a foolproof election process in place. The Democrats can't, with a straight face, absolutely certify that voter fraud did not take place.
Republicans sure claim voter fraud took place but none of them can show any evidence of it.

The fact that the Democrats are not willing to address how to make certain this never happens again tells me they are fooling and want to continue to fool with elections
Let's Demand Some Legislation to Ensure Clean and Honest Elections. Bet the Democrats won't do it.

since 2010 twenty four states controlled by republicans had enacted voter suppression laws legislation designed to limit minority voting

In 2019 House Democrats passed three separate bills to stop voter suppression, put limits on gerrymandering and to end preventing foreign interference in U.S. elections. they passed along party lines and not one Republican supported them. The Republican controlled Senate wouldn't even allow the bills to go to committee for debate.

SO if you are really looking for legislation to ensure honest elections start by putting the problem at the feet of the Republicans who oppose such laws.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Republicans sure claim voter fraud took place but none of them can show any evidence of it.

since 2010 twenty four states controlled by republicans had enacted voter suppression laws legislation designed to limit minority voting

In 2019 House Democrats passed three separate bills to stop voter suppression, put limits on gerrymandering and to end preventing foreign interference in U.S. elections. they passed along party lines and not one Republican supported them. The Republican controlled Senate wouldn't even allow the bills to go to committee for debate.

SO if you are really looking for legislation to ensure honest elections start by putting the problem at the feet of the Republicans who oppose such laws.
Voter ID, not one democrat supported it although the problem is and always has been, voters bussed or driving from precinct to precinct and those mysterious boxes of ballots that always appear on election night from trunks of cars..or lately Uhaul trucks.
Gerrymandering is in the Voters Rights Act.
Democrats want to make voter fraud easier.

Upvote 0