I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ROLLING IN THE DEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeEEEeeeEEeeeEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEeeeeeeeeeeEEeeeeeeeeEEeeeeEEEEeEEeeEEEEErrrrrrrrrrp

Upvote 0

StickwithJesus

Emmanuel
Jan 24, 2012
Rotterdam/Holland
✟15,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IN a Chinese voice

*Congwatuwations Sir. Youuu... have succeeded in making mweh and my sistwah both laugh*

what-if-i-really-am-the-1000000th-visitor-thumb.jpg

Upvote 0

Chany

Uncertain Absurdist
Nov 29, 2011
In bed
✟15,379.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Honestly though, at the same time, masturbation can be the lesser of two evils. Of course, I don't condone it, and I believe it is wrong. However, what's worse? Masturbating to let off some sexual tension, or having sex/being tempted in that area?

I'd say masturbating is a much greater, and more innocent, option. Yes, it is still wrong. Yet, if you touch, then you can release that arousal and move on with your life. However, if you let it build up inside you and you don't have enough self-control, you very well may find yourself having sex or watching inappropriate contentography... I don't know, that's just what I think about it. I think it can be a better option if one lacks sexual self-control and would otherwise end up committing a rather terrible act (pre-marital sex, etc.)

This may be from personal experience, but it only solves the problem for an incredibly short amount of time and seems to make libido the same, if not more. It actually makes things worse for me.

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
This may be from personal experience, but it only solves the problem for an incredibly short amount of time and seems to make libido the same, if not more. It actually makes things worse for me.

I was speaking from personal experience. My ex, who I haven't spoken to for around a year and half now, ended up being, well, incredibly loose. She cheated on me three times, and after I broke up with her, she ended up losing her virginity and having sex just about daily. After we went our separate ways, she started talking to me again, after about a week of silence. She tempted me heavily, and I often nearly fell into the trap simply because I was thinking about sex and somewhat unable to think rationally. I found that, if I masturbated, it helped me escape that frame of thought for awhile so that I was able to say no. I eventually shut her out of my life because of this. But, had I been completely pure and free from masturbation, I probably would have been (sadly) incapable of controlling myself and I very well may not be a virgin at this point and time. I'm truly ashamed of that part of my life, it was terrible and I should have known better than to let a girl like her into my life. But, I did... Though I do think masturbation is a sin and I hate that I do it from time to time, I do also think that it can be a lesser of two evils in certain situations, as I said.
This may not be the case for all people, as you said, but I do think it is the case for some (including myself.).

Upvote 0

Chany

Uncertain Absurdist
Nov 29, 2011
In bed
✟15,379.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was speaking from personal experience. My ex, who I haven't spoken to for around a year and half now, ended up being, well, incredibly loose. She cheated on me three times, and after I broke up with her, she ended up losing her virginity and having sex just about daily. After we went our separate ways, she started talking to me again, after about a week of silence. She tempted me heavily, and I often nearly fell into the trap simply because I was thinking about sex and somewhat unable to think rationally. I found that, if I masturbated, it helped me escape that frame of thought for awhile so that I was able to say no. I eventually shut her out of my life because of this. But, had I been completely pure and free from masturbation, I probably would have been (sadly) incapable of controlling myself and I very well may not be a virgin at this point and time. I'm truly ashamed of that part of my life, it was terrible and I should have known better than to let a girl like her into my life. But, I did... Though I do think masturbation is a sin and I hate that I do it from time to time, I do also think that it can be a lesser of two evils in certain situations, as I said.
This may not be the case for all people, as you said, but I do think it is the case for some (including myself.).

I understand completely. Technically you're right; however, as it seems, we need to avoid those situations outright.

Upvote 0

jonny94

May 4, 2011
✟15,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
i mean , i bet most people have done it. everyone in fact.
That's true, but it doesn't mean that we should proclaim it as something good, just because most peope do that.
how is it a sin. its never mentioned in the bible. so is it really a sin?
Firstable, as an orthodox christian, I do not believe that everything that is sin has to be mentioned in the Bible. I also believe in holy tradition, which is a living presence of the Spirit in the Church.
So, why is masturbation a sin? Because you do not use your sexual potentials on making a loving communion with a woman that you love. It is an expession of egoism, while it should be a way on which you and every other man overcome our selfish nature.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray this convicts you people that don't believe masturbation is SIN.

Masturbation is SIN. Watch Derek Prince's video (THIS IS 3 OF 5. FOCUS ON LYING, SEX,MASTURBATION AND GOSSIP!!!!):

[youtube]2AXteGsfMu8[/youtube]

Lesson: Keep oral & anal sex out of a marriage, these defile you. In a dream, I was shown an oral sex demon, it was absolutely disgusting, believe me you don't want anything to do with it's sin. The desire for oral sex is usually the desire for someone to physically worship you. Stay away from it. Keep the spirits of domination & bondage out of a marriage bed also. Lastly, when a person masturbates, they are having sex with a demon and don't know it.
Little Lessons

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who so much as looks at a woman with evil desire for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Given what Jesus says above in Matt 5:28, and then in Matt 5:30, I believe Matt 5:30 has to do with masturbation.

Matthew 5:30
And if your right hand serves as a trap to ensnare you or is an occasion for you to stumble and sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better that you lose one of your members than that your entire body should be cast into hell (Gehenna).

(NOT MY STORY, IT'S FROM THE YOUTUBE VID BELOW)
This is a true story:
I was addicted to masturbation and inappropriate contentography but I stopped cold turkey and repented. I kid you not, a demon tried to possess my body and I knew psychically that it wanted me to touch while it tried to jump through my chest. Another time it froze me in my sleep and tried to stroke my genitals.
These demons know you and they want you to stay in sin. They set up stumbling blocks to mess up your walk with Christ.
Masturbation and inappropriate contentography is a sin, folks.

Masturbation is SIN:

[youtube]dMTSxGzG-G8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I pray this convicts you people that don't believe masturbation is SIN.

Masturbation is SIN. Watch Derek Prince's video (THIS IS 3 OF 5. FOCUS ON LYING, SEX,MASTURBATION AND GOSSIP!!!!):

[youtube]2AXteGsfMu8[/youtube]

Lesson: Keep oral & anal sex out of a marriage, these defile you. In a dream, I was shown an oral sex demon, it was absolutely disgusting, believe me you don't want anything to do with it's sin. The desire for oral sex is usually the desire for someone to physically worship you. Stay away from it. Keep the spirits of domination & bondage out of a marriage bed also. Lastly, when a person masturbates, they are having sex with a demon and don't know it.
Little Lessons

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who so much as looks at a woman with evil desire for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Given what Jesus says above in Matt 5:28, and then in Matt 5:30, I believe Matt 5:30 has to do with masturbation.

Matthew 5:30
And if your right hand serves as a trap to ensnare you or is an occasion for you to stumble and sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better that you lose one of your members than that your entire body should be cast into hell (Gehenna).

(NOT MY STORY, IT'S FROM THE YOUTUBE VID BELOW)
This is a true story:
I was addicted to masturbation and inappropriate contentography but I stopped cold turkey and repented. I kid you not, a demon tried to possess my body and I knew psychically that it wanted me to touch while it tried to jump through my chest. Another time it froze me in my sleep and tried to stroke my genitals.
These demons know you and they want you to stay in sin. They set up stumbling blocks to mess up your walk with Christ.
Masturbation and inappropriate contentography is a sin, folks.

Masturbation is SIN:

[youtube]dMTSxGzG-G8[/youtube]
That is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire 18 years on this earth. If I remember it says in The Bible that the marriage bed is supposedly undefiled. So I assume you hold the abstinence until marriage belief, so tell me then how can oral and anal sex defile something that cannot be defiled according to the Bible? Also, here's something else. . .
Witches, one thing they're known for is riding on a broom. This is a phallic symbol. Why am I telling you this? Easy, witches defile sex and make it seem like something disgusting and vulgar. They mock the very thing that God made pleasurable and good. That is why some people believe that oral & anal are wrong due to its mocking.
If done in the right circumstances, oral & anal sex is good.
But wait, if oral sex and anal sec are simply only pure sin then what purpose does its existence serve? If you look at some of the things that God detests you'd see that most of them have two sides to that coin. Examples;
Jealousy
Good/Justifiable: A man jealous of his wife's attention, God jealous of our worship
Bad/Unjustifiable: A man jealous of another man's mate, an athlete jealous of another's trophy.
Killing
Good/Justifiable: A soldier killing a terrorist who threatens an innocent family's life, Isreal killing and purifying countless nations in the OT.
Bad/Unjustifiable: A man getting mad and killing his wife in cold blood.
Oral/Anal Sex
Just plain wrong. . .

Does that make much sense? No it doesn't, but that is pretty much what you've stated.

Upvote 0

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I honestly don't believe that whole " a demon tried to possess me" malarkey. Sure, people can, and have been, possessed. However, I believe that only happens if G-d allows it to.

Also, an "oral sex demon"... what? lol.

Who knows?? Lool

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So basically you're telling me I have to live my life like a prude. Just so I can have a good afterlife? IF... there's even an afterlife.

You don't only have a good afterlife if you live with Jesus, but you have a good life too.
Living for Jesus isn't "living like a prude". It's the best life you can have. I was a inappropriate content addict, masturbation addict and computer gaming addict. I tried alcohol, partying.

Only in Jesus is life.

I honestly don't believe that whole " a demon tried to possess me" malarkey. Sure, people can, and have been, possessed. However, I believe that only happens if G-d allows it to.

Also, an "oral sex demon"... what? lol.

Obviously he opened doors to demons because he masturbated. Or God let it happen so that he would repent?

Upvote 0

CalledOutOne

The World Weary
Apr 12, 2012
Moved.
Visit site
✟16,249.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Try this website.

Freedom from Masturbation and inappropriate contentography by James Jennings | illbehonest.com

Masturbation is indeed a sin. What are you thinking about when you are doing it? Would you do it to glorify God? Certainly not!

I was a inappropriate content addict, but Christ saved me from it. He can save you too.

Upvote 0

CalledOutOne

The World Weary
Apr 12, 2012
Moved.
Visit site
✟16,249.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm a inappropriate content addict! You do what you need to and you go back to work!

Jonathan Edwards said:
O sinner! Consider the fearful danger you are in: it is a great furnace of wrath, a wide and bottomless pit, full of the fire of wrath, that you are held over in the hand of that God, whose wrath is provoked and incensed as much against you, as against many of the damned in hell. You hang by a slender thread, with the flames of divine wrath flashing about it, and ready every moment to singe it, and burn it asunder; and you have no interest in any Mediator, and nothing to lay hold of to save yourself, nothing to keep off the flames of wrath, nothing of your own, nothing that you ever have done, nothing that you can do, to induce God to spare you one moment.

You say you don't believe in God. I would like to call your bluff, sir. You believe there is a God, but out of unrighteousness you deny this truth (Romans 1).

There is no need to provide "proof" of a God (especially since you already believe there is One) for it is evident to you that there is one, but you don't revere Him as God or give thanks (Romans 1 -- again).

You see this God (the One whom you know exists) is just and demands death (ie. eternal hell) for sin. No one but Christ is good enough to live up to His standard of perfection. The Scripture say this about a man outside of Christ:

Romans 3 said:
10 as it is written,
“THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE;
11 THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS,
THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD;
12 ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS;
THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD,
THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE.”
13 “THEIR THROAT IS AN OPEN GRAVE,
WITH THEIR TONGUES THEY KEEP DECEIVING,”
“THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS”;
14 “WHOSE MOUTH IS FULL OF CURSING AND BITTERNESS”;
15 “THEIR FEET ARE SWIFT TO SHED BLOOD,
16 DESTRUCTION AND MISERY ARE IN THEIR PATHS,
17 AND THE PATH OF PEACE THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN.”
18 “THERE IS NO FEAR OF GOD BEFORE THEIR EYES.”

(Caps mean it was quoting the OT.)

You are evil in essence from even a babe (Genesis 6:5; Genesis 8:21).

But you see, God, abounding in love, sent His Son Jesus to live a perfect life. He kept every law in the Scriptures perfectly (because He was 100% God and 100% man). Jesus on the cross bore the wrath that you deserve and His blood is so valuable, it is potent enough to propitiate not just our sins (the elect), but the sins of the whole world (some of every tongue tribe and nation).

Now that Christ has died God's justice is satisfied on all who will repent of their sins and trust in His finished work on the cross.

Christ rose again on the third day, and He is now Lord and Christ of all. He has a Name that is above every name. A Name to which every knee shall bow and tongue confess that He is Lord.

You might say, I don't care, I won't see Him for another 30-80 years. But you will stand before Him. And you will either bow because of the grace that has been given to you, or you will bow because your knee caps will be broken by the one who rules the nations with a rod of iron. Which is it going to be?

The excuse, "I don't believe in you," isn't going to work before God.

Upvote 0