Sep 5, 2011
Maryland
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Bible:
1. Sexual perversion -God did not create sex to be that way.
2. Sexual immorality - what Jesus said that he who looks at a woman with lustful eyes has commited adultery with her already in his heart and obviously while one is masturbating he is thinking of a girl.
3. For someone to ask if it is right to touch then his conscience has been convicting him and the person is uneasy about the issue so therefore it does not proceed from faith and it becomes a sin. Although it talks about eating here but its still the same "Rom 14:23 man who has doubts about eating and then eats stands condemned before God cause he is not true to his convictions an he does not act from faith. For whatever does not originate and proceed from faith is sin."
God help us all.

Upvote 0

Jerome jnr

To be, or not To be?
Sep 5, 2011
Maryland
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Bible:
2. Sexual immorality - what Jesus said that he who looks at a woman with lustful eyes has commited adultery with her already in his heart and obviously while one is masturbating he is thinking of a girl.
3. For someone to ask if it is right to touch then his conscience has been convicting him and the person is uneasy about the issue so therefore it does not proceed from faith and it becomes a sin. Although it talks about eating here but its still the same "Rom 14:23 man who has doubts about eating and then eats stands condemned before God cause he is not true to his convictions an he does not act from faith. For whatever does not originate and proceed from faith is sin."
God help us all.

Upvote 0

Jerome jnr

To be, or not To be?
Sep 5, 2011
Maryland
✟15,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Bible:
God help us all.

Upvote 0

Carbohydrate

Jul 11, 2011
✟7,637.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Bible:
God help us all.
1. He didn't make mistakes, though. If we can do it without sex, then of course we should be able to...
2. Your imagination isn't really looking at a girl, though. Your immagination, I'm sure, should be fine?

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Bible:
God help us all.

Well I've Aspergers syndrome and it usually includes eating disorders. My parents usually want me to eat more than I want because I usually don't eat much. Is it a sin then because I have doubts about eatin? Like I know I must eat, but I can't eat as much as I hoped I could.

Upvote 0

GarrickBrewer

Prayer Warrior
Sep 12, 2010
Winchendon Massachusetts
✟15,465.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well I've Aspergers syndrome and it usually includes eating disorders. My parents usually want me to eat more than I want because I usually don't eat much. Is it a sin then because I have doubts about eatin? Like I know I must eat, but I can't eat as much as I hoped I could.

:) I think some calrification is needed here. When they said doubts about eating they did not mean " should i eat or not eat" they meant "is eating gainst God's will?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gb123

Liberal Anglican
Sep 17, 2011
London
✟7,759.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I disagree with the majority. It is a sin when you lust, when you fantasise etc, then yes it is a sin, and you will know believe me, the guilt is horrible. However if you do not think of anything and are using it more as a stress relief and a combat to hormones, it is absolutely fine.

Any quotes of cutting off your right hand when it sins or Onan, are not interpreted to mean masturbation.

It's fine as long as you don't lust.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

JordanDaniel

JordanDaniel
Dec 5, 2010
America
✟15,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I disagree with the majority. It is a sin when you lust, when you fantasise etc, then yes it is a sin, and you will know believe me, the guilt is horrible. However if you do not think of anything and are using it more as a stress relief and a combat to hormones, it is absolutely fine.

Any quotes of cutting off your right hand when it sins or Onan, are not interpreted to mean masturbation.

It's fine as long as you don't lust.

God Bless.
I dont see how touching yourself is even possible without lust lol, like ummmmm "ARGGHH I MUST BATTLE MY HOROMONES AND RELIEVE MY STRESS BY MASTERBATING TO HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS TREE IS IN MY FRONT YARD!!",

errrrrr

"Ohhhh my grass is so green, I MUST touch" I just dont see it happening.

Upvote 0

gb123

Liberal Anglican
Sep 17, 2011
London
✟7,759.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I dont see how touching yourself is even possible without lust lol, like ummmmm "ARGGHH I MUST BATTLE MY HOROMONES AND RELIEVE MY STRESS BY MASTERBATING TO HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS TREE IS IN MY FRONT YARD!!",

errrrrr

"Ohhhh my grass is so green, I MUST touch" I just dont see it happening.

It is very much possible. Just clear your mind.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:) I think some calrification is needed here. When they said doubts about eating they did not mean " should i eat or not eat" they meant "is eating gainst God's will?"

So basically 14:23 means "Don't do something if you're not sure if it's okay":confused::o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GarrickBrewer

Prayer Warrior
Sep 12, 2010
Winchendon Massachusetts
✟15,465.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
So basically 14:23 means "Don't do something if you're not sure if it's okay":confused::o

exactly, if your not sure God is cool with it, dont do it untill you find out what the bible says about it.

Upvote 0

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is very much possible. Just clear your mind.

God Bless.

facepalming.gif

Upvote 0

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
there's no thinking, it can't be done. The two go hand-in-hand. Sorry, but anyone who thinks you can touch without having any sexual thoughts clearly has been neglecting their higher brain functions. (in other words, they're being foolish)

Upvote 0