MJ Only How is Isaiah 9:6-7 interpreted?

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
However, he is NOT our Heavenly Father.
Can we wrap our finite minds around the supernatural manifestation of THREE in ONE? Father has a dual literal and figurative sense as you've previously stated ...
There is a big difference calling Yeshua "The Father" and calling him the father of eternity. Are you questioning that Yeshua is not a father in any sense? If so, explain Isaiah 53:10.
John 8:19
"Where is Your Father?" they asked Him. "You do not know Me or My Father," Jesus answered. "If you knew Me, you would know My Father as well."
John 14:9
Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?
Ephesians 2:6
Together with Christ Jesus He also raised us up and seated us in the heavens, (Is that figurative, literal or both)​

Why is it so difficult for you to admit that thee (3in1) supernatural GOD is able to manifest Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit all at the same time (omnipresent omniscient omnipotent) as THREE in ONE. The point being that apparently it is difficult to wrap our finite minds around the supernatural nature of GOD as THREE in ONE that is able to transcend space and time ... the Father can be in Heaven and on earth at the same "time". Bottomline is that Exodus 3:14 is rightly written ... I AM who I AM ... not ... I AM who I am.
500px-EhyehAsherEhyeh1.jpg
The English translation of the Hebrew phrase אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‬, ’ehyeh ’ăšer ’ehyeh also "I will be what I will be" or even "I create what(ever) I create". It's supposed that the traditional English translation within Judaism favors "I will be what I will be".

John 12:45
And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me.
John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him (implying i would think in the invisible supernatural manifestation of the Holy Spirit as well as some having actually heard Messiah's voice and seen a visible image of Messiah Yeshua.
Colossians 1:15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true--in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. (Is the Apostle John mistaken?)

Shabbat Shalom

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. So he is a "father" of the converts in the same sense that Paul says "I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you. For though you have ten thousand instructors in Messiah, yet have you not many fathers: for in Messiah Yeshua I have begotten you through the gospel." (1 Corinthians 4:14-15). However, he is NOT our Heavenly Father.
Paul said that about himself.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why is it so difficult for you to admit that thee (3in1) supernatural GOD is able to manifest Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit all at the same time (omnipresent omniscient omnipotent) as THREE in ONE.
Because if that is true, then YHWH lied to us and deceived us into believing He sent His only begotten Son when, in reality, He really sent Himself.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Because if that is true, then YHWH lied to us and deceived us into believing He sent His only begotten Son when, in reality, He really sent Himself.
Maybe a tangent question, but answer if you know or know how to find out :

When did the heresy / cult/ false teaching that The Father is the Son start ?

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Maybe a tangent question, but answer if you know or know how to find out :

When did the heresy / cult/ false teaching that The Father is the Son start ?
I don't know, but I am not permitted to discuss this subject on this forum. I only answered AbbaLove's post because he asked me a direct question.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I don't know, but I am not permitted to discuss this subject on this forum. I only answered AbbaLove's post because he asked me a direct question.
ooops.... I just saw "messianic" .... off to another thread/section then.

(Perhaps a member in this section happens to know the answer; I'm not familiar with members here for the most part (and anyway, I usually have a short memory for most things here (online forums) )

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ooops.... I just saw "messianic" .... off to another thread/section then.

(Perhaps a member in this section happens to know the answer; I'm not familiar with members here for the most part (and anyway, I usually have a short memory for most things here (online forums) )
I didn't mean you could not ask. I am not permitted to discuss my non-trinitarian views on the MJ forum.

Upvote 0