Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
January 1 our power went out which was a bummer but it came back on later. Today my mother-in-law was diagnosed with an outbreak of shingles. She had the shingles vaccination but had to wait for her second vaccination for close to a year which makes me wonder if that delay has anything to do with this outbreak. Other than that, I really can’t complain. Limiting the politics because that’s an exercise in futility.

On that note, trying to keep an optimistic outlook overall. My small business is still closed as I am not an essential business and we can afford to do it. Took a few pieces I did to the local art gallery and they sold. In this economy, that’s a blessing. :)

How have things been going for you and yours?

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
dumpsterfire.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gee whiz guys. :(

Sorry we are being a bit negative. Personally the year for me has been great so far. I got everything I wanted for Christmas, had crab and shrimp for dinner on New Years (YUM) and all my friends and family are happy and healthy. If I didn't watch the news, I wouldn't know anything was amiss.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry we are being a bit negative. Personally the year for me has been great so far. I got everything I wanted for Christmas, had crab and shrimp for dinner on New Years (YUM) and all my friends and family are happy and healthy. If I didn't watch the news, I wouldn't know anything was amiss.
Lol! And that’s a blessing for sure! :)

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.