Hull
✟7,683.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I knew that when I asked Jesus into my life, and gave my life to him, there would be changes. I just wasn't aware how they would manifest themselves.

I used to have very poor sleep patterns, but now I sleep through the night and awake refreshed, full of love for God.

I knew I had to stop smoking, and have tried many times, only to fail, but with Gods help, I know I will succeed this time.

Our old car was slowly giving up and with our daughters upcoming wedding we could not afford to replace it. I did not want to beg God for an answer, but He knew what was in my heart and mind and provided the answer. A friend, without being asked, has bought a cheap car and loaned it to us long term as long as we pay for its insurance etc.

This is only the start. If God can provide such help as I start my journey with Him, what blessings await me, and anybody else who accepts Him?

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey Bazza, great stuff mate. Your accent didn't come over on the thread. My grandfather left Hull in 1888, and he brought His Bible with him, and I have it in my possessions. And his Bible led me to our Lord Jesus Christ many years later.

Blessings!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.