How do you know if God is calling you to be alone

Princess Pea

In search of silver linings
May 28, 2004
✟11,056.00
Faith
Christian
fishstix said:
That's one possibility. Sometimes it does take discomfort for us to grow and mature. But I wouldn't say that everything God uses for our good was necessarily His will in the first place. God can use *all* things for the good of those who love Him. So even if we or someone else messes up and does something that was not God's will, He can still make some good come from it for those who love Him. Thus, even if we grow and learn things from some situation that we put ourselves into, it doesn't necessarily mean that God actually wanted us to put ourselves into that situation in the first place. Sometimes it may, but not always.

Again, agreed!

If only every situation came with either a big green "Go for it" or a big red "Run fast, run far" stamped across it, life would be just so much easier! :D

Upvote 0

Scarred4Him

Sep 14, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Hello everyone. I am glad to know that I am not alone in not knowing. I wish God would tell me what he wants me to do. I have been in relationships that I know God didn't want me to be in. Well, I have decided that I am no longer going to live the way I want to live. I am making my life for God. However, I am finding it hard to find out how he wants me to live or what he wants me to do. :confused: Is there anyone out there that could pray for me, or someone I can talk to who is going through the same thing? I have lived most of my life for me. Well, here I am God listening. Are you talking?

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scarred4Him said:
Hello everyone. I am glad to know that I am not alone in not knowing. I wish God would tell me what he wants me to do. I have been in relationships that I know God didn't want me to be in. Well, I have decided that I am no longer going to live the way I want to live. I am making my life for God. However, I am finding it hard to find out how he wants me to live or what he wants me to do. :confused: Is there anyone out there that could pray for me, or someone I can talk to who is going through the same thing? I have lived most of my life for me. Well, here I am God listening. Are you talking?

Welcome to CF.

We are here for you. I will PM you.

Upvote 0

Mr Morning

God's 'Work In Progress'
Sep 18, 2004
Deep inside your conscience
✟15,202.00
Faith
Christian
Scarred4Him said:
I've been going through that. It's so hard to be patient sometimes. I've been waiting for so long to figure out what to do. I have people asking me all the time "So, what do ya wanna do?" And, honestly, I don't know. Just keep praying, and have patience. And......expect the unexpected :D

Upvote 0