Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He hasn't spoken to me.

Arianna, if you have heard scripture from the Bible, then you've heard God. The Bible is God's Word. It's God telling us about Himself and how He saves us. You don't have to "feel" a presence to know something or someone is there. I've never seen Pluto, but I know it's there.

Don't look to others' experiences as a judge for Christianity. Not all Christians are 100% truthful and might even stretch that "truth" a bit to have others look upon them with envy (I'm sad to say).

Upvote 0

Asar'el

Jun 3, 2004
Christchurch, NZ
✟2,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is a Person. I know Him personally - as I know any other person! Faith is the beginning (and the middle, and the end) of a life-long interaction with God - to walk with Him, to see, hear, taste, smell and touch Him. We have spiritual senses - we just need to learn to use them!

Upvote 0

thepianist

Sep 6, 2005
✟5,574.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Arianna said:
Are you absolutely sure?

How do you know he is the God of the Bible?

Love,
Arianna
xxx

:wave: Yes.....I am absolutely positive. My dear, just stretch out your hand in front of you and take a really good look at it. How in the world would anything so intricate ever be made by anything but God?

Upvote 0

JRNetwork

Jan 1, 2006
Kansas, USA
Visit site
✟455.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
If you want a simplified Scientific proof that God exists, then know this basic law of Conservation of Energy.

- Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

So then how did our universe get created? The big bang didnt just happen. Where did the energy come from to explode it? Where is the energy coming from that keeps expanding our universe? The energy that we all use and make every day has to have had a source. That source is God.

Upvote 0

revmalone

Oct 26, 2005
✟8,106.00
Faith
Christian
Arianna said:
Are you absolutely sure?

Love,
Arianna
xxx

Greetings
I know God is real each day I feel his presence by talking to him, fellowship is so sweet, I can ask him a question and if I seek the answer and shut up and listen for a hour or two he lets me know were to find my answers.

I know he is the God of the Bible becuase I accepted his son, Jesus The Christ as my saviour. I am taught by the Holy Spirit that his son "Jesus" sent for help, guidance, correction, wisdom .

I guess I know he is real because I talk and fellowship with him everyday.
He answers back if I listen.

Bro Malone

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well yah but I mean after i've read the bible I figured out a way to prove God does not exsist.

More like you've been deceived into convincing yourself He doesn't exist. I hope you don't attempt to deceive others as well.

Upvote 0

BenchPress

Dec 2, 2005
✟7,614.00
Faith
SDA
How do you know God exists?

Are you absolutely sure?

Love,
Arianna
xxx

because puppies dont come out of rocks and neither do kitties. if you walked down a path in the forest and came across an arrowhead sitting on a rock you would say... an intelligent creature made that symetrical arrowhead and placed it on top of that rock. it takes intelligent design to make a symetrical object like an arrowhead. so why would anyone think that a sperm cell and egg can become an astronaut? open your eyes ppl. its not like its bad news or something awful that god loves us infinitely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShoppingCart

Jan 10, 2006
Newport Beach
✟7,643.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Well if you do belive that the stuff in the bible is real and really did happen then if you see that in Genesis 6-9 Noah's Ark it states that God told Noah that the world would never be covered completly with water. So suppose global warming happens in about 100 years and the world does become flooded and if you believe in your lord and he never would lie to you. Don't you think that could be one way?

Upvote 0

JRNetwork

Jan 1, 2006
Kansas, USA
Visit site
✟455.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
ShoppingCart said:
Well if you do belive that the stuff in the bible is real and really did happen then if you see that in Genesis 6-9 Noah's Ark it states that God told Noah that the world would never be covered completly with water. So suppose global warming happens in about 100 years and the world does become flooded and if you believe in your lord and he never would lie to you. Don't you think that could be one way?

There are alot of different things that could happen to prevent water from flooding over the earth. I guess first thing's first, even if all the ice melted, it would not be enough to flood the entire earth. And it would also be near impossible that the temperature should rise enough so that all the ice melts, there would have to be a change of at least 25 degrees. If that's not a wake up call, I dont know what is, I doubt any scientist could ignore those numbers.

Upvote 0