How do you decide if something is factual?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
May I ask, which false assumptions are you talking about?

The false ToE being ignorant of God's Truth assumes that we MUST have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. This is false since Adam was made on a world which was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:3-7

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So you are saying you are friends with a moderator who will ban me because you don't like me?

Such childish threats are very unbecoming.

I'm not speaking of you nor me. Others on the board report some all the time even when the moderators don't agree. I know because they have reported me falsely. It's no threat but a fact IF you disagree with their Godless views.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,810.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not speaking of you nor me. Others on the board report some all the time even when the moderators don't agree. I know because they have reported me falsely. It's no threat but a fact IF you disagree with their Godless views.

So who exactly are you talking to? In post 837 you seemed to be speaking to someone rather specific, suggesting that they would get me banned. Now you are talking about the atheists who report you and other Christians for not agreeing with their "Godless views". But why then would the report me, since I am also an atheist?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So who exactly are you talking to? In post 837 you seemed to be speaking to someone rather specific, suggesting that they would get me banned. Now you are talking about the atheists who report you and other Christians for not agreeing with their "Godless views". But why then would the report me, since I am also an atheist?

Snakes in the grass don't cull anyone. They get their thrill by seeing their "power" confirmed when someone is removed. It's not a big deal and I was just warning you that some have been spotted.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Obama.

( I normally like word association games, but in this case it was a struggle to come up with a response that wouldn't get me reported.)

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Snakes in the grass don't cull anyone. They get their thrill by seeing their "power" confirmed when someone is removed. It's not a big deal and I was just warning you that some have been spotted.

There's nothing as simultaneously disgusting and pathetic as someone who gets off on exerting power over others just because they can, is there?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,810.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Ah, so you are warning me that there are some people who would like to see me removed? But they don't have any actual power to do so.

So how exactly is it a warning? I remain unimpressed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Ah, so you are warning me that there are some people who would like to see me removed? But they don't have any actual power to do so.

So how exactly is it a warning? I remain unimpressed.

Some people would like to exert their power by lying about others. As a kid, we used to call it tattle taleing. Some degenerates practice it even when they are grown.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. As long as you don't associate me with ole blabbermouth fat boy.

Donald? Be more specific.

(Of course I would never associate you with him; I may argue with your theology, but I do have some scruples!)

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Some people would like to exert their power by lying about others. As a kid, we used to call it tattle taleing. Some degenerates practice it even when they are grown.

That's not entirely true; tattling doesn't require the tattler to lie.

Besides, lies won't work here -- every report gets investigated. If you get hit with the Wrath of Mod, it's because they decided you earned it.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Donald? Be more specific.

(Of course I would never associate you with him; I may argue with your theology, but I do have some scruples!)

Okay. He's a lying, snake in the grass, hypocrite who is about to receive a One Billion dollar Gift for Christmas. WHY else would the reprobate want a tax cut? Love of money is the root of all evil.

1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That's not entirely true; tattling doesn't require the tattler to lie.

Besides, lies won't work here -- every report gets investigated. If you get hit with the Wrath of Mod, it's because they decided you earned it.

Sometimes, they just tell you to be more careful with your words and they list the post where you got a little heated. It let's you know who the false accusers are. I've noticed that when you identify them, they scream and lie while pretending to be innocent. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Okay. He's a lying, snake in the grass, hypocrite who is about to receive a One Billion dollar Gift for Christmas. WHY else would the reprobate want a tax cut? Love of money is the root of all evil.

1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil:

Better -- I spend a lot of time in the political forums; you can't just say a fat, lying, greedy reprobate -- do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,810.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I have no idea what you are actually trying to suggest...

Are you suggesting that I would lie about you to get you banned? Or that someone would lie about me to get me banned?

In any case, I think the staff here actually know to have a look for themselves to see what is going on.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes, they just tell you to be more careful with your words and they list the post where you got a little heated.

Yes, everyone gets a friendly reminder once in a while. I've gotten plenty.

It let's you know who the false accusers are. I've noticed that when you identify them, they scream and lie while pretending to be innocent. Amen?

Afraid you're jumping to conclusions, friend. Anyone can report any post that breaks the rules, regardless of who it's directed at.

Upvote 0