How do we know who is right ?

Daniel924927

Oct 27, 2014
✟15,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The debate on Calvinism has been going on a long time and by high level theologians .
When it appears someone has won a debate more or less that to me does not make them right only a better debater , maybe smarter and better educated Ect .
I mean I know atheist that are far better debaters than I am and I know they are wrong . :pray:

Randomelement

Dec 1, 2014
✟15,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We know who is right because Calvinism is taught by the Bible whereas synergism is not.

Would you please elaborate on that .

BTW , I am the original poster but could not remember my password to that account or to that email , so I had to make new ones.

Upvote 0

Randomelement

Dec 1, 2014
✟15,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Calvinism is NOT "taught by the Bible'.

Can you prove that ?

Someone says it is taught by the bible and has a point and someone else says it is not taught by the bible and has a point.

Would anyone please elaborate .

BTW love the dinosaurs watching the ark .
Actually I have to wonder just how did Noah get 2 creatures of every species on there anyway and why leave most if not all the dinosaurs behind .:D

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you prove that ?

Someone says it is taught by the bible and has a point and someone else says it is not taught by the bible and has a point.

Would anyone please elaborate .

BTW love the dinosaurs watching the ark .
Actually I have to wonder just how did Noah get 2 creatures of every species on there anyway and why leave most if not all the dinosaurs behind .:D

There were more than 2 of many species. But it was God who got them into the ark.

Upvote 0