Praying for healing......
Jul 4, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟579.00
Faith
Baptist
Hello,
Christ has already given me my best friend, Amanda as my future wife. However she lives 2600 miles away and doesn't love me like I love her. I've prayed millions of times that she will fall in love with me, but she hasn't yet. My questions are:

1.) What must I do to impress her?

NOTE: This question is directed to the ladies

2.) When a male is in love with you, but you are not in love with him, how long does it take for you to fall in love with the guy?

3.) What can I do or say to help her learn to love me romantically VS loving me as a friend?

Thanks all,
JesseB.

J

Jet Black

how are you so certain? you can't beg or even pray that she will love you, all you can do is be yourself and do not attempt to decieve her, and if she falls in love with you, she falls in love. if she doesn't, you will just have to move on, and accept the fact that you are wrong in your assumption that god has given this woman to you as your future wife.

Upvote 0
Awwww,that is sweet,but jet black is right.u cant be certain.i sort of knw how u feel cos 1 of my best m8s is a guy i think i av feelings 4,i try 2 ignore them and 4get about them but it doesnt work too well!although now i'm able 2 control my feelings more which is gud cos i dnt want ne1 2 know!and he's crazy bout anothe r1 of my best m8s and hes goin out with her at the mo.2 be honest,i cant give much advice,sorry.

Upvote 0

LifeInYou

a little lamb...*baaaa
Feb 11, 2003
Cali
Visit site
✟8,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That's a difficult situation to be in, and as it has been said here before you cannot make her or anyone love you.

Here's my advice: Love yourself, be yourself, respect yourself, and put your relationship with God first in your life. If it happens with her, it happens...if it dosen't, it dosen't. You trust God knows what's best for you, right? If so, then relax. Because..... if she isn't the one for ya (as hard as this is to believe/understand) the one God has for you WILL be just as wonderful. ;)

Here's a few things that are no no's to me when a guy is trying to connect with me on that level-

1. Don't be/appear desperate.
2. Don't try to rush things.
3. Don't be too mushy mushy with her or talk to much about emotions/feelings. If the feelings aren't reciprocated by her then this might put her off a bit(it does to me).
4. Jus play it cool.......someone who is healthy in every way (emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally) is secure in themselves enough not to fret about what may or may not come in the future.

Hope this helps. :)

Upvote 0

LadyBird

Dance Me to the End of Love
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟17,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to break it to you, but you cannot make someone fall in love with you or love you. You can try as hard you want to impress her, but she may just not have those types of feelings for you. The only thing you can really do is just be yourself...don't try and be someone you are not.

Upvote 0

Lizzi4Christ

I'm worth waiting for.
Feb 13, 2002
It doesn't matter... my home is Heaven!
✟8,050.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
JesseB. said:
Hello,
Christ has already given me my best friend, Amanda as my future wife. However she lives 2600 miles away and doesn't love me like I love her. I've prayed millions of times that she will fall in love with me, but she hasn't yet. My questions are:

1.) What must I do to impress her?

NOTE: This question is directed to the ladies

2.) When a male is in love with you, but you are not in love with him, how long does it take for you to fall in love with the guy?

3.) What can I do or say to help her learn to love me romantically VS loving me as a friend?

Thanks all,
JesseB.

Nothing. THere is nothing you can do to make someone love you. It is a choice that they make themselves. Continue to be her friend. Be there for her when she needs someone. She may fall in love with you, but it's her decision.

Upvote 0

wonder111

Love is the message!
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
✟9,948.00
Faith
Christian
I have to admit, I've deceived myself many times by thinking I had met "the one". I guess that's why the bible says to not lean on your own understanding. I have just recently taken that to heart in all parts of my life. It turns out i actually don't know much at all. LOL But I do have 100% faith, and life is better now, even though I don't know what's going to happen in my future, I could be gone tomorrow who knows all I really know is what I have today. The more you think about the relationship, (for me anyways) the worse it gets, sometimes you just have to leave it up to God and trust.

I'm sure things will turn out in the right way for you, even if you don't know what that is.

Upvote 0

JillLars

It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07
Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand why you think Christ has given her to you to be your future wife? If she does not love you then Christ has not given her to you as a future wife. You cannot make someone love you, and the truth is, there are some times when affection will never be anything but one sided. Be her friend, and keep your options open, you are young and will meet a lot more girls in your lifetime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warrior Poet

A Legendary Outlaw
Jun 25, 2003
Sunny SoCal, In a city named after a fruit. Cake.
✟17,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I think that you are already on your way there man, you said she was your bestfriend thats how it all begins. You be "that guy" the friend that sticks with her through it all, other guys, women issues, family problems be there and be her friend, you have the base pyramid in place, FRIENDSHIP, let nothing break that not even "love". If as you say God has called this women to be your wife then in time that friendship will blossom, into love but dont let any of the little stuff ruin that, dont let your emotions run rampiad over you, you will chase her off, lose that love and your bestfriend, all in good time, keep the bond and friendship alive, love takes time, the rough part love doesnt always take two, but true love is true friendship, and that it a two way street, Good Luck my man, hang in there and hold on to her, though one day you may need to let go, always always keep her as a friend.

Warrior Poet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.