How do I explain that Homosexuality is Wrong While Reassuring Others Of God's Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanieboy

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
✟50,122.00
Faith
Christian
FIRST seek Yahweh's Kingdom , AND His Righteousness (no iniquity)... FIRST, and finally, all the time.

The videos discuss God's Word - it's use and misuse. So, they are seeking him in listening as much as you would your preacher.

Because the deception is greater than ever before since the first century.
Sin is not considered bad, or even as if needing to repent, by those in the world who refuse to stop worshiping and serving demons.

I see only one of us has done the homework.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The videos discuss God's Word - it's use and misuse. So, they are seeking him in listening as much as you would your preacher.
This means nothing. The Scribes and Pharisees claim such things also, yet they sought to kill Jesus the Messiah all Scripture is about.
So no, rather if and when they say they are seeking him , if a preacher says he is seeking or listening, but they continue in sin and approving of sin, First John (Scripture) says they are liars , and the truth is not in them - there is no light in them, only darkness.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I see only one of us has done the homework.
You can find the verse directly in Scripture = two thirds alive on earth , after one third is killed/ dies,
refuse to stop worshiping demons. They do not even give thought to God, nor think at all of turning to Him.

Upvote 0

Beanieboy

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
✟50,122.00
Faith
Christian
I was just saying that you should watch a youtube debate because there will be alternate opinions, and one should have answers (as each side will for the other.)

And while one can at least appeal to a person Christian and gay, telling someone who isn't Christian and glbtq that they need to change makes as much sense as a othodox Jew or Muslim demanding people stop eating pork.

And know that people will wonder why fornication - premarital sex - goes pretty much ignored, even within churches who are not ensuring all members are celibate.

But praying about it and listening is very important

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I was just saying that you should watch a youtube debate because there will be alternate opinions, and one should have answers (as each side will for the other.)

And while one can at least appeal to a person Christian and gay, telling someone who isn't Christian and glbtq that they need to change makes as much sense as a othodox Jew or Muslim demanding people stop eating pork.

And know that people will wonder why fornication - premarital sex - goes pretty much ignored, even within churches who are not ensuring all members are celibate.

But praying about it and listening is very important
Great post

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
Homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality, transsexualism and transgenderism may not be promoted* on CF (including member profiles). Several debate forums allow homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality, transsexualism and transgenderism to be discussed from a political, legal, historical, and civil rights point of view. Please check the Statement of Purpose thread for individual debate forums before posting. Homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality, transsexualism and transgenderism may be discussed, without promotion*, in the Congregational in line with each group's beliefs there. You may post without promotion* in the Struggles with Sexuality and Ask a Chaplain forums solely for the purpose of seeking support with personal struggles related to these issues.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.