• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Featured How do angels communicate?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by ~Zao~, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Kaon

Kaon Well-Known Member

+1,900
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    You have to be able to interpret the electromagnetic radiation communication they produce - which is not something we are owed. Some people spoke, and speak to angels because they have been chosen to receive a message from the Most High God. But, now that we have had Pentecost from the Redeemer, we have the Comforter to speak to us in ways we can interpret.

2. ~Zao~

~Zao~ Wisdom’s child Supporter

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I understand that but still reminds me of those who would not come to the mountain.
    What does that have to do with NT times?

Well, that never goes away.

Where do you see that in the NT bible after their administration to Christ?

3. ewq1938

ewq1938 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,397
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    In the book of Revelation

4. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Rather after the fact of our lifetimes.

5. ewq1938

+4,397
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

Angels speak normally to humans. Any scriptural example of an angel speaking to a human shows they speak normally and are understood easily as well.

6. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I know the voice of my saviour and will follow none other. Good luck with that.

7. ewq1938

+4,397
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I see no reason why you are being combative on this.

8. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Combative would be to try to talk you out of it. I’m just saying that the bible suggests I follow Jesus only, feed His sheep, and what He tells me to shout to the rooftops.

What do the angels tell you?

9. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Or if we combine those thoughts ... what do the angels at the 12 gates have to say?

10. Der Alter

Der Alter This is me about 1 yr. old. Supporter

+2,738
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Where is any scriptural evidence that God changes anything about how angels do anything after the OT? Without any definitive evidence I think we are safe in concluding there was no change.

11. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    So the talk about sheep knowing His voice doesn’t faze you? Personally I’ll go along with “Listen ye Him” for my safe side. That is foundational in my experience and straying from that has never met with good ends yet.

12. Der Alter

Der Alter This is me about 1 yr. old. Supporter

+2,738
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I don't understand what the Savior's sheep hearing His voice has to do with how angel's communicate.

13. ~Zao~

+912
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Neither do I obviously.