GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd known my wife for quite a while in Middle School and High School, but only in passing or as acquaintances. I really got to know her when we both worked in the very romantic setting of McDonald's. We got very close, but I never had the nerve to ask her out.

One day, while walking to my car after school, she and her best friend came running up to me. She handed me a note and they promptly left before I could read it, pretty fast moving considering it was just a note asking me out. Oddly enough, I completely panicked about it. I did like her quite a bit but this was completely new territory for me since I hadn't ever dated anyone before. For two weeks we still saw each other at work and school, but I didn't answer her. Finally, one day, she seemed very stand-offish to me and asked her what was wrong. She pretty much stated the obvious (mad that I had pretty much just ignored her note), so I told her yes. We've been together ever since.

Upvote 0
L

LetLoveAbide

I met my husband at lunch during my Freshman year of high school (he was a Sophomore). We became friends and would pass notes and call each other every night and talk for hours and hours. Around the middle of my Sophomore year, we were walking back to class from lunch and I just stopped him and pushed him up against the wall and said something along the lines of..."okay, here's the thing....I like you...a lot. You have two options - we date and live happily ever after or we go our separate ways." Needless to say...he chose the first option. Three graduations, four years and a house later...we got married. <3 He's my best friend and my soul mate. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.... :)

Upvote 0