Dec 20, 2010
Canada
✟17,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I agree, there aren't many girls here!
Most of my friends, especially my close ones, are guys. I just find it easier to talk to them, they're a little more laid back. I'm not a fan of all the "drama" that usually surrounds friendships with girls, and all the cattiness and talking behind backs. Guys don't make a big deal out of little things, at least most of the time :p Of course, I have a lot of close girl-friends as well, who are just as close (or closer) then my guy friends. A balance is good :)

Upvote 0

liesje

Singing in the rain
Aug 30, 2008
✟17,066.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree, there aren't many girls here!
Most of my friends, especially my close ones, are guys. I just find it easier to talk to them, they're a little more laid back. I'm not a fan of all the "drama" that usually surrounds friendships with girls, and all the cattiness and talking behind backs. Guys don't make a big deal out of little things, at least most of the time :p Of course, I have a lot of close girl-friends as well, who are just as close (or closer) then my guy friends. A balance is good :)

This is so true...with girls it feels like you're always competing, unless you are very close friends. Perhaps that's just me....

Upvote 0

poeticlurker

exactly what it says on the tin
Sep 21, 2010
✟15,600.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My best friend since junior year of HS is a girl, however most of my friends are guys and my other best friend since 8th grade is a guy.

I feel that with girls there's always needless drama and cattiness and competition, but I've never felt that way around guys.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums