Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now I am confused, lol. Maybe I misunderstood the post last night, lol again.
All of that last night and I didn't even understand what you were saying, oh this is too funny. Not you of course, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Single Dude
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
But you don't know something about Marriage according to the Bible as we are born again we are part of the Church which is the Bride of Christ so in a sense Christians are "married" to Jesus. In the OT the Bible also relates to Israel as a bride to God and one prophet was commanded to marry a prostitute so he could understand how God feels about Israel.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I'm missing the point, but if you don't want to get married, don't. Simple. Nothing in the Bible says you have to be married.

"Sometimes I wish everyone were single like me—a simpler life in many ways! But celibacy is not for everyone any more than marriage is. God gives the gift of the single life to some, the gift of the married life to others." 1 Corinthians 7:7

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians only. If I don't know anything about marriage which is good according to the Bible, how can I say I don't want it?
I heard someone say that prayer is us talking to God, intuition is God talking to us ... so pray about it then trust God to lead you into making the right decision for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums